PDA

View Full Version : Just For The Record (PG-13)

flower
13th December 2003, 23:16
Title: Just For The Record
Author: FloweR
Author Note: I hope you like it, I´m proud about it, so....Lex will apear a little later but he will be there on recual basis after that...It´s in Smallville so not far away from our beloved baldy. Have fun. And I swear, I´ll finish this fanfic! And the next update of City Of Angels is coming up. My beta-budy has been...I don´t know what happened with her, but she´s back and kicking and so are the beta´s.
Have fun and revieuws will be reworded :biggrin:
Luv,
F

Just For The Record Part 1.

Hi, I´m Chloe Sullivan and am seventeen years old. I live in Smallville and hate it big time. My dream is becoming a reporter or a world dominating little bitch with minions and to much money. Something like Lex Luthor. But that isn´t interesting. What is interesting is what the fuck I´m doing here? Walking true a cornfield with a flashlight and a cell phone with 911 on the quick dial? Well, the answer to that question I don´t know. What I do know is that those dudes with handguns and black Armani suits neither aren´t inhabitants of Smallville nor minions of my beloved Sexy Lexy.

Stepping back in the shadows, Chloe turned around and ran towards the road. Only a couple of meters before the road her day was made. A handsome young man, how was to her shock missing a thumb, blocked her way with a sick and twisted little smile on his face. He arched an eyebrow when the woman started to run faster, making strange movements with her arms. Only centimetres from his nose, she made took a step left and ran right past him. O-kay, that was new. Didn´t he freak her out or something? Drowning in his thoughts he didn´t see the fist flying towards him. It hit his target with full speed. Grapping his face he moaned. Whipping his tears of pain away, an angry face came insight.
“You asshole, you made her run even faster with that ugly face of yours!”
“Please Parker, she can´t run for ever.” The woman, Mss. Parker, rolled her eyes.
“God, Lucifer <Yes the man that´s rotting in hell> is going to *kill* us.”

As I ran over the road, which is a stupid move, but what the hack I´m a screaming cheerleader for the moment, I looked to my hand how was holding a wallet. Did I mug the man? ´Gosh, he´s so going to kill me.´ A smugly smile played my feathers as I reach the Kent farm. Kicking the door open, I wittiness how Jonathon Kent almost chocked on his apple-pie. With ass eats apple-pie in the middle of the night? But there was no time to think of that right now, ´cause Martha was looking at me like I was in a coffin. I leaned against the wall, trying to get some air back in my lungs.
“Dear, what happened?”
“I ran true a cornfield, kicked in your door ´cause I wanted to, how are you?” I bite back. She was so *stupid*&#33;
“Owh. Would you like some homemade apple-pie?” She smiled sweetly at me, making me roll my eyes. And than he came in. Looking at me, he frowned.
“Chlo? What happened to you?” Nitwit.
“She ran true a cornfield and kicked our door in because she wanted to, isn´t that wonderful?” Martha smiled at her son, how smiled back at her.
“Chloe,” Jonathon, how I totally forgot about ´cause I was drooling over Clark`s chest, looked at me. I nodded at him as sign that I was lessening. “Nobody does that for the fun, what´s going on?” I shrugged, smiled at stepped over the door and disappeared in thin air.

Walking towards my car, that I parked a kilometre from the Kent farm, I felt like I was being watched. Shrugging it off, I walked forded. Feeling relieve when I saw my car, I pulled out my car keys. Trying to open the door I looked around. Why didn´t that <peep> lock open? Kneeling next to tha car, I pulled out my flashlight and putted it in my mouth so I had to hands to work with the lock. Someone cleared his throat. With the flashlight still in my mouth, I looked up shinning the light in the man´s face, making him look even freakier than he already did. He grinned.
“Remember me?” I nodded.
“I mugged you.” I reached down in my pocket of my jacked and pulled out the wallet, smiled sweetly and gave it back to him. He grinned, making me almost pee in my pants, and took it.
“I know, but there is more I need from you, little girl.” That *so* didn´t sound right.

TBC.....

hfce
14th December 2003, 00:48
Interesting start. I cant wait to see how this turns out.

Hope

flower
24th December 2003, 18:52
Just For The Record part 2

Authors Note: I´m so sorry City Of Angels hasn´t been updated jet, but I´m working on it...
PS: forgive me for any mistakes....I realy try hard and sometimes it´s just not my day...

When I woke, I felt…funny. I felt as light as a feather and as strong as a bear. I even felt the need to spread my wings and fly. Conclusion: I was high.
Shaking my head I look around. ´Mmm…Nice sheets.´ Sheets? My eyes widened and I started to scream, waking a strange figure next to me.
“Shut up you bloody woman&#33;” A bleached head looked at me. Where we sharing a bed?
My eyes widened as I realized where I was, in hell with a bleached Irish pub-owner next to me sharing a bed that was unfamiliar to me. A deafening scream came out my throat making the pub-owner roll his eyes and step out o the bed, covering his ears and walked to my side of the bed.
“Shut up luv. I´m not gonna bite you. And no, you´re not dead, you´re in a recuperating camber with camera´s everywhere you turn you´re nice little butt. I´m Spike the Bloody. Fancy meeting you. And just for the record, nothing happened, so no reason there to kill me.”
“What are you?” I looked at him with discussed. He looked so…pale.
“Vampire/ghost. And you?” I blinked and muttered;
“Homosapion.”
“Nice. Does this *homosapion* have a name or do you want me to pick one for you?” He smiled at me, while he took a seat on the edge of the bed. I felt at ease with him. Funny.
“Chloe Sullivan.”
“Chloe…Mmm…Nice. And about that homosapion-shit, you´re not.” I laughed and he looked at me.
“Yeah right&#33;” I grinned at him while he shook his head.
“Hon…Why do you *think* you´re in a *recuperating room* for?” I shrugged.
“Exactly. You don´t know, well then, get up and walk over to that mirror over there.” After staring at him I stood up and walked over to the mirror, only to scream harder.
“That…That…Asshole…Look what he did to me&#33;” I screamed at Bleachy and pointed at the reflection. He nodded with sympathy and walked over to me to pull me in a warm huge.
“I know Blondie, I know. You know what?” I shook my head against his chest while crying my eyes out. “They put a chip in my head. No, don’t look at me like that, they did&#33; Those assholes putted a chip in my head so they could give me a soul and make me unable to hurt humans. So no feeding for Spiky.” Letting go of him I looked up and softly smiled.
“I´m so, so deeply sorry for you Bleach.”
“Thnx Hon.” He grinned and walked away. “Fancy something to eat?” I grinned at him and nodded. I think I could get used having Bleachy around…

Lyle cleared his throat, trying to get the man´s attention.
“Sire? Can I have a word with you?” The man waved with his hand, letting him continue.
“We found her and we did the procedure.” The man nodded, still not looking at him.
“How did she respond to the implant and how is her condition now?” The man´s voice was a whisper.
“She responded better than the doctor thought she would, and she´s doing just fine. A little shaky about the fact that she as wings and all, but Mr. the Bloody is helping her true it and she is more at ease now.” The man nodded.
“Sent me Spike. I want to talk to him about this girl.” Turning around, he looked at Lyle. He frowned a little at the sweet on the face of his minion. “What are you not telling me, Mr. Parker?” Lyle shook is head fast. The man looked at him with such power, such domination in his glare. “How *is* this girl?”
“Nobody sire&#33; Just some girl from the neighbourhood. Nobody will miss her&#33;” The man nodded and leaned back in his chair, still his glare on Lyle.
“I want to see her.” Lyle knew it. He was dead meat if he would see her…

Walking over to the cell-window, Lyle started at the man. He looked so…scared. Lyle shrugged it off. Probably the upcoming war.
“No.” Lyle arched an eyebrow.
“No, sire?”
“No, Lyle.”
“Why, sire?”
“Because you picked the wrong girl, Lyle. She isn’t going to protect me even if I would give her the journalism world.” Lyle frowned.
“Why, sire?”
“Because she hates my cutes.”
“Impossible sire how could she?”
“Because she´s Chloe Sullivan. How the hell do *you* want *her* to go out there and kill an army existing of little trolls and ugly oversized Orks? Even if you train her till she drops dead, she isn´t going to help us. She has other things to worry about.” The man snickered. “No, Chloe Sullivan is too stubborn for that.”
“But what if *you* tell her about what is going on…?”
“No, that´s not going to work.” The man sighed. “Go and make me an army of Angels, but set this one free. Together with Spike. He´ll take care of her and she will learn. Let her have that fun.” With that he disappeared.
“Great. He´s goon soft on me. Owh well, as long I get paid for this, I won´t complain. Johnny, set them free.”

…2 Years Later…
Hi, I´m Chloe Sullivan and am a guardian. 2 years ago, some asshole kidnapped me and gave me wings. Why? Beats me, but the good part of it all is that they set me free.
When I got free, Bleachy brought me to this big house, somewhere in Smallville, where people started to train me to help me control my new abilities.

At the end of the training, they gave me a sword and a twelve number code. I´ll get back to you about that twelve number codes some other time but now, you have to lessen up and don´t forget this…

Just for the record. Yes, demons exist. So do vampires, Elfs, imps, trolls and all the other fairy tall inhabitants. Every single one of them has a dimension and you can only enter them with a twelve number code. So that´s why I got the code. I´m an angle. I know, boring, tell us something new and exciting cause the wings, dude, they gave it away. But I´m not just the jolly happy bunny kind of Angel, no, I protect every single mystical thingy there is to find. And that, my friends, makes me a lawyer, and that makes me even less living.
Stop laughing, it´s not funny&#33;
Anyhow, besides my *wonderful* job as lifesaver/destroyer, am I a protector of the portal. Every time a demon or so comes true, I kill it. It´s really easy exactly. Just stand there in you armour and stab every lunatic how goes true in the cuts.
Don´t make that face. I know your hands get dirty, but I never broke a nail of doin this job.

Anyways, you all know me, and so it wouldn´t be a surprise to you when I tell you I went *in* the portal instead of staying in front of it. Yes, my curiosity took the better of me and I entered. Everytime I did that, I strangely came in a lot of trouble. In the end I needed to be rescued by Spike and some other friends I made the way but I´m still living and slaying idiots so everything is just jolly. Owh, and I *never* missed an appointment with my client. With I´m very proud off.

But let me tell you something about what happened to me this morning. What I live throw is incredible, but this just hits it all&#33; I met the dude that made the world&#33; Yes, god&#33; The big man that made everything in *7* days&#33; 7 <peep> days&#33; Can you believe it? I can´t&#33; Anyways, this is how it all happened…

When I looked at the world this morning, I didn´t see just a simple round ball with too much water for its own good but I see more. Lots more. I see a universe exciting out doors. Doors that lead to all differed sorts of dimensions. Sometimes good sometimes evil but I know they´re there.

If you think about it, in the back of your head you know that it would give you a lot of answers to the most stupid and unlikely questions. I´m not talking about people how disappear or get killed and that they go there, no, I´m talking about things that only exists in your mind, fantasy and wild dreams.

Demons, vampires, gods, Elfs, imps and even frogs that turn into a prince if you kiss them, every one of them has a own home, a personal dimension.
One dimension is horrifying and the other is like a fairytale. With fairytale I mean something like Blana Lang´s room. Behind every door there is a tale to be told and evil to seek, because believe me when I tell you, I know all about it.

But how do you know all that? How do I get there? Is there guaranty that I´ll be safe?
Well, if I´ll tell all that, there wouldn´t be any fun left now would it? But what the hake, I´ll tell you, but I can´t promise you you´re gonna like it…

The earth is like the Centre building. You do know what the Centre is, right? That big new flashy building in Smallville that everybody loves so much because it´s so big and stuff. Anyways, there are doors you´re authorized to go true and others you´re not. Humans are aloud to walk true the hallways of the first floor. But behind that wall, that iron wall with the van Gogh painting on it, there is something that only the ones with the pass can go true. And that would be…me. Behind that wall there is an elevator. In that elevator only goes to one single place. It brings you to a lobby. In that lobby there is a desk. Behind that desk sits some air headed brunette with boobs the size of balloons. After giving your name, with she spelled rung for tree times in a row, you´re send to the waiting room where you can read some dull Cosmo magazines. And every time you flip a page, you wonder what is behind that door. Yes, that door. The door that even I never set a foot in. The rumours say that God and Lucifer are behind that door, but nobody knows.

Anyways, after I was finished reading my Cosmo of tree weeks old, I felt ruder cold and tired. Owh well. I got up and went to the coffee machine making myself a fine little cup of caffeine when that idiot of a Spike the Bloody sneaks up on me. Grabbing me on the waist he lays his fangs in my neck. Knowing me, I started to scream and throw the *hot* coffee over my shoulder right in his face.
The words ´Woops` would be appropriate for this action.
After cleaning him up, we start to talk. Time flies by and I had a lot of fun, until a little brad pulled on my trousers for attention. Looking down a little dwarf was standing there with a blood red envelope. Taking the envelope, I open it and a little mouth comes out. I arch and eyebrow. The mouth smiled at me and takes a breath.
“Get in there you little bitch&#33;&#33;” It screams, almost making Spike´s hart beat again.
Quickly smacking its teeth in, I made my way to the door. God that bitch knew how to get someone´s attention.

Walking true the door, I found myself standing in a pure vampire paradise…Blood flooded out the hanged, tortured bodies and everywhere you looked, you could drink blood.
Doing my Jack Sparrow impression, by making a strange movement with my tongue and looking discussed, which I was, I walked true the large, well…hallway. Black buildings and screams on the back ground. It was, apparently, always night and the place was filled with big iron bowls with burning oil inside of them. Mmm…I would like to get to know that architect how decorated this place…He has a *strange* sense of home sweet home.

Walking forded I heard a loud warrior yep came from behind me. Rolling my eyes, I drew my sword and killed him with ease. Vampires are pretty stupid if you ask me. Especial the young ones. That can´t even recognise a puppy in the middle of the night, even if it was biting him in the ass.

As I walked fodder, my eyes where drown to the back of the long path, there was another door…
Walking over to it, I pushed it open, stepped in and was overwhelmed by pure white light, making the fallowing vamps hiss and turn around to be worshipped the darkness of the path.

As my eyes adjust I sighed. Damn, another waiting room and another brunette bimbo with balloons. As she looked up to me she rolled her eyes at my clothing.
“If you wanna visit the evil of all evil you have to be dressed more appropriate.” What´s wrong with jeans and a tank top? Sighing, I started to walk to the ladies room. A half hour later I came out wearing a skirt and a blouse, making me feel like a secretary. Ugh. The air balloon nodded in approval.
“Please enter that door and go stand on the dot, he´s waiting for you.” Shrugging I walked in and took my place on the dot with my hands on my hips. God I hated this so much.

As the chair turned around in slow-motion my breath hiked in my throat. This was it. I´ve been a bad, bad girl and he was going to clip my wings. My silk feathers and my long iron sword that helped my kill the intruders.
I knew I wasn´t suppose to be a cupid, but I could have tried to be a little more polite and not kill the entire Ach-nas-me tribe when they had stolen my favourite hairclip. Well…I thought it was that tribe, but it also could have bin the tribe next door, but the point was that they had done it on the wrong time. It was my period and my hormones took the better of me…

“Don´t worry dear, I´m not going to clip you´re wings.” That voice…Where did I know it from?
“You´ve bin quit the slayer for all I care and for that, I want to offer you a new job.” Yeah right, and I´m Little Red Ridinghood.
“When I´m finished with your transformation you will be. But than evil.”
“Owh please, like I wanna be a little bitch that visits her grand mom every fucking day to be eaten by some oversized, stinky werewolf&#33; I don´t even know how you are&#33;”
“Do you really wanna know how I am?” ´Duh´
He stood up and walked into the light of a nearby candle.
“My name is Jonathon Kent.” My breath hitched again, but this time not because of fear. My belly was in pain and tears ran over my face as I leaned against the wall. He frowned.
“Are you okay, dear?” I just couldn´t help myself. Every time I looked at him I saw that nitwit of a Superman. Yes, I know Superman. When some asshole kidnapped me, he came to *rescue* me. Four minutes later he was trapped in a cadged like a wild animal. Well…In his case a *dumb* animal. Pounding and moaning about some girl called Lana and her horse. And the evil of all evil was his *dad*. Again the laughter was unstoppable.
“I demand you stop laughing or I´ll send you to your worse nightmare.” I grinned.
“Take your best shot, luv.”
Everything went blank. God, I *hate* it when they do that.

As the door opens, another waiting room is in site. Taking a deep breath you take a seat, and start to read the next edition of Cosmo. Looking around you see some other people. A surfer, a punk, a nerd, some dude with horns and a moron that looks suspiciously must like Jesus.
After tossing the Cosmo away, I make eye contact with the surfer. Did he know that is he had the most interesting torso I´ve *ever* seen.
There loud crack and a pissed-off little bitch voice comes out the speaker just above my head and calls me in the next room. Dude, she made *a lot* of noise&#33;

Opening the door, I get requested to close it behind me and stand on the dot in the middle of the room. Stepping forward, I put my hands behind my back, trying to striating my skirt. Looking around I see a large desk and a leather chair with its back towards me. The person in it must be enjoying the perfect view you had from here. I smiled when I saw how a watering can giving a dying plant some water, making it live up again and bowing for the watering can, who bowed back to the plant, taking off to water the next plant.

“Do you know why you´re here, Ms. Sullivan?” His voice was deep and totally calm.
“No, I don´t sire. I was called by Mr. Gibbs to come and visit the upper level.”
“Do you know what the upper level is?”
“Apparently where you work.” I smiled to my self. I´m *so* smart.
“And where the brunette with the balloons works, right?” I palled.
“How did you know?”
“I know you Ms. Sullivan. You´re a witty little rascal with no respect for the rules. Isn´t that you´re live motto: Rules are made for breaking?”
“If you say so sire.”
“Stop calling me that.”
“Well then, how do you want me to call you then? Pete? Clark? *God* perhaps?” He was annoying.
“You think I´m annoying? Well then, tell me what you are? If I´m annoying what are you then? Because I don´t know. And I control everyone that is human, demon, Elf, Imps or frogs&#33; But every time you set you´re feet in another dimension you always find a way to make it a complete mess. Owh wait, I know what you are…A pain in the ass.”
“Yeah…Thanks I guess.” Did I just felt triumph?
“Triumph you think, huh?” I rolled my eyes. Stupid mind readers…
“No sweetheart, I´m no mind reader. I´m god.” With that he turned around. His bald head shining in the sun, and his t-shirt wrinkled. Was he wearing jeans?
“Yes, I´m am. And sneakers. Red ones to be precise.”
“And you want me to believe you´re god?” I snickered. “Please, I don´t even know you´re name.” He rolled his eyes, letting his feet rest on the table, while he fallowed his hands in front of him. He had the perfect smirk, may I add.
“Well, thank you. I worked hard on it.” Laughter. “Take a seat luv.” I grinned at him and shook my head.
“First you´re name. I can´t just call you *God*. It´s so cliché.” He smirked again. Standing up he reached out for my hand and seed the tree magical words.
“Alexander Joshep Luthor, how do you do?”

This is too freaky.

TBC

asharnanae
24th December 2003, 23:45
:huh: very very strange&#33;&#33;&#33; good, but strange&#33; :yay:

Susie Q
26th December 2003, 00:00
Huh, well this is certainly very interesting. :huh: It’s a little weird and kind of surreal and I’m kinda confused about what exactly is going on at the moment :unsure:, but I have to admit I’m feeling strangely drawn to it. http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/hypnodisk.gif Also, I didn’t see part 2. Is part 2 missing or is it maybe mislabeled as part 3? Anyways, I can’t wait for the next update. http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/CaptainsBigsmiley.gif I want to try to figure this out. http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/confused06.gif

flower
26th December 2003, 13:15
Thnx for the revieuws you guys :biggrin:

I´m happy you like it.
I know it´s a strange storry but I promise it will be a lot clearer when part 3 is up...With is ± 41 pages. :blush:
hehe...perhaps a little over the top, but I can´t help myself. There are so much ideas I have for this fic...I think my muse has gone hyperactive on me...Hehe..

Anyways,
Merry X-mas and a happy New Year

-X-
F :wub:

:chlexsign4:

PS, sorry Susie Q
Part 3 is Part 2
I was so busy that I didn´t see it....Woeps...

flower
26th December 2003, 14:42
Just for the Record Part *3*

Author: Flower.
Author´s note: Have fun and I hope it would be a little clearer now...

