PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Graduation (NC-17)

Shay
21st December 2003, 04:10
Disclaimer: Not mine...blah blah blah
Summary: (Chlex in an established relationship and she stays at his place sometimes) Chloe graduates.
A/N: Back to what I know...that other thing is just not working. But I'm not giving up. ;) Oh yeah...any mentions of hair as it refers to Lex...just know I try hard to remember that he's bald. Sometimes I forget.

HOLLA!

Graduation

“You did it baby.” Lex said as he wrapped his arms around Chloe as they walked out of the assembly hall.

“Now I just have to get through my internship.” Chloe said melting against him.

“Hey, you guys have plenty time for that.” Lucas said as he approached the couple.

“Thanks so much for coming.” Chloe said.

Lucas rolled his eyes, “Like I would miss it. Lex would’ve killed me.” He said as he wrapped his arm around Chloe.

“I think I’m gonna miss this place…NOT!” Chloe joked.

The threesome began to walk toward their cars, the other Smallville citizen that had come to see the class of 2004 graduate were on their way to the Talon where the graduation party was being held.

“Lucas, we’ll catch up with you in a few minutes.” Lex said as he placed his hand on the small of Chloe’s back and guided her toward the empty patio area.

When they were out of sight of the huge crowd, Lex pulled her close to him and kissed her.

“Ummm, what was that for?” Chloe asked as she pulled back from his embrace.

“Absolutely nothing.” He said in a deep sexy voice.

“Yeah right, I got your message loud and clear when we were inside. I noticed the way you were looking at me.” She smiled at him as she took another step away from him.

“Good, I’m glad to know you know me so well.”

“Yeah, and I know that sexual glint in your eye. Well, you’ve got a long wait babe; the party hasn’t even started yet. It’s gonna be a long night.”

He stepped to her. “Who said I was gonna have to wait?” He nuzzled her neck.

She giggled at his assault on her. “Oh no mister. We almost got caught on the patio at my house last week. There is no way I’m gonna do that here. There're way more people around.”

“That’s what makes it more exciting; that fear of being caught. Tell me it didn’t excite you.” He waited for her answer and didn’t receive one. “Uh huh, I thought so.” He said as he began sliding his hands up her legs, kissing her on the neck. “Thank you so much for wearing a dress.”

“Lex.” She said his name on a whisper.

He knew he had her. Walking her back a few steps to a half hidden patio table, Lex lifted Chloe on to the edge and stepped between her legs. He kissed her lips hungrily and ran his hands over her breasts. She didn’t wear a bra under the haltered sundress she wore under her graduation gown and that made him even more excited.

Chloe worked on the buttons on his shirt, and when she had it open she ran her hands over his stomach and chest. He made her feel things that she never thought she would. He made her feel sexy and wanted. And the things he could get her to do… Never did she think she would ever make love to a man out in the open where anyone could come by and catch them.

“Are you ready for me Chloe?” Lex asked as he began unfastening his pants. When he was free from his pants he pulled her closer to the edge of the table. She gasped at his roughness with her, but it only excited her. She loved when he was rough with her. It told her that he was unable to control his passion any longer. And it was some of the best sex they had. He leaned over her and spoke against her lips, “Please tell me you’re ready for me.” He didn’t wait for her answer. Instead he slipped a finger beneath her panties and pressed it to her opening. He shuttered when he felt her wetness. He groaned deep in his throat and pulled her panties completely to the side. He pulled her closer to him and guided himself to her entrance. In one swift powerful thrust, he entered her body. Chloe was torn between keeping her hands on the table or place them around his neck. She opted for the table. She let her head fall back as Lex took her. He entered her body with hard thrusts, his need for her consuming him.

She looked at him as he entered her again and again. His eyes were closed, but his face told her of his pleasure. “Lex,” she called out softly to him. He opened his eyes and looked at her. “I love you,” she told him. She saw something come over him and he pulled her completely from the table and cloaked them totally in the shadows of two buildings. Chloe wrapped her legs around Lex and held onto him as he moved them. Lex held her in his arms as he moved her up and down on him. He could feel the tension building, and he stumbled backwards, pressing Chloe into the wall behind her. He kept her hips pulled to him and continued to move her on him.

Chloe reached over and braced one of her hands of the wall beside her. She used it to thrust her hips to meet Lex’s. “OH Lex!” Chloe screamed out loud. This was so erotic to her. She couldn’t help herself.

Lex smiled to himself at her loss of control. He loved making her lose herself and just feel. He felt her tighten on his member and he lost it. He thrust hard into her, his release catching him off guard. “Oh Chloe.” He said as his body shuttered and she held him close to her. When he was able to regain his senses he eased her to the ground and kissed her deeply. Pulling a handkerchief from his front pocket, he cleaned himself a bit and rearranged himself. He noticed that Chloe was doing the same.

Chloe finished straightening herself and looked at Lex. “So how do I look?”

“Like you’ve just been fu…”

“Lex!”

“Well you do.”

“I do not.” She looked at him horrified. “Do I?”

He grabbed her hand and led her back the way they came, “Your face is flushed, and your body looks fuller. Oh, you definitely scream, ‘I just made love to my boyfriend on the patio.” He laughed when she looked at him with that same horrified expression.

