PDA

View Full Version : Sleep (Completed) - G

Laetitia Zero
22nd December 2003, 17:50
Title: Sleep
Author: Laetitia Zero
Rating: G
Category: Romance
Disclaimers: The Smallville characters don’t belong to me.
Summary: Lex visits a sleeping Chloe

“Mister Luthor?”, the kind voice of his secretery said.

“Yes?”

“At Smallville High was another accident. Some of your acquaintances were hurt too.” Before finishing this sentence, Lex left the room and got into his Lamborghini.

Some minutes later he knocked softly on Chloe’s door, but no one answered. Gabe had told him before, that Chloe might be sleeping, so he opened the door. Chloe was sleeping peacefully and a light smile encountered Lex’ face. She looked like an angel. This was the woman he wanted to share his life with, he thought for himself and sat down on Chloe’s bed. He caressed her face lightly and pushed a strand of hair out of Chloes eyes.

“Lex?”, came softly from Chloe. Lex felt a warm feeling in his stomach. It was his name he had been calling, not Clark’s or Pete’s. Maybe there was a chance for both of them.

“Hey gorgeous, how are you feeling?”, Lex said smiling. Chloe looked softly at him and Lex felt the feeling in his stomach rise.

“Better... How did you get to know it that quikly?” Lex smiled brightly at her.

“Some people really like you and told me.” Chloe nodded and closed her eyes again. Lex caressed her face again almost automatically and Chloe leaned against the touch.

“It’s a nice way to be woken up like this.”, she said softly.

“Sleep some more, Chloe. I’m staying here with you.” Chloe nodded and fell asleep shortly after that. Lex looked at her lineament. After some time the leaned down and kissed Chloe’s forehead lightly.

“I wish we could really be together.”, he said and sat down on a chair, not withour caressing Chloes face again.

“Chloe Sullivan, do you want to marry me?” But Chloe was sleeping peacefully and didn’t hear his words. Lex smiled again. Maybe it was better this way. They were just knowing each other for about a year and he wasn’t able to think of anything else than to share the rest of his life with Chloe.

Laetitia Zero
22nd December 2003, 17:51
edited due to merging of topics

Lulucifer
22nd December 2003, 18:41
Hmmm....I know this is in the short story section, but u can't just leave it like that. What about a sequel? or a prequel?

hfce
22nd December 2003, 19:27
I agree with Lulucifer there has got to be more. I loved this.

Hope :cool:

autumngold
22nd December 2003, 20:20
I really love your story! :wub: It's so romantic the way that Lex just wanted to stay with Chloe and make sure she was safe!! I agree with everyone else, this story definitely needs a sequel!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

Pam
22nd December 2003, 20:30
See, I told you this story is great the Chlex way. And I must say I agree with the others.:chlexsign1:

I think I have to make sure that you write a sequel. :devil:

scifichick774
22nd December 2003, 22:06
GAH! That was more like an extended drabble, which is just entirely frustrating because you don't get any back story or epilogue. Maybe you should keep writing and post it in a different category. ;)

vardaquareien
23rd December 2003, 02:07
:wub: Awww that's so beautiful! Lex is such a sweetie!!!

Julie
23rd December 2003, 21:06
Not bad, but this one definitly needs a sequel ;)

gina
24th December 2003, 13:23
Oh, that was sweet! Like the others, I would really love to read a sequel too! :biggrin:

Lilith The First
3rd January 2004, 22:29
no no no and no. :nono:
please edit this fic .. it has a gret potetntial, but I'd like to know more about:
1) why Lex wants to marry Chloe (I know he's in love, silly, just write more... subject-verb-object and so on)
2) maybe add what happened to Chloe
3) write a sequel!!! your story left me thristy... ;)

keep writing :chlexsign3:

starmoon
7th February 2005, 07:22
The stoey is so sweet :wub: I like seeing this side of Lex and hope Chloe feels the same way. :cool: I love the way it ends but like it if there was a sequeal. :chlexsign2:

starmoon
5th March 2005, 01:56
Awwww that was sweet :blush: yet sad at the same time :crygreen:

Ami Rose
5th March 2005, 02:13
Awwwww! That was soooo sweet! I loved it!

Lots of Love,
Ami Rose :devil:

Baily007
22nd March 2005, 16:05
ok guys, WHO moved this story to the short story section?! That has to bee very very wrong since I'm sure there are many chapters to come, am I right?

Nonhalema
16th June 2007, 23:01
Loved it...really good