Chloe just stood there, glaring at me with a funny expression on her face.
´She doesn´t believe you, moron. You *nitwit*&#33; Just telling her that without a freaking warning&#33;´
“Lex?” She looked at me with a little smile…
“Yep, that would be me. Chloe? Are you okay?”
“Peachy. Just peachy and you´re god. Wow.” I smiled. `Great doing Luthor, blowing her off her feet like that. Now you may never have a change with her. Owh wait…I never did have, did I?`
“I know that. And you´ve been promoted to Guardian I´ve heard.” She nodded and took the seat in front off her. I stood up and walked over to her side of the desk.
“Chloe-” I stopped when she held up her hand.
“No, I´m going to do the questioning.” I nodded my head in approval and leaned against the desk, hands resting on my legs.
“Shoot.” She cleared her throat and drowned me in her beautiful eyes, and I really shouldn´t have these thoughts if I wanna be friends with her.
“How are you?” She glared at me. I was shocked. Was that it?
“Fine. You?”
“Shaky.” I nodded understanding while she glared at her hands that layed on her lap. The silence was killing me. What was going on? I just told her how I am in reality and she just sits there, trying to make a howl in her hands by staring at them.
I sighed and kneeled in front of her.
“Chloe?” I coupled her chin so she looked me in the eyes. “What´s wrong?”
“It´s just…” She chuckled. What was so funny?
“I couldn´t wait to finally see you again.” ´She was thinking about me?´ “About how we would meet again. Countless times I flow over your mansion and all those times I landed outside of the gates preparing myself to just walk in there and show you what they did to me, but all every time something stopped me. I guess I was scared that I would scare you off or something. And now, now I´m here, called in by God himself because he wants to talk to me…”
“And you find me.” I nodded. I understood. This situation sucked and now he was screwed for the rest of eternity. And her too, by the way. He knew what Mr. Lyle was going to do to her. To him…
“But there are so many questions popping in my head. Questions nobody knows the answers to…” She sighed, making me frown.
“Chloe…” I took a deep breath. “You want to know why you´re here? In this building. Knowing all its secrets and now never able to return home?” She started at me, then slowly nodded her beautiful little head. I smiled.
“Ok…Umm…Where do I started?”
“Beginning.” I cocked an eyebrow and looked at her as she just sat there, nodding her head with little starts shining in her hazel eyes. I should stop drooling over her. Maybe that would help to concentrate.
“Right…Well as you probably have noticed, some idiot came to HicksVille about two years ago to kidnap you.”
“No way&#33;” Sarcasm was all over the room. Stop looking at the chest, Luthor&#33;
“Yeah, unbelievable hú? Well, he succeeded and broth you to a lab only a couple of kilometres up the road. In that lab they did some test and as the results came in, they hade to make a huge decision. See…Me and Jonathon are having this fight. This is about the nothing really but recently he has declared war on me. Open war.
But that isn´t that interesting and please close your mouth. It´s not *that* strange, we never liked each other and this way everything can be settled the old way. But there are rules. And I personally don´t agree with them. But the man I am, I agreed but now I needed an army to fight for me. You get it so far?” Chloe just nodded. “O-kay, well…I wanna win it from the farmer so I called in the help of Lyle Parker. Telling him about the situation, I asked for his advise.” Chloe looked at me with a frown. “What?”
“Lyle Parker? Is that the morrow missing a thumb?” I nodded. “Please continue.” I nodded again.
“Anyways, I asked him his advise and he told me a myth about the Guardians of the Olympus. It seems that since Zeus took a break from the Olympus, his army was also granted with there freedom and send to earth. The only catch was, that they had to give back there wings, armour and immortality.” Chloe paled, so I took her hands in mine and brushed circles on the silk skin. “Yes Chloe, you are a Guardian of Olympus and you are summon to protect this kingdom against Fire-dude.” She nodded, but then frowned. Mmm…We do that a lot these days.
“But why the operation then?”
“I-” I sighed. “They did this behind my back. I didn´t want you in my army because I was afraid to lose you. What *if* they found a weapon against immortality and they would kill you? I wouldn´t be able to live it myself. So I told them to fire you and Spike from the recuperation room on a early state so you would be able to learn some fighting skills to protect yourself in the big bad world. And now you have a good job and a lot of fun with the riots you make. I wanted to keep an eye one you, but they held back any information on you. Until you slathered that tripe. And the only reason that I called you over was because I wanted to be sure you´re fin.” With that I let go of her hands but was surprised when she hold on to them.
“Lex?” I looked at her, drowning again in her eyes.
“Thnx for the truth.” I smiled and she smiled back. My knees where getting weak.
“Umm…Would you like some coffee?”
“I would love to have coffee. My last one was three hours ago.” She grinned as I helped her up and leaded her out of the door.

Chloe felt in her guts he know something she didn´t. She hated him for that. He was maybe all sweet and supportive and shit, but he wasn´t telling her the one thing that would change her live…
Chloe looked at Spike, how was just babbling about some chick called Buffy, what for name is that anyway, while they eat there dinner.
Her conversation with Lex had been wonderful after she had calmed down. The verbal judo level was high and she threw everything she found out about imps and there stupid little tricks at him and his silly little theory on them.
They had some coffee at his favourite spot in the universe, the British coffeehouse in old London somewhere in witch world, and had watched the sundown in Italy. Their day had been perfect and they separated with a soft kiss on the cheek and a seconded ´date´ the next Wednesday. And all this, she desperately wanted to tell her undead, I have all the time in the world and I´m currently drooling over Buffy or Duffy *I can save the world* Summers/Slayer so please leave a message after the beep, roommate…
Sudden everything went black as she felt a hard object hit her head in full force.

~*~*~*~

Gazing down, Lyle felt a small smirk tug at the corners of his lips. Everything was going right as planned. The lives of the two strongest beings in the universe were in his hand. Their destiny was just a press of a button away.

It was shame, really. It could´ve been interesting with the girl, but it was clear that he would not fit in the triangle. If he wanted to fit in, he´d have to be bald and an overflowing bank account. While the latter was already taken care of, nobody was touching *his* hair.

A frown marred his features as he scanned her face. She truly was beautiful. He almost would´ve thought her to be dead, if not for the steady rise and fall of her chest. Still, no movement came from her. It was hard to believe that she was indeed in a dream-state.

Reaching for his temples, he blinked a couple of times, turning away from the harsh green light emanating from the horizontal chamber that contained Chloe´s body. Scientist were scattered around the entire lab, while a few of them were connecting the one they call God to the second chamber. Lex´s figure didn´t even as much as move a muscle as he was laid down on the bed of green rocks.

´Finally got his throne,´ Lyle thought cynically as he retreated from the lab.

~*~*~*~

Running true the empty hallways, Chloe Sullivan made her way towards her classroom. Grabbing the doorknob she swung it open with full strange to only revealing a heads looking in her detraction. Feeling her head turn into a strawberry, she quickly walk over to the middle row and took an open seat between Clark and Pete. Sitting down, drawing out her books, pencils and notebook she smiled at Clark how was looking in her with interested.

“Something on my shirt, Clark?” She grinned at the shade of red that collared his feathers. He shook is head and made a strange movement with his head. Chloe arched an eyebrow. Again the farm boy made a strange thing with his head. Chloe smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Pete, how was sitting on her left, sighed. Clark fallowed Pete´s action with a deep inhale. Chloe froze as she heard someone, standing uncomfortably close to her, clear his throat. Slowly turning her head towards the front of the class her gaze was blocked by a t-shirt. A nice one as well…Looking up her breathe was stuck in her throat. The man was too young to be her teacher but to old to be a student. And on top if it all, the hotshot was bald. Blinking, Chloe looked better, standing up to study his face. Cocking an eyebrow her attention was drawn by a little scar above the man´s lips. Then it hit her. She swallowed and let her eyes meet his. She smiled unsure. The man smiled back at her. A blinding smile filled with pure gentleness.
“Ms. Sullivan, did it crossed you´re thoughts that you´re expected only thirty minutes ago?” His voice was soft, almost a whisper.

“Mr. Luthor…Uhm…What are you doing here?” She took her seat and looked up to the blue eyes that hade so much a like of an ocean.

“I´m here to teaching the youth of the nation a thing or two about economics and to send beautiful young teenage girls, like yourself, to get there ass up to the principles office.” He smirked at the sudden spitfire in her eyes.

“You, of all men, is telling me, Chloe Sullivan, to go to Mr. Renfields?” She looked at him with disbelieve. Lex just nodded, turned his back at her and walked back to the front of the class to continue his notes. Chloe muffled and growled as she grabbed her things. Turning towards Clark she grinned devilish.

“I´ll be back in a flash.” With that she marched towards the door, head up high. But before she could slam the door she could hear Lex´s last comment.

“I´ll be looking forwarded to it Ms. Sullivan. Have a save tripe.”

***Twenty minutes later***

Softly closing the door behind her, she tiptoed towards her seat next to Clark. Softly placing her items on the table she scanned the crowed. Lex was nowhere to be seen. She sighed in relieve and took her place in the chair. Looking down at the table she saw a blank paper and a SA. Her mouth dropt. He didn´t&#33; Picking up the papers, a small note fell out. The note was written in a beautiful handwrite and somehow made her exited to read what ever it may say. Letting her eyes scroll over the paper she inwards cursed the bald man with the nice t-shirt.
Dear Ms. Sullivan,

I´m trilled to have you again present in my class. As you have seen, I have given the class instruction, notes and answered there questions and now, in perfect harmony I may add, they are making a SA. I truly hope you will leave them in peace and try to answer the questions I ask you.

Good luck,
Sincerely yours,

Lex L.

P.s,
If you may fail this test, I´ll hope to see you in recess so we can discus this matter as the adults we are.
Chloe made a un-lady like sound. She hated economics and she never had good results for the tests she made. A well, she just had to smart ass her out of this situation. Drawing her weapon, a pencil given for her sixteenth birthday from someone she had never met before, she started to read the first question.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lex frowned. He must have some special gift or something because for some strange reason everybody had an A+. Well, almost everybody. He smiled at the handwritten massage that was underneath a perfectly blank paper.

To: Lex <Moneybags that the *peep* are you doing here?> Luthor
Sir,

I´m sorry to report that Chloe Sullivan has died during this SA. Her bones are down the hall with her books piled upon her chest with just a simple note directed to you.

Teacher,
Teacher,
I hate you so bad,
No this is not a passing fad.
Why can´t you leave us kids alone?
You´re just so handsome and you wear expensive cologne.

I have watched children shake
Under your horrible wrath,
Throwing SA´s about economics to every blonde reporter how dare to step in you path.

You made me sit
At the principles office,
Staring at the wall,
Happy, recess calls.

Dear Teacher,
The monster in the room down the hall,
How made me go of to the office of the snake how runs this all,
After only being in your presents for ten entire minutes,
I truly hope this letter won´t putt you in tears.

So my dear hot and bald teacher,
I´ve only got one thing to say to you…

Don´t make me come over there and get all mushy on you, for I´m just a blonde reporter with the flue.

May her soul Rest in Peace,

Chloe Sullivan.
Lex was stunned. She remembered&#33; She read it and made it suitable for the situation. She used his poem that he once sent to a teacher that he really hated, getting him expelled in the process. But how-? He shook is head. He´d framed the note and hung it up in his office. She must had read it, or made a picture of it when she was snooping around his mansion.
He grinned devilish. So, Ms. Sullivan would like to play dirty, she would get dirty.
~*~*~At the Sullivan´s~*~*~
“Owh please&#33; That´s not true&#33;”

“Owh yeah? Why does everybody calls you that then?”

“Get real Sweet heart, I´m not the best daddy in the town.” Gabe grinned at his daughter while he to another bite off his sandwich. She was perfect in his eyes. He loved and cherished her like he did with his ex-wife when she was still young and innocent.
“But you never told me how your day was?”

“And you are changing the topic.” She replied, while she whipped off some mayonnaise.

“I know cupcake, but give your old man a breather. Now, tell.”

“I´ve bin sent to the principles office.” Gabe arched an eyebrow.

“Did you make another once’s of those poisons that explode?” He grinned at her. She shook her head.

“Nope not this time but that would probably the next reason when I visit that old dog. I was late for economics.” Gabe sighed.

“And how did that come?”

“Car broke down in the middle of the rode. So I continued on foot. As I arrive, I run as fast as I could, sneak in and took my seat. And before I knew it I was flying trough the door in the direction of the well known office.”

“How was the teacher? Maybe I can speak to him.” Chloe just shrugged.
“Don´t have to, you work for him.” Gabe almost chocked in his cup of coffee.

“Honey, are you trying to tell me that Mr. Luthor is you´re economics teacher?” He eyed her dangerously.

“Apparently.”
Gabe blinked. And blinked again. This wasn´t happening. Chloe was under the guard of Lex Luthor? At school? And he sends her to Renfields? God, how much she must hate that man right now.
Gabe just shook is head and continue to sip his coffee and eat his sandwiches, hoping this was just a bad, bad nightmare.
***At the mansion***
´Breathe. Yeah, breathe that´s the key.´ as he did his last sit-up, Lex felt how his body collapsed, hitting the hard wooden floor in the process. He smiled as he thought of his day. He had, for the first time in his life, enjoyed being around a school. He wished he had grown up here…Even if there where meteor-freaks out there how would do everything for to get a clear shot at you. He had watched how Chloe Sullivan mocked him, shoot daggers at him and protested about his better judgement and felt flattered that she memorised his poem. He could grow fond about having her around…

He arched an eyebrow as he hears his cell phone sing his lullaby. Looking at the screen he got worried. Gabe was calling from his home. Did something happen at the plant?
Answering, he was greeted by a female voice.
“Sorry I didn´t made it in recess. Hade to save the Torch from unreal pinkness.” Her voice was dry and irritated.

“That´s ok, Ms. Sullivan. I would rudder die than seeing your beloved Torch turn in a pink candlelight.” He smiled at her chuckle.

“Well Mr. Luthor, you just almost made me think you´re human. Now, about that test…”

“I looked over your results and if I didn´t knew better I would say that you´re flunking at Economics.”

“Well…” The eye is his mind saw how she slightly blushed and turned away from him.

“Ms. Sullivan, I would be an honour to guide you true the year with a B+, if you´re interested.” He heard her sigh.

“Mr. Luthor, I would love to be you´re student and I would kiss the ground you walk on if you could make that suggestion the truth, but you have to think about you´re Crap Corp. There companies to slather and people to fire and I couldn´t sleep at night knowing that the son of a farmer is still employment of the month only because you have to find a way to teach me something about economics.” Lex grinned.

“Did you just seed that in one breath?”

“Yeah, that´s what Sullivans do.” Lex frowned as he heard a strange sound.

“Sue me for asking but…What was that?” He heard how Chloe ran up the stairs and slams the door.

“I´ve got a catfight with Smallville´s pretties pink princes.” Her voice was ice cold, making a shifters go down his spine.

“Isn´t she supposes to be in the Talon making coffee?”

“Nope, she´s ill. I´ll be taking her place later this evening, so worry. I´m going to spill coffee over *everybody* and *everything*.” He sight in relieve. She was making jokes again and he felt, in is surprise, how the coldness turned into warmness.

“Then I better come over there to fire you.” She giggled. “But I do want to teach you one or two about economics so I´ll be expecting you after school every Monday and Thursday at the mansion. Bring your stuff and I´ll turn you into an economics-geek.”

“At the mansion, Mr. Luthor? Do you always ask little girls to come to your mansion?”

“I´m not my father, Ms. Sullivan. But if you prefer to do this at school, will be fine with me.”

“Naa, the mansion will do.”

“And what changed your mind, Ms. Sullivan?”

“Cause as soon as you turn your back to get me coffee I´ll be able to snoop around.”

“Then I´ll see you Monday after school.”

“Thanx Mr. Luthor.”

“Call me Lex and the pleasure is all mine Ms. Sullivan.”

“The name is Chloe and thanx again. See you soon.”
*click*

Ok-ay, why did that conversation go so smooth? Lex arched an eyebrow. Walking over to his bathroom he took a quick shower and got dressed to go to the Talon. ´Let´s see how good Chloe can make an espresso.´ A devilish smirk placed on his feathers as he pulled a red t-shirt over his head. Looking in the mirror he smiled. How ever though that he looked good in jeans and t-shirts? Grabbing his jacked he made his way to his car. This was going to be so much fun. He finally got to know Chloe, just like he wanted for so long.

~*~*~ That night at the Talon ~*~*~

“Owh come on, like you didn´t know that you where officially labelled as a disturber of the peace…” Lex grinned as he looked over his cup.

“Well, I´ll be damned.”

“You already are sweet heart.” With that she went off to get a new order from some jocks. He fallowed her every move. Making coffee, better then he had expected her to do, giving wonderful service and the tables where never so clean. He watched as she took a break, drinking a coffee while she looked ruder surprised as she saw him looking at her. Putting the cup down, she made her way to the back of the Talon and took a seat next to him. Resting her hands on her knees she let her head slightly fall to the left, arching an eyebrow.

“Why do I get the feeling that you´re watching me?”

“Because I was, perhaps?” Chloe shook her head and grinned.

“So…what was the catfight with Lana about?”

“I was cross with Clark cause he made a mess out of his assailment for this week addiction for the Torch. So I yelled at him about being everything a man should be except the part that needs some guts and brains.” Chloe just shrugged. Lex blinked. Did she just admit defeat and called off the I Love Kent-parade?

“Well, I must say I agree with you.” Chloe smiled.

“Thnx, you´re the only one.”

“Well, that´s probably because our IQ is just a little higher than the normal person in Smallville. And on top of it all, we´re from the city.” Chloe chuckled.

“Amen.” Letting her hands fall on her knees she stood up. “I have to work, see you around.”
Lex smiled as she disappeared into the crowd Talon.

It was Monday. He hated Mondays. He had to do some many things at one time he totally forgot about Chloe and her extra lessons. Around four o´clock she walked into his study, looking hotter then ever. As he looked up from his papers he smiled at her.
“What can I do for you today, Ms. Sullivan?” She smirked.

“You´re suppose to teach me economics, remember?” Lex winked. He totally forgot about that. How stupid could a man be?

“You forgot, didn´t you?” Lex swallowed hard, looking up at her as she just stood there. To his surprise she just shrugged it off, placed her backpack on a nearby table and took a place across his desk.

”I´m so sorry Chloe. I really am, it´s just…” She smiled warmly at him.

“It´s ok Lex. I almost forgot as well.”

“How can I make it up to you?”

“You could always answer some of my questions?” She made her chair stand on the last two legs. Moving the chair forward and backwards, she relaxed while she started in his blue eyes.

“Ask all you want. But on one condition.”

“Off the record?” Lex nodded.

“Fine. Umm…Lets see…Owh yeah, what are you doing in my school Mr Luthor?” Lex grinned. He was surprised she didn´t ask him that sooner, but owh well.

“I need the money.”
A loud thud. Looking up with arched eyebrows, he only saw two feet. Standing up from his seat, Lex leaned forward over his wooden desk to only see his chair lying on the ground. Whit a pale Sullivan in it.
Lex couldn´t help himself. Tears ran down his cheeks as he looks down to the floor. Letting his head rest on the edge of the desk, he let his body shake of laughter. An angry voice made him look up, well…down.

“Help me up you ass&#33;” Grinning he looked down.

“Why? You’re a healthy young woman Mss Sullivan, you should be able to do that your self?”

“Umm…Let me think…I´m stuck you imbecile&#33; Now help me&#33;”

Again laughter took the better of him and he let his head fall to the left, looking in her eyes. Her face was flushed and her hair messy. Her skirt was showing more skin that it was suppose to…Crawling off his desk he walked over to her. Looking down he smiled at her.

“Tell me why I should do that when I can take you prisoner in my own chair?” Chloe grinned at him.

“Cause I´m a pain in the ass. Now help me up baldy.” Lex rolled his eyes.

“Owh yeah, that´s a good reason.”

After pulling himself together after some heavy verbal judo, Lex helped the girl up, only to get smacked across the head for not doing it sooner.

As the days past, Lex found himself extremely enjoying the presents of the young Sullivan. She was a wonderful and funny person to look at, especially when she was a messed up and tiered. At the end of there hard days of working at the plant/school news paper, they would find each other in the Talon to talk about what they did today and ofcourse drink coffee. Most of the time Lex would just lean forward resting his head on his arms while he listened to the rambling Sullivan girl. The conversation would go about how an air headed ass Clark was, but sometimes there would be gossip about the teachers or students.

As for his school job, he started to become ruder popular under the students and nobody was surprised to see him laughing or talking to one. Most of the times that would be in the Talon, while he told boring stuff about history, economics and other things the students made notes and drank coffee with there favourite teacher. He even had several classes for people how had a problem whit there homework and other thingies..
But what was the most flattering thing about being a teacher at Smallville High was all the attention he got from the young Sullivan. For three months in a row, The Troth had made him the ´most popular bald billionaire with good intentions as teacher´.
But for some reason Lex felt not his usual grinning self…
It was like someone was pulling him out a dream, a nice one he may add. As everything went black, he could feel his body growing weaker. Where was he again?