Lex and Chloe made their way over to Lucas.

“That was longer than a quickie Alexander.” Lucas said when Chloe and Lex joined his sibling.

“LUCAS!” Chloe and Lex yelled at the same time.

“Oh come on, I knew it the moment you left. And if I had any doubts, Chloe has this look about her that screams…”

“Oh god.” Chloe said cutting him off, as she turned her flushed face into Lex’s chest.

“See what did I tell you.” Lex whispered to her.
~*~*~*~*~*~

The party was in full swing when Lex pulled Chloe into the empty office.

“Leexxx.” Chloe knew what Lex had it mind. He’d made sure that no one saw them going toward the back of the Talon.

“I want you.”

“You’ve had me already today Lex…twice. Once when we woke up this morning and again after my graduation.

“So…”

“So, can’t you wait until we get home?”

“Uh….no.”

Two fingers entered her body. She sighed softly as her body closed around them. Her mind went blank as Lex pushed her back on the cherry wood desk. She wanted him now. Chloe wanted to scream out loud as Lex moved his fingers in and out of her.

“Give yourself to me Chloe.”

Lex slowly, slowly moved closer to her, his hardness gently slipping inside. “I can feel your muscles working at me baby".

His words inflamed her. His lips opened against her. Chloe drew his tongue further into her mouth, loving the feel its texture.

Lex moved deeper inside her. He showed her just how much she excited him, by giving her every inch of him.

Her head fell back as she felt him surge within her. Her body embraced his cock as he filled her so completely, so perfectly. Chloe’s muscles clenched around him as he slowly, ever so slowly withdrew, only to thrust deeply again. Her hips grind hard against his body, in that circular motion that stimulated her so well, pleasure surged through her in endless streams.

She shuddered, their mutual orgasm drawing closer with every powerful thrust.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Lex!” She screamed. Lex gripped her tightly in his strong hands. His hands slid under her shoulders, forming hooks with which to pull her harder and deeper onto him.

"I want to be deeper inside you than ever before." He moved deeper, harder, faster. His teeth were at her neck, his breath hot and heavy.

Chloe dug fingernails into the solid flesh of his shoulders as she reached her peak. His name on her lips as her body quaked…her muscles twitched and splintered as pleasure shot through her.

Lifting her legs up onto his shoulders, as his pleasure built. He drove his cock deep within her. The spasms began inside him. His balls twitched, his fingers gripped her harder, and he shunts his strong shaft into her core. Feeling that all too familiar pressure, he lifted his mouth from her shoulder and looked at her, right in her lust-filled eyes.

As soon as their eyes met, the force of their mutual orgasm stuns them. Lex explodes powerfully, gripping Chloe to him so tightly that nothing could separate them. His arms bind her like steel, the same arms that hold her now are the same ones that would fight anyone who would hurt her. She knows she is safe within them.

“Ready to head back to the party?” Lex asks as he drops her legs from his shoulders and watches as she falls back onto the desk.

“Yeah in about 20…30 minutes.” Chloe whispered as she tried to catch her breath.

“Well, miss soon-to-be Mrs. Luthor, that was just the beginning. After this party is over and we are alone at home, I plan to wear you out.”

“Is that so?”

Lex regarded her suspiciously, “That sounds like a challenge.”

Chloe hopped off the table; she felt the remnants of their coupling gather between her legs.

“Could be, could be not.” She said as she pulled some tissue from a box and tried to clean herself as best she could.

“I accept! Now lets go say our good-byes and blow this party.” Lex said as he pulled Chloe out the door.

Chloe laughed; it was going to be a very interesting night.
~~~~~~~~
The End

autumngold
21st December 2003, 05:52
I love your stories!! I love the thought of Lex so hot for Chloe he can't keep up his cool Luthor facade!! Great story!! :chlexsign4:

vardaquareien
21st December 2003, 10:12
mmmm love me an insatiable!Lex :drool: this was very hottt!!!

Blaire023
21st December 2003, 11:06
yummy

~B

Béatrice
21st December 2003, 14:16
:drool: :drool: It was very hot! :drool: :drool:

hfce
21st December 2003, 17:52
WOW :drool: :smut: good.....

Hope :drool:

Alie
21st December 2003, 21:54
Damn girl you just seem to the queen of SMUT these days huh?
Way to go chica
Bravo This stuff is HOTT :drool: :drool:

Baily007
23rd February 2005, 18:54
Wow - that was just..:WOW... :yay:

buddyfozzy
23rd February 2005, 21:00
DAAAAAAAMN Shay! That was hot! :drool: :drool: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :drool: :drool:

starmoon
15th March 2005, 13:56
Perfect! The smut was wonderful.

micah_luther
22nd June 2005, 08:00
That was steamy, Of course Lex can't keep his hands off of Chloe. Just look at them. HOTT!!

darkangel
11th August 2005, 08:59
That's hott.

curliefroggie
30th October 2011, 06:43
Very hot! Let's see... semi-public, outdoor, desk, yep this checked all the right boxes! Thanks for a fun quick read!