PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Elevator Rides (NC-17)

Shay
14th December 2003, 23:45
Summary: Lex wants answers but Chloe wants to.....
Disclaimer: Don't own so don't sue.
A/N: Excuse any typos and enjoy.

The Elevator

Chloe quickly entered the Hilton with Lex on her heals. She pressed the elevator button and waited for the doors to open.

“Chloe.” Lex said, grabbing her arms and swinging her around to face him. “We need to talk about what’s happening between us.”

“No we don’t.” she said huskily. The elevator doors opened then and she stepped in.

“Like hell we don’t.” he shouted which caused the people who were about to get on with them to stop. No way were they getting on now.

Chloe pushed Lex against the wall and started feeling his chest. “What do you want me to say Lex?” she asked as she felt his exposed chest. She started kissing it; placing soft kisses all across it.

“Chloe. Stop it. I need you to listen to me.” He said pushing her away from him with a slight shove.

“No!” she said and hit the stop button. The elevator jerked to a stop. “All I want is to feel. No talking.” She pushed him again and began to stroke him. She knew that there was no way he was going to resist her. “You know what? On the other hand I do feel like talking.” She undid his pants and looked down inside his boxers. “I wanna fuck you in the elevator Lex. Would you like that?”

He managed a small gasp as she grabbed a hold of him.

The phone rang inside the elevator then. They both turned and looked at it. Lex was the one who reached out to answer it. “Luthor!”

Chloe listened to Lex’s side of the conversation. She started stroking him as he talked to the person on the other end. He was bearly able to talk as he told the person that he needed a few minutes alone with his ‘girlfriend’ and he’ll unstop it in a minute.

“Good boy.” Chloe said to him when he hung up. She pulled him away from the wall and pushed down on him to the small settee that was in there. She straddled his lap, facing away from him. Lifting her skirt, she pulled her panties to one side and slid her exposed sex over his erection. “Do you remember how good we were together Lex? How good we could make each other feel?”

“Yes” he answered her as she pulled his hardness from his pants. He raised his hips a little so she could bring his erection out fully. She angled him and wasted no time lowering herself, bringing his cock inside her. Her back was to him as she rode him. His hands holding on to her hips. His face pressed into her back.

“Oh yes.” She cried out. “I’ve never forgotten how you make me feel Lex. Some nights I would think of you and touch myself. But nothing could ever compare to the way you touched me.”

“Chloe.”

“I will never stop wanting you Lex,” she told him as she rode him faster and faster. “I’d forgotten how fast you could become aroused.

“Chloe.”

“Oh God Lex!” she screamed over and over again. She got louder and louder as she bounced harder on him. She took his hands from her hips and placed them on her breasts.

He was too caught up in the moment to try and stop her screams. He just went with it. His eyes were shut tight, his face a mask of pure pleasure as he held on to the woman he loved. He never wanted to let her go again.

Just as Chloe was about to reach her peak, she unstopped the elevator.

Lex’s head jerk up when the elevator started again. “What are you doing?” he asked knowing that when the doors opened people could be standing on the other side.

“OH LEX!” she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. She impaled herself hard on him as she let the mind numbing feeling wash over her.

Just as the elevator stopped, Lex felt his own release coming. He held her on him when the doors opened. He drove himself hard into her causing a cry from her throat. Hers drowned his muffled cry of pleasure; she held nothing back. He was relieved that no one was there when the doors opened. There would’ve been nothing they could do about it. They would’ve been caught in an embarrassing situation. “Is your room on this floor?” he asked her.

She stood up and waited for him to gather himself. She smiled as she watched him place his semi erect, semi wet dick back in his pants. She kissed him just as the doors were closing again. “No it’s not.” She answered and she stepped off the elevator before the doors closed. He hadn’t been able to stop the doors from closing. She watched for a second before taking the stairs two floors down to her room.

When the elevator got to the lobby. Lex hobbled off. The walked over to the check-in desk and asked for Chloe Sullivan’s room. The guy behind the counter knew who Lex was and knew that although he hated to admit it, he was still a Luthor. So he checked the hotel list.

“I’m sorry Mr. Luthor, there is no Chloe Sullivan registered in this hotel. Are you sure you’re at the correct hotel.”