~*~*~*~

Jaw clenched, Lyle tried to keep his jealousy in check. It was just a dream. It wasn´t real. It wasn´t like Lex would ever be bale to get close to a woman like Chloe. Just a dream, not reality. That was reserved for Lyle. Let´s just hope the other man´s imagination would not lead him to another romantic interlude with a certain blonde. For his own sake.

A moan caught his attention, and he crossed the lab towards its origins. Trailing his fingertips along the cold glass, he felt a twinge of worry grasp at his heart.

Huh, who knew. He actually had one….

~*~*~*~

TBC

flower
31st December 2003, 13:44
Part 4
~*~*~*~

Smallville, 10 PM, Summer Night Festival…

“Please Lex&#33; Dance with me?” Her hands clinked around his neck, dragging his mouth to hers. Pushing her off, he cleared his throat.

“Go and suck out the blood of someone else, Helen.”

“Lex&#33; Please don´t do this&#33; What I did was idiotic, I admit that, but please be the gentleman that you are and dance with me&#33;”

But there was no response. Looking at the ex-husband she saw how his gaze was locked on the centre of the dance floor. There was a young woman and a man over the fifties dancing the tango like she had never had see anyone did before. How the old man guided the high school girl over the floor was mystical. And how she responded at his steps...It went fast and then slow, just like the music did. Everything had perfect timing and the moves were strong but playful. Looking back at Lex, she palled. The look…
He wasn´t looking at the dancing, no, he was looking at the girl…

Turning her head back at the dancing couple, her eyes narrowed. The girl´s hair was pulled together in a bun and a black rose was tucked into her golden locks. And then her dress…Blood red velvet that was like a second skin on her pale but beautiful body. Breast, she didn´t hade them like she herself did, but somehow she did make Helen feel unworthy for the male specifies. The dress was knee-high and was tightly around her small figure, but became wider a couple of centimetres above the knee. The wider parts of the dress lifted and were like a circled around her legs while the man turned her around and around and around. Closing her eyes, Helen forced her tears back. Lex was not in love with her anymore, no, he wanted the teenager. And how was she, an old goat, ever going to win from the young sheep? Opening her eyes, she had to blink to be sure that her eyes weren´t diseasing her. She witnessed how the most amazing thing happened…The famous Luthormask lifted and a soft smile came on his feathers…

She could make him smile? A real smile? When she looked around she saw how some teenager stood next to Lex and looked at the woman as well. Looking better now, she saw how the entire population of Smallville was now looking at the couple. The ´summer night´ festival, a celebration for the summer was a popular thing in Smallville and was always perfect, except this time…The dancing diva and her older partner where making it unbearable to stay with Lex now and there was only on thing to do.
Leave.

She was moving in with Lionel and never coming back here&#33; Forgetting about Lex and spent all of the old blocks money until she´s old and spoilt. It would be hard for her lover, but face it, drooling over the woman´s body wasn´t going to work for her.
Making her way true the crowed off village people she felt like screaming. She lost her man on a high school girl&#33;

As Lex his eyes met hers, he felt the electrician going true his body. He felt how she looked at him while her father turned her around in high speed. As the music died away he saw how she smiled at him and kiss her father on the cheek. But then she fell backwards as final move. Lying there in her fathers arms, head only a couple of centimetres away from the ground, she looked him in the eyes. Smiling, she was lifted up again and made a turn and bow for her audience. Taking a couple of steps back, Lex disappeared in the crowed and left the festival. Still feeling the aftershocks of her gazes he lied down in his bed and slept well for a change.

*~* the next Monday around eleven o´clock in the evening.*~*

´Left, right, step, step…Let go left, turn, turn and…step, step, hold on left…turn again and fall…´
Sweeping her mop over the floor, she listened to the music pomp into her ears. Making the right moves she felt like flying. She still couldn´t believe that she won the contest. She finally won something form Lang&#33; She won the first price on the festival for fairest dancer among Smallville. Well, it wasn´t that wonderful, but she was finally better then pinkie.
A smutty smile came on her face as the beat started to bounce into her brain. She made Lex smile. Moving her hips on the beat, she closed her eyes and almost felt his hands on her body. Turning around on her heels, she cleaned the floor, not noticing that a male figure was outside watching her every move.

His mouth opened and closed. What was she doing? Mopping the floor? Dancing like that? Was he making a fish-impression and drooling at the same time? Shaking his head, he opened the door. He could hear some music, but his eyes where drowned towards the dancing body. Walking over to the counter he tried to remember what he was doing here. Books&#33; The Talon Books&#33; They had to be here somewhere…
Hasn´t she seen him yet? He needed some coffee and fast. Grabbing a mug, almost breaking the rest of the collection, he smashed it down under the coffeemaker and pressed ´start´. Why wasn´t it going anything? Tarring his eyes away from Chloe´s ass he looked at the machine.

“Do you´re work you freaking machine&#33;” He hissed, hitting the machine. A weird sound, a bad sound, came form the coffeemaker. Arching an eyebrow he pressed the start-button again. With a strange flash of light made him look up only to find himself standing in the dark while Chloe Sullivan clocked the door. He waiting for her car pull up and drive away, he groaned again. Fuck this&#33; Turning is head towards the coffee machine, he witnessed how the still blinking brand new coffee machine turned into a pile of steel. ´Great, I trashed the coffee machine…again. Plus, I´m looked up in a teenage coffee paradise. What to do, what to do? ´

***That morning at the Talon***

“Thanx for helping me last night Clark, I really appreciate it.”

“Any time Lana…Umm…”

“Yes Clark?” Lana looked at him while opening the door to the Talon.

“I hope you´re legs feeling better…I mean, after I stepped on them, I really didn´t…”

“It´s better Clark, thanx…”

“I…Umm…I´m really sorry that you lost on the dancing tournament…”

“Well…Face it, they must have been cheating or bribing the jury or something because it was clear I was better then they where.” Flashing her eyelashes and smiling sweetly she almost made him puck. Lex shook is head. It was eleven o´clock in the morning and she was still outside saying brain damaging things to the flannel shirt.

“LANG&#33;” he was shocked by the anger in his voice. “Get to work&#33; It´s over eleven and you where suppose to open up hours ago, remember?” Seeing Lex´s face reddened face gave Clark a heart attack.

“I should go; chores to do and stuff.” He muttered, turning around on his heels, making his way to his car. Lana turned towards Lex and palled.

“Lex…”

“Yes, that´s my name, very good. Now get you´re ass in there and get some work down.”

Seeing this coming, he held up his hand. “Don´t even start about the festival or your dead parents, except if you want to be fired.” Whit that he made his way to his car, feeling very good about himself.
Entering the mansion, the first thing he did was taking a shower. Letting the water rush over his head, he found his soap by almost tripping over it. Cursing under his breath, he heard the phone ring. Groaning, for there was soap in his eyes, he grabbed a towel and made his way over to his cell phone, almost falling flat on his ass because he didn´t see the toothbrush lying about.
“Luthor.”

“Dance with me.” It was a female voice and very…hyperactive…?

“Depended.”

“On what?”

“Are you Helen?”

“Umm…No, sorry I´m not, but I don´t have to marry you to have a perfect alibi why I would wanna kill you&#33;”

“Good evening to you to Ms. Sullivan. So where can I help you with?” He smirked at her comment. Well, you could never know to sure, right?

“How much do you hate Lang?”

“A lot, like every man with a well working brain.”

“Do you want to beat her in a dance contest in Metropolis?”
´Owh god, Owh god&#33; No&#33; NO&#33; Say NO&#33; ´ a voice hissed in the back of his brain, reminding him of what she did to him in the Talon. And that was when they weren´t toughing&#33;

“Everything for your company Ms. Sullivan, and I´ll be delighted to make her fall flat on her face.”

“Then it´s settled. So…where do you wanna practise?”

“Practise?”

“Sorry, my mistake, milk cows.”
Lex smiled at the high level of sarcasm. Did he just smile?

“I´ll meet you here at the mansion. We can practise here, if you think you are up against it ofcourse.”

“Don´t worry Luthor, I´ll be there.”

“Good, see you soon Ms. Sullivan.”

What was he doing and why where his hands shaking like that? Letting a hand travel down his scalp he sighed. It was a bad move, he knew it, but somehow he liked having the reporter around. Seeing her just…made his day. His head shoot up when there was a knock on the door.
“Enter.”

“Lex.”

“Gabe&#33; How are you doing?”

“A little confused actually, and you?” Lex frowned. Gabe confused? That didn´t happen every day…

“And why may that be and how can I help you?”

“Chloe.”

“Chloe?”

“Yes, I heard that you two are going to beat Lana at the dance tournament in Metropolis?”

“That is correct.” And what was that sickening feeling in his stomach that was telling him that an apocalypse was coming?

“Lex, she´s a hand full and take it from me, and I know I´m an old whiner, but please, don´t do this.” A sigh.

“Gabe, I appreciate you´re concern, but I´m a crown man and will be able to handle you´re daughter.”

“I know that Lex and Chloe is to. A crown woman I mean then.” Lex smirked. Owh he knew that all right…

“What´s bordering you then Gabe?”

“Listen…Dancing is a passion, love and a healing process for her. She started to dance to forget her mother and it worked&#33; The energy it took me to hold on and dance whit her is enormous&#33; But now, after the whole Clark/Lana, Lana stealing her former boyfriend away and all, she finally found something she´s better in then Lana. Dancing the Tango. And if Lana Lang hates something more then blood red dresses and spunky reporters, then it´s losing something from my daughter. And let me tell you something, Lana´s going to do everything in her power to stop Chloe from winning this tournament. And if she succeeds, nobody knows how it will infect my baby girl. So…Have you EVER danced the Tango with a spunky little woman with a big mouth and a goal that includes beating an annoying little pink princes?”

“Umm…No?”

“So you can´t dance the Tango?”

“Well, yes, but I´m rusty and I never danced it with a spunky blond reporter before…”

“You´re rusty? Well, Chloe can work on that…Just make sure you win, Lex. I don´t wanna lose my baby girl in a dance.”
Lex couldn´t believe it…Was Lana Lang, the pretty little pink princes, a little bitchy pink pit-bull beneath it all and did she truly do anything to take away Chloe´s happiness?

“Don´t worry Gabe. We´ll win, even if it takes me hours off practicing.”
Gabe smiled. “Don´t worry Lex, it will. And thank you for looking out for her wellbeing.”

“The pleasure is all mine Gabe. Don´t worry, she´ll come home with the first price.”
Gabe nodded and left Lex´s office. Who, Gabe just let him take care of the only thing that really mattered in his life…His baby girl…And win, they will. “Metropolis, here we come…”

“Hello?” Peeking her head around the corner of the door, Chloe looked around. “Hello?”
Stepping inside, she looked at the clock on the wall. Nine fifteen…That wasn´t that early, right? Maybe…If there is nobody in the hous- Freezing she looked over her shoulder. Was that a moan? It was coming from upstairs…Looking around her it stroke her that the ceiling was lower then in the hallway. Was his bedroom made in the ceiling of his office? The man had brains after all…
Making her way towards the end of his office she saw a curtain…
And behind that curtain was…yep just like in the old movies, a staircase that would lead her to her prince in shining armour and she so didn´t just thought that.

Taking step by step she slowly came in a small hallway made out a wooden floor and soft white paint on the walls. There were two red leather chairs and a bookcase filled with pictures of people. Walking fodder she saw how the hallway ended with an enormous oak door. It was un-locked and opened for only a couple of centimetres. Pushing it open she peeked inside. And the room looked so different then she expected to be. The room was painted white, just like the walls in the hallway, and there was *no* painting in the *entire* room.

There were some chairs and a sofa, a flat screen TV, a DVD-player and a CD-player, several small bookcases filled with books, pictures and more, and here and there was a plant. The window, the only window, was round and had a beautiful view to the garden. The curtain was made out of velvet and so was the carpet. Walking true the room she felt like she walked true her one room. It was nice and welcoming and so not Luthor-like.
“So Lex is human after all…well, there goes my theory on Luthor *Aliens or oversized butterflies*”

She smiled as she looked down at the pictures in the bookcases. There was a photo that made asked her full attention. It was an old photo with seven laughing people on it. There where tree adults and four kids. In the front where a younger version of Lucas, a young girl with a beautiful and loving smile and young man with red hair with the most handsome smile she had ever seen had. Looking up, there was Lionel and a woman met red hair, probably Lillian, and a woman with a black hair, Pamela was her guess. And carried on the shoulders of Lionel, younger boy that looked a lot like Lucas did. Placing it back on the shelve she turned around. The DVD-collection&#33; But another thought crossed her mind.

Where was Lex? She really didn´t have any time to snoop around, she needed him to take her dancing so she could practise the fact the *he* was leading her over the dance floor. But she didn´t come far when she heard someone moan again. A shifter came down her spine as she turned around to see another door next to the bookshelves. How could she have mist it?

Pulling of her shoes, so she wouldn´t make to much noise, she walked fodder towards the door. Opening it, she looked into a soft yellow/white room. There was a closet made out of wood and painted yellow, another TV and a door to, probably the bathroom. In the centre was a bed. It had silk white sheets and a bump in the middle. Sneaking over to the king-sized bed, Chloe tried to see a face. But the only thing there was where white sheets. Sighing, she felt how her curiosity got the better of her and she climbed on the bed.

~*~*~

Lex couldn´t help himself. She just brought the worst up in him. He knew it was wrong, very wrong, to play with her like that, but she was just different then the rest. He never had any visitors in his room, not even his wives. He just wanted to have somewhere to hide when it became too much. So his wives tough he was cheating but how gave? They where sluts and Chloe wasn´t.
His eyes widened as he felt her come on the bed. She had found his living room and did her snooping; she had found his bedroom and was now on his bed. O-kay, this was getting out of hand, but somehow he couldn´t help himself. He just had to do this…

~*~*~

Softly she crawled over to the bump. What if he woke up and find her hanging above him, waiting him sleep? What would he do? Take her there and now or tell her to get out and never come back? Clearing her throat she leaned over to only find more sheets. What would he do if it was her under the sheets? Waiting for her to wake up and scream her lungs out. What would she do? Good question. Sighing she started to poke a finger in the bump until it started to move. First just a little movement, but more she poked the more he moved. Now having her legs on each side of his chest, she leaned forward and poked him in what she clamed to be his chest, what she was right for. Smiling to herself she started to tickle him.

~*~*~

´Shit, she tickles me&#33; Owh shit I hate tickling.´ The pokes he could handle but her hands on his chest and sitting on his stomach was getting too much. He really had to concentrate not to do something that could lead to a sexual harassment charge against him. Ok, what to do with a beautiful woman, on your bed, sitting on your stomach? As much a he tried, and god knew he did, his mind always came in the gutter. For some *strange* reason. Ok, only one thing to do. Let´s play some more and be a really human.

~*~*~

Letting her hands rest on his chest she leaded her head to the side. Was he sighing? Owh, what ever.

“Wakey, wakey, my sweet little Luthor.” Suddenly the man underneath her started to shake and the most wonderful sound came from under the sheets.

“I am&#33;” Two hands grabbed her by the wrist and a strong force rolled her over. A bowl of laughers billed up and escaped before she had even saw it coming. In seconds her hands where pining to the mantras, hold on there place by to large strong hands and there was weight on her stomach. Holding her eyes shut, she laughs.
Slowly opening her eyes, up she saw how there was a laughing Luthor on top of her. He looked so beautiful in his room. Smiling and laughing, pining her on the bed.

“Hey.” His voice was soft and sweet.

“Hey.” She smiled at him. She saw how his eyes darkened. Slowly he started to lean forward until his forehead was resting on hers. Closing her eyes she felt how his breath was on her skin.

*Buzz*

Shooting up, Chloe almost hit her head against Lex´s. Finding her way out his grip she grabbed her bag and pulled out a small cell phone.

”Hello?” Her voice was a little shaky.

Lex looked at her, still sitting on his bed, while she turned away to hide the blush that was on her face. He was so close for getting what he always wanted. Sighing he looked down and froze. He was still wearing his boxers…

Jumping out of the bed, he made his way to his closet and towards the bathroom. Taking an ice cold shower, Lex made his way into his bedroom again to find Chloe leaning against a leader chair looking for a CD that was for her liking.

“So…I´m your sweet little Luthor now hé?” He was standing only centimetres away from her, breathing down her neck. Turning around, she smiled at him.

“Maybe and maybe not, prove you´re sweet and get your dancing shoes. We have some practise to do.” She turned away from him and made her way to the hallway. “Owh and by the way, nice jeans.”

Looking down at his clothing he arched an eyebrow. He always whore that in his free time. Dark bleu jeans and a blouse, what was so nice about that? Shaking his head he jogged after her, grabbing a par of old shoes in the process.

Standing across from her, he tried to come up with the courage to come forward first, unsure of how to act. Unbeknownst to him, her inner turmoil was revolving around the exact same thing. How did this thing work? Sure, she´d done this before. Dance, that is. But never like this. Never had she been so nervous just at the thought of his hand on her hip, her fingers clinging onto his shoulder.

Finally, after what seemed like an excruciating eternity, Lex had managed to compose himself enough to step forward, encouraging her to do the same. She could’ve sworn she saw hesitancy in his eyes, but immediately expelled the insane notion. Lex Luthor was never hesitant. He was calm, in control-

All thought flew right out the window as she felt a warm hand land on her right hip, forcefully yet gentle, almost as if he were afraid she would pull away from him, but fearing that if he gripped her too hard, she´d shatter under his touch like a porcelain doll. Instinctively, she steadied herself by holding onto his shoulder, while a tingling sensation travelled through her other hand. Looking down, she found it clasped safely in that of Lex, and was in awe of how small her hand actually looked in comparison.

Lex was a bit frightful of her reaction to his straightforwardness, but found himself reassured as he caught her gaze and held it. She didn´t look angry or disgusted, or smacked him in the face with the hot poker leaning into the fireplace. She looked… at ease.

At this revelation, his heart fluttered in his chest, making a lopsided grin take over his handsome features. Slowly but surely, they started to move to an imaginary beat, only heard by the dancing couple. They got more confident with every sway, every step. It didn´t take them long to evolve a natural pace, bodies complimenting each other with their languid, smooth movements. Chloe especially.

Seemingly taken over, she guided them through the living room, not noticing, or caring, that they bumped into anything that dared stand in their path. An eighteenth century vase here, a crystal candlestick there. It didn´t matter. They were enjoying themselves.

After what felt like forever, and several more priceless artefacts, later, Lex started noticing something. Why was she the one leading? It may´ve seemed silly, but it bothered him. His ego was too big to allow room for obedience, even if it was on the dance floor. Gritting his teeth, he twirled her around, only to push her into an overstuffed chair standing right beside them. “What are you doing?”

Chloe frowned, more than a little put off by his sudden hostile behaviour. “What are you talking about?”

“You know what I´m talking about. You´re leading.” The accusatory ring wasn´t lost on her.

“And…”

“And? You´re not supposed to lead&#33; I am&#33;”

Her jaw almost dropped to the richly carpeted floor in shock. Was this guy for real?

“Where the fuck were you when we entered the twenty-freaking-first century?”

“Excuse me?”

Shooting out of the chair, she took a threatening step forwards, making them stand toe to toe. Unfortunately, she was shorter than she would´ve liked, so they weren´t face to face. More like face to chest. “For your information, you big ape,” he blinked. “Women do lead. I lead. I always lead. I even manoeuvre my dad around the dance floor. What the hell makes you think I´m going to just let you take over?”

“Well, first of all, I´m not an ape,” he told her incredulously, ignoring her huff... “Secondly, we´ll make a bigger impression on the judges if I were to lead. Thirdly, I can look right over your head and get us as far away from Princess Pink as humanly possible.”

“I can smell her strawberry lip-gloss from a mile away. How do you think I manage to avoid her so well at school. I can just smell her coming round the corner.” Lex saw her shudder at this and had to stop himself from grinning. Chloe arched an eyebrow. Why was he looking like was about explode in a zillion peaces? His head was reddish and made a very good tomato-impression. “What?”

Lex just shrugged and walked over to a nearby table; the only on that wasn´t trashed, and pored himself some ice-cold water. “You want?” He looked over his shoulder to see the girl just stare. Taking a sip, he made his body calm down. He almost lost his cool and laughed out loud. Lana and her strawberry lip-gloss. So that´s why the Talon smelled so weird. And another mystery was solved. Turing around he tried to found her gaze. “What is it?” He took another sip.

“Haven´t you seen that the *entire* room is a mess?” Lex shrugged.

“Lex, I roughened the room that ones was you living room.” Again he shrugged.

“And you´re okay whit that? I mean, we trashed every single thing in this place.”

“No we haven´t. The lamp still work.” Chloe let her head fall to the side.

“And you´re point being?”

“It´s my dads. I never liked it. My living room you already saw and you must in mite, I did a hell of a job&#33;” He saw how she nodded her head, making him feel even prouder that he felt about having the manly hood to step in a tough her.

“So…what do we do now?” Immediately an image came, but he shrugged it off.

“Would you like something to eat?” Chloe smiled at his idea. She hadn´t have a descent meal in hours. Nodding she walked after him towards a dinner room.
Taking a seat in one of the comfortable chairs, Chloe watched how Lex ordered his staff around. Was it her or did he just looked damn sexy ordering everybody around, scaring the hell out of people?

Lyle was loosing it. How could she do this to him? To Lyle Parker? The greatest lover of them all? O-kay, maybe he wasn´t Don Guan The Marco, but that didn´t mean that he couldn´t love her?

As he leaned back in his chair, he looked at the coffin. Only one more dream and all this was over. No more labs for the three of them…

Author´s note: This story is a little differently then the rest… By writting skills then.
but I still hope ye like,
This means that part 3 is over and that Part 4 has to be written, so give me some time.
Owh yeah, I´ll go out there to kick my beta-buddy for the missing beta.

Hearing the sweet sound of fresh blood pounding in his ears, he made his way towards the balcony. Finally he had the opportunities to eat without any ´unfortunate accidents.´
Taking a deep breath, he smiled as he heard a motorcycle coming closer to the mansion in only seconds.
`Ah, Lestat has arrived. Just in time to have a little fun.´
Placing his hands on the edge of the balustrade he made himself ready to jump down the seven storeys high mansion.
Jumping, he felt like flying. The air slipping true his hands and massaging his bald head.
Landing softly he smiled at the man how was now leaning against the motorcycle.

Lestat: A talented and brainstorming young man, as your self, must know by now that jumping of balconies is very dangerous. Especially if you´re a Luthor.

Lex: And why is that?

Lestat: Think about, young one. You´re father. Or what about those cameras? Aren´t they a problem to you? They make a picture and you´re not *in* it? What while people think? Say?

Lex: Please Lestat. I appreciate the censure, but I´m not a boy anymore.

Lestat: No, you´re not. And I never seed you where, but you are new to this world. The world
after dark.

Lex: Is this `bout the Savant Garden again? `Cause if it is, don´t even border.
As the man shuck his head, he smiled.

Lestat: You drank early today. Mind telling me why?

Lex: Let me think…Maybe ´cause you didn´t *let* me the other night?

Lestat: Bitter today. And cocky as well. So, how was the victim?

Lex: Some pizza delivery chick who was ready to help me out. If you´re dusty little mind can understand that.

As the conversation went on, another creature of the night found a new victim.

Yes, she was perfect. The key to open the door how leaded him towards the young Luthor. That pore boy had loved her ever since his gaze fell on her. The young one with the bright smile and sarcastic little comments. Charmed by her curse, the Luthor had lived with a strange desire towards her for months. And every time she toughed him, Armand could feel the love that burned inside of them.
But before he could kill the Luthor, his old friend turned the restless into one of the dark ones.
Standing before the window of his new victim he felt strongly dawned to her. He could read her mind as an open book, while she dreamed of her loved one how she would never be able to see again.
Armand knew that Lestat had to go towards his turned one. He was just feed and ready to blow his cover.
A yes, the Luthor had potential to become the son of Lestat de Lioncourt, but he had a long and dangers road ahead of him, and a guide would be necessary. Even that meaning to lose a protégé.

She felt the teeth slowly enter the vain. Blood was spilled and she felt like she was dying.
As she screamed, everything went blank.
When she woke she saw him. Leaning against the open window. Standing there, grinning, and exposing his deadly teeth to her. The first thing she knottiest where the strong hands and the black eyes. His long black hair and leather coat that smelled like home. She screamed but his hands covered her mouth. As he shakes his head, he told her he would never hear her. She was unprotected and so a victim for him. He told her how he had drunk her blood, but spill the last drop, for there was death in it.
Tears escaped her eyes and she felt betrayed. The person how was suppose to protect her was nowhere to be found and she was going too die because of it.
She didn´t know how her ´Protector` was, but she did know he did a fucked job doing it. She hoped that his next girl would be better off then her. The dark man´s voice was deep and full of love for her.

Armand: It´s a pitty to see a beautiful young woman, like yourself, has to die this dreadful death. I´ll see you in the afterlife, I hope.

Before making his way out the window, he pulled out a single red rose.

Armand: It´s a gift to you´re protector. In only seconds he´ll be here. Tell him Armand sends him the best of wishes and hopes he´ll be forgiven by the counsel.

With that he disappeared out of her sight and she was alone again, waiting for to say those last words to her ´protector´.

As Lex muttered something underneath his breath, he fallowed Lestat towards the house.

Lestat: Alexander?

Lex: What?

Lestat: Would you be so kind to go up to the second window at the second floor to check on the Sullivan girl?

Lex: Why?
Shifters went down his spine, knowing that he would never be able to rest after he had seen the sleeping beauty that he loved so dearly.

Lestat: Because it would be a good exercise for you after all that blood you drunk.

The answer was clear. Lestat felt another demon close and was worried about his protégé’s life.

Lex: So what you´re seeing is that Miss. Sullivan is your protégé?

Lestat: <impatience> Yes&#33; Now go already&#33;
Shrugging, Lex climbed the Sullivan house. Reaching the window he saw strange scratches. Where they made by another dark soul?

Lex: Lestat&#33; There are strange markings by the window. And there still fresh. Maybe you can pick up a-
But cut of his words, Lex´s hart was filled with fear. Chloe wasn´t in her bed, but only centimetres away of the window. Sitting in an old chair she was crying softly.

Lestat: <climbed his way up> What is it Alexander?
Climbing through the window, Lex run towards the lifeless body.
´Please be asleep.´

Lex: Miss. Sullivan?

Silence filled the morning hours.

Lex: Chloe?

Again the silence. Not a sound only the singing of the birds not far away.

Lex: Gabe´s daughter?

He head to smirk at that comment. Knowing his plant manager would never agree on having his daughter lying on the ground with two little holes in her neck…

Lex: <Grabbing her by the shoulders he pulled her up> Holy shit&#33;

Lex: Chloe, CHLOE&#33; Wake up, damn it&#33;
A soft mumbling sound escaped her troth as she looks at him. Smiling goofily, she kissed him on the nose.

Chloe: Sweet bald billionaire.
Shocked by her action, Lex tried to concentred. .

Lex: Stoned out her cradle, Chloe?
His voice was normal, but deep inside he was worried about what happened to her and how the hell she got so fucked up.
Letting her arms wave true the air she looked at him, again she smiled goofy and let her head flip backward and laughed.

Chloe: OWH LEX&#33; I really don´t have a quell. But let me tell you this. It´s fun&#33;

Lex: Why don´t you go to back to bed and let me find out? ´That didn´t sound right.´

Chloe: Umm…okay&#33;
God, she was just too happy. With all his heart he hoped it just been really bad hash.
Helping her up, he swung an arm around her waist and one under her knees. Ignoring the amounts of giggles, Lex started to walk towards Chloe´s bed. Trying to think of ways to keep himself from yelling or do stuff to Chloe what he only did in his wildest dreams, he tried to prevent her from snuggling up against him while he carried her towards the bed. After lying her down to rest, Lex looked at the pale man how stood next to him.

Lex: <harsh and scared> What now Lestat?

Lestat: Are there bite marks?
The question was soft and almost compassionate.

Lex: Of course she has&#33; What the freaking hell do you thing else&#33; She never kisses me on my nose and then forgetting the fact that it would be my last I would ever resave of her ´cause she´s dying&#33;

Lestat: Calm down Alexander&#33;

Lex: Do something&#33;

Chloe: Lex?
The voice was soft, barley able to hear. Crabbing her hand, Lex softly squeezed it.

Lex: Yeah Chlo?

Chloe: <chaffed, and breathe in heavily> It was Armand, Lex. He´s coming after you.

“I&#39;m a free Prince,
and I have the same authority
to declare war to the whole world
as the one who has got a thousand ships in the sea.”

Great, just great. Here he was, standing next to her and there was nothing he could do.
His young one wasn´t able to save her, nor was he himself. And on top of it all, Armand was somewhere around the house so escaping wasn´t an option. What now?

Marius: <soft and mocking voice seed from behind> Well, freaking out is not a good idea, you know?

Lestat: Please Marius; I already have so many things on my mind. I really don´t need some the lecture right now.

Lex: <muttered softly looking up at his creature with amusement>. Lestat? Is it true, that he is the one how made you, so can put you back into place?

Lestat <A loud scroll escaped ´s trough> Shut up Alexander and continue drooling over you´re girlfriend, would you?
Lex grinned at Marius as he heard the old man chuckle.

Lex: <Winking at Marius, making the man burst out in laughers> I´ll take that for a yes.

Marius: A charming young man. I like that in a vampire. Good choice my dear Lestat. I think I can grow found off him

Lestat: I´ll talk to you later, after you learned to know him. Than you´ll regret you ever spoke so highly of him.
The laughers, coming from Marius and Lex, where interrupted by a movement by the bed. Everybody looked towards the bed as they heard a small laughter coming from Chloe.

Marius: <arched an eyebrow> Shouldn’t you be dead by now?
A smile came past his feathers as he saw her nod. Walking past Lex, Marius took a seat next to Chloe.

Marius: Dearest, how are you feeling?

Chloe: Like every dead person does.
Lex chuckled at the level of sarcasm.

Marius: Mmm…How would you feel about being immortal? You´ll be my protégé and I´ll teach you ever single thing I know. We´ll travel trough the world and you´ll learn every single mystery of this god forsaken planet. And if he would like to come, he´s aloud to keep you company.

Looking in her eyes, he smiled. She was scared for what would happen, but the thought of having Lex nearby made her feel a little more at ease.
As she looked at Lex she felt him softly squeeze her hand and smiled at her.

Chloe: Let´s rumble.

Several days later…

Sitting between his legs and leaning against his chest, Chloe smiled while she looked down to the ground. This tree was perfect for hiding from mortals. Sitting on the highest branch, Lex and Chloe looked down at the passing people. It was funny to see the horrified look upon there faces when they heard something move in the enormous oak. She felt Lex his arm tighten around her waist to steady her. She had fall out of the tree several times now. Especially when she saw Clark and Lana.

They where walking past the tree and behind them was Marius. The man always had a thing against the pink princes, but that had grown out into pure hatred after taking Chloe under his wings. After Chloe told every detail about Lana, Marius had a weird smile on his face.
As Clark and Lana walked past the tree, Marius looked up and winked at Chloe. Standing on his tiptoes, razing his arms in the ear letting his hands hang lose, he took absurd big steps and walked after them without making a sound. It was the most hilarious sight Lex had ever seen.

The most respected vampire in the freaking world was walking around, acting like a middle-class movie star with a bad caricature, with an enormous smile creeping on his face. His pale feathers, long black hair pulled back in a ponytail and black velvet clothing made him look like a king. Even if he was acting like four-year old.
Letting her head rest on his chest, she took a deep breathe. Looking down at her, Lex frowned.

Lex: What is it?

Chloe: I was thinking about Armand. After Marius saved my life and we left my house to back to the mansion, I could have sworn I heard him.

Lex: How?

Chloe: He was inside my head. Laughing and mocking me about how stupid I was to trust my live to Marius. Especially whit Lestat around.

Lex: Lestat loves you like you´re his only child. He loves you more then me.

Chloe: <Turning her head around she looked him in the eyes.> Don´t say that. Lestat spared you´re live for a reason. He wants you to be the one how will take care of him when he needs to be taken care of. He could have chosen anyone on this planet, but he chose you. He knows that you know how to deal with power or money, even if you´re with you´re back against the wall you will always come back and start a fight. He has turned so many, but nobody is as special as you are.

With that she closed her eyes and smiled as she breathed in his sent.
Not knowing what just happened, Lex felt a strong felling developing for Chloe. She though he was special. She liked him, she laugh with him, and rested with him. What did this all mean? Yes, he had loved her ever since he layed his eyes on her. And that feeling had only grown during the little time they where in the same room. But now, after being suppurate from the rest of the world, there relationship had only grown in a positive way. He loved to feel her sleeping against his chest. He loved the way she hunted her pray. He loved the way she mocked Lestat when he was bossing her around and this was only the beginning. She was with him only for a week and already was his love for her equal to the love he once felt for his mother. Could this be the start of a beautiful relationship without money, power and chaos?

Drifting away in his thought and stroking Chloe´s hair he never heard nor saw the shadow that was standing underneath the tree.

Armand: Sleep peacefully my dear children of the night. I´ll not interfere this time, but remember, you´re playing with fire.”

After scaring the hell out of Lana and Clark, Marius returned to the tree where he had seen his beloved Chloe and his dear friend Alexander. But his breach stopped when he saw Armand standing underneath the tree. This couldn´t be good. Especially after what Lestat and he pulled Armand last time they met. No, this meant trouble. Lost of it as well.

*** Back in the mansion***

Chloe: <Smiling> So, tell me again.
While she was brushing her hair she watched him roll his eyes while he brushed his teeth.

Lex: <grinning> Take a hike.
He just loved to tease her like that. She would blush a thousand colours of red, making her look even more beautiful, and later on attack him with a pillow.

Chloe: <grinning widely> Owh, you´re so dead mister.
Throwing the hairbrush to his head. But what she didn´t expect was that the hairbrush hit the back of his head.

Lex: Au&#33; Jesus, did you really have to do that Sullivan?
He looked at her while letting his hand ran over the already browsed point on his head. Razing an eyebrow at the concern that took over Chloe, he looked down at the girl.

Chloe: I´m so sorry&#33; I never thought I would be able to actually hit you or even come close to you´re face.

Lex: <Taking her hands in his, he smiled> It´s ok, I never really felt it. Vamps heal fast. Felling her cold hands in his made him feel…Well…He didn´t really knew what it was, but it was warming anyways.

Lex: Umm…O-kay. Let´s go to bed, what you say?
Letting her hands go, Lex brushed past her. This was no good. She was Marius´s protégé and knowing that man, it wasn´t such a good idea to get involved with her.
Razing an eyebrow at his sudden actions, Chloe just shrugged it of. She was tired and just wanted to go to bed.
Unlocking the door to his room, Lex saw how Chloe entered hers.

Lex: <whispering softly, he entered his room> Good night Chloe.

Meanwhile at the liar, that belonged to Marius and Lestat, where some deep going discussion was held.

Lestat: So he likes her, and what else?
Lestat looked over the edge of his wine glass towards his creator.

Marius: Every mortal and immortal likes her. She has a radiation around her, a strong oral that only shins positively. Except when she´s mad or when she´s all reporter like.

Lestat: <smirk> Yes, I´m aware of that, but it´s something else. Something stronger than that. Something that stopped him from killing her all the way.
Marius paced threw the room like a hungry tiger waiting for it’s pray to come.

Lestat: <rolled his eyes> Please Marius. It can´t be that bad. Okay, maybe it´s love, but she isn´t interested. It´s all in your head. She would never choose him over you. She would never leave you only if you really piss her off. But knowing you, you couldn´t bare the idea to let her go all alone into the wide world.

Taking a sip of his wine, Lestat fallowed Marius with his eyes. He was near total drunkenness. Then he would witness the so called ´Clear Moment´ and see all possible answers to the hardest questions. In the ´Clear Moment´ you could see the answer to world peace or the answer to the question `How did Vampires come to life?´, or something unimportant like that. Smiling at his wine glass, Lestat purred himself another drink. Marius rolled his eyes at the action.

Marius: I´m going to talk to Lex tomorrow. I´m going to tell him what happened that night so he could protect her when the time comes. But for now, I´ll go to sleep. I hope you have fun with the ´Clear Moment´ my friend.
Lestat just shrugged, but that action made him loose his balance and fall of his wooden chair.

It was another beautiful day in Smallville, birds were singing and the sun was merrily smiling down on the children playing outside. Everyone was enjoying themselves, walking around with a smile on their face. Everywhere, except at the end of the long, gravel road that led to the looming Luthor estate. From the outside, any oblivious creature would think it to be uninhabited, with all the windows nailed shut and silence ruling the perimeters, even though the well-kept flower garden stood out in the midst of all this vehemence.

If someone would’ve had the guts to actually take a closer look, maybe even dare to enter the large building, there’d be finds there that’d surely drive him out of Smallville, and maybe even the state of Kansas. For there may not have been a pulse beating in the heart of the mansion, but there sure were movements. Currently, there was only the motion of eyes skimming over word after word, devouring page after page, and every single book that could be found in the knowledge filled library.

In the darkness of the spacious chamber, a candle was lit in every corner, each giving enough lighting to the figure to see where they threw their finished books, while grabbing another one.

Marius: So we’ve politically agreed on this?

Lestat: No, we haven’t, actually.

Marius: What’s your problem this time?

Lestat: I do not agree on them sleeping together.

Marius: Sleeping in the same bed.

Lestat: That’s what I said.

Marius: But it wasn’t what you implied.

Lestat: I didn’t imply anything.

Marius: I heard you, and you were implying something.

Lestat: And what would that be, exactly?

Marius: I can’t say that in front of the children?

Lex: What children?

Marius: Oh, nothing.

Lex: <muttered> Nothing, my ass.

Marius: What was that?

Lex: Nothing was my guess.

Chloe: <chuckle>

Lestat: Chloe, are you choking?

Chloe: If I was, who’d give a damn. I’m already dead.

Lestat: Point taken.

Lex: You go girl.

Chloe: <grin> Well, thank you, Mr Luthor.

Lex: Anything for you, Miss Sullivan.

Lestat: Excuse me while I vomit.

Marius: Don’t be such a drama queen, Lestat. It doesn’t suit you.

Chloe: You should just stick to your bright and colourful self.

Lex/Marius: <chortle>

Lestat: I protest that&#33;

Chloe: Have you been watching those JAG reruns again?

Lestat: <silence>

Chloe: You know television isn’t good for you. You’re just too easily influenced.

Lestat: No, I’m not&#33;

Chloe: Yes, you are&#33;

Lestat: Shut up&#33;

Chloe: Make me&#33;

Marius: What have I done to deserve this?

Lex: Is that a trick question?

Marius: <roll’s eyes> Never mind.

Chloe: We never do.

Marius/Lex/Lestat/Chloe: <all go back to reading>

Lestat: I still don’t agree.

Marius: <tired sigh> On what?

Lestat: On Lex and Chloe.

Chloe: There is no Lex and I.

Lex: There isn’t?

Chloe: No.

Lex: Oh.

Chloe: Yeah, oh.

Lex: Would you like there to be?

Chloe: <threateningly> Leeeex…

Lestat: See, Marius&#33; Imagine them in one bed&#33;

Lex: Hot, sweaty-

Chloe: Ugh&#33;&#33;

Lestat: She’ll be sleeping with me.

Lex: What?&#33;

Marius: What?&#33;

Chloe: Never&#33;

Lestat: Yes, you will.

Chloe: Lestat, I wouldn’t sleep with you in a million years.

Lestat: I can wait that long. <grins>

Lex: <dangerous growl>

Marius: Before this turns into world war three, can I make a suggestion?

Lestat: No.

Marius: I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. <clears throat> Miss Sullivan can also just spend the night with me.

Chloe/Lex/Lestat: <stare>

Marius: Or not.
Letting her book fly towards Lestat´s head, for no partially rezone, Chloe walked over to Marius and took his hand.

Chloe: You know I love you, right?

Marius: <nods>

Chloe: Then you also know I see you as my new and undead daddy and that I can´t sleep with you in one bed, right?

Marius: <nods again>

Chloe: Good, now for all off you, I´m not sleeping with anyone accept my self in one bed. Not even if the bed is a king size. So, if you would please excuse me, I have some unimportant business to attend to…<Leaves room>

Marius: Well, that went well.

Lex: No it didn´t.

Lestat: Agree.

Lex: <Frowns> You´ve bin watching the reruns of JAG&#33;

Marius: I agree as well.

Lex: <Looks with open eyes towards Marius> And you too&#33;

Marius: Don´t be so absurd, Alexander. An old and respected vampire as myself doesn´t watch the telly.

Lex: Owh my god&#33; You never called it Telly&#33;

Lestat: <Laughs