Lex just looked at the man for a moment, ‘I just had one of the most erotic moments of my life in the elevator. Damn straight this is the correct hotel.’ He thought to himself. “Yes I’m sure. Um, forget it. I’ll come back tomorrow and find her myself.” He pulled his cell phone out and called for a car. ‘I’ll find you Chloe. If I have to knock on every door in this hotel.’
~~~~~~
HOLLA!

Shay
14th December 2003, 23:48
Summary: Chlex in an elevator on the way to a 'forced' weekly dinner with Lionel.
A/N: Enjoy

Penthouse Elevator

They were between floors, elevator stopped as it made its way to the top floor. The penthouse level. When they arrived in the garage downstairs, never would he have thought that only a few short minutes later he would be inside her.

She pulled him to her, kissing him deeply, hungrily. She wanted him more than he knew. She ran her hand down his chest to the front of his pants. He moaned deeply when she touched him. He remembered all to well the bold Chloe she was now and he remembered how much he liked the new her.

“Remember the elevator at the Hilton Lex? Remember what I did to you?” Lex nodded, he didn’t trust himself to speak. “Right here, right now Lex.”

He pushed her roughly against the elevator wall. But not too rough, he didn’t want to hurt her. “You want me to fuck you? Right now?”

“Right now Lex.” She said as she began undoing his pants.

Lex opened her blouse, and opened the front clasp of the bra that she wore.

She pushed his pants down his hips and his mouth came down on hers in brusing force. She pulled his shirt over his head as he lifted her up in his arms.

Reaching under the dress she wore, Lex pulled her already soaked panties to the side and entered her body. “Is this what you wanted?” He asked as he drove into her body.

“Hell yeah. Give it to me Lex! Harder!”

He moved them into the corner, once again pushing her into the wall. She braced herself with her hands on the corner walls. Her body bracing for the fucking she was about to get. Gripping her hips, now that he didn’t have to support her fully, he slammed into her body. His dick going deep inside her. He held her as her body shook at the force in which he entered her. The tight space filled with the scent of sex, it intoxicated them both.

“Lex, ooh Lex.” she moaned. “Harder!”

Harder didn’t necessarily mean faster, so Lex slowed his pace but entered her as hard as he could. He closed his eyes just as her head fell against the wall of the elevator.

“So deep.” She moaned.

For several minutes they fucked in just that way. He entered her slow and deep, her moans echoing throughout the space. He looked at her when he felt movement. She was looking down to where they were joined. Together they watched as his cock disappeared inside her again and again. “Do you like what you see?” He asked and watched as her head fell back against the wall again, the sight more insense than she could handle.

The tightening in her womb was more intense. She gasped loudly and looked at Lex. His eyes were open watching her every move. Her mouth remained open, but no longer did any sound come from her. He could see the change in her, he could feel the quakening of her pussy on him. She was about to cum, but there was something differnet….something so damn erotic in the way she looked. He picked up his pace, fucking her hard and deep.

“Cum on baby, come for me.” He said, as his dick hit the very depths of her.

“Lex!”

He dropped his head to her chest and bit down on one of her breasts. He sucked the nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue.

“Oh god Lex.” She screamed.

He could feel himself about to release. His butt burned from the ride he was giving her, but he ignored it. His goal was to make her feel good.

“Deeper Lex. Ooh baby, don’t….don’t stop now!”

Lex rammed himself into her harder and harder, his groans of pleasure joining hers. It would take him an entire lifetime to get enough of her. And a lifetime is what they were going to have together.

Her nails clawed at the walls as her body continued to tighten. She was close…so close all he needed to do was go a little bit deeper. “Lex…I need…you…to go….deeper!” she groaned out.

Though he hadn’t wanted to do it. He spun her around, her gasp of surprise loud in his ear, and dropped her to the floor. Swinging her legs to his shoulder, Lex battered her body. He hit her hard, deep, and fast. Leaning up slightly, he raised her butt off the floor, the new angle driving him deeper into her. The loud piercing sound that she let loose vibrated his eardrums. Her body shook uncontollably, her hands at her breasts pinching her nipples. The sight pushed him over the edge and he joined her in Euphroia. When her body slowed and she was no longer screaming, Lex pulled from her body and looked down at her.

“You’re gonna kill me.” He said his breath coming in hard pants.

They were both jolted back to reality when the elevator started moving. They moved quickly as the elevator moved higher and higher. Lex was still fastening his pants when the elevator doors opened and he and Chloe looked into the face of Lionel Luthor.

“What in the hell is going on here!” Lionel yelled.

Lex just smiled.

Lionel backed away as the scent of sex hit him. His body began to shake with anger as she watched Chloe grab a hold of Lex’s muscled upper arm. “Lex..” Lionel started.

“We are here for the weekly dinner you force us to join you for.” Lex said as he stepped from the elevator.

“I thought I cancelled.” Lionel spoke more to himself than to the couple standing in front of him.

“No problem,” Chloe said. “We're more than happy to head back to our place. Not like we enjoy these weekly afflictions. I’m sure we can come up with something to do.”

With that she pushed Lex back onto the elevator and the couple headed back to their own apartment.
~~~~~~
HOLLA!

eurydices falling
14th December 2003, 23:53
Holla Back, Shay!

Whew. Talk about going for a ride. I think that was a good time had by all. So now what you need to do is a little something for the trip down. ;)

Béatrice
15th December 2003, 00:48
Everyday, I take the elevator but nothing like this happens. WHY? :blush:

scifichick774
15th December 2003, 02:55
*evil cackle*

Loved it.

hfce
15th December 2003, 03:21
Shay wow :drool: you need to do a story. I love the short smut fics but I would love to read a long story from you. I want to see how you would get Lex and Chloe together smut and all.

Hope :)

Blu_FireFly81
15th December 2003, 03:47
Very Interesting Indeed

:chlexsign4: :chlexsign3:

vardaquareien
15th December 2003, 11:11
:drool: mmmmm Chlexy elevator smut not once but twice!!! mmmm yummy! :drool:

These were very hot!!! Elevator sex is one of my fantasies...and elevator sex with sexyLexy!....mmmm I think I need a nice cold shower!!!

I have to second Hope's request for a longer story from you. You write such wonderful, hot smutty sex scenes that I'd love to see a longer piece. Please? *bats eyelashes*

Sab_Luthor
15th December 2003, 15:24
SMUT...... :drool: .......GOOD..... :drool: .......SMUT........ :drool: .....GOOD....... :drool:
my brain where is my brain cold shower
need cold shower
heeeeeelllllllllllppppppppppppp

autumngold
15th December 2003, 19:22
That's it! I don't want to take an elevator again unless Lex is on it!! :biggrin: Thank you for another great story!! Please write another story soon!! :chlexsign3:

Susie Q
15th December 2003, 21:42
Well damn. Where can I get an elevator ride like that? http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/Tasty.gif Thanks a lot Shay, I’ll never be able to ride another elevator without having naughty thoughts now. http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/brillekikke.gif

asharnanae
16th December 2003, 01:03
:biggrin: :drool: :devil: :worship2:

Catheryne
16th December 2003, 08:16
Oh yeah I definitely enjoy your short smut fics :) And yes Shay I would absolutely adore reading a full length fic from you. *g*

BrightStar
16th December 2003, 11:07
*happy/dreamy smile* *giggle* Wow, now I need a cold shower....

SinnerSaint
18th December 2003, 10:23
Wow . I am never going to be able to ride in an elevator again without a big smile on my face. :devil:

MissMed03
19th December 2003, 05:27
Excelente, amigo!!!
Holla at cha girl. T
*virtual high five*

Blaire023
3rd October 2004, 07:54
I simply can't believe that i never left you feedback for this.

So, here it is...

GUH!

*bows to you oh smutty one*

I loved loved loved it!!!!!

Yay for elevators!

~B

chril1
3rd October 2004, 14:01
hoooootttt!

loved it

love lea
xxx

Janet
3rd October 2004, 21:25
wow... elevator sex.... ooohh.....

Aerosmith song... "Love in an elevator - giving it up when you're going down"

That song was playing in my head during the two chappies!!!

Loved it, lolz.

Please Shay, I'd like some more.... :partyhat:

kitten
19th October 2004, 19:23
Nice to find someone who appreciates the skill level involved in elevator sex. Very hot.

starmoon
11th April 2005, 23:21
Wow!!!!!!

Willower
19th May 2005, 09:44
lord god! that was so hot.

JosiCuervo
19th May 2005, 18:06
OMG! I think I may have wet my chair...:smoke: That was HAWT. Thank you... :worship:

lj715
19th May 2005, 20:25
OMG! ( Yeah - I think that's all I can say right now.)

Dianora
6th June 2005, 23:27
short but smokin' hot. :drool2:

pipersmum
8th June 2005, 13:20
OMG that was really hot, great smut, :drool2: loved it

arkakitty
12th June 2005, 15:13
Great one ^^

darkangel
11th August 2005, 10:57
Im stunned by the smuttiness. :grin: :drool:

juuicebox
22nd October 2007, 22:29
wow

malugargula
23rd October 2007, 01:51
Elevator smut
:)
Hooot

malugargula
2nd January 2013, 06:44
Delicious elevator smut

jstarr713
26th April 2013, 18:51
lol they got caught by lionel

HotCrossedBunny
26th April 2013, 19:13
And all of this time I thought that I was getting more exercise by taking the stairs! D'oh! Great ficlet!

trckyrcky
27th April 2013, 03:39
Wow I will never be able to get into an elevator and not think about this smut ever again.

Ami Rose
3rd June 2013, 22:48
Lmao Lionel probably had a heart attach lol. Great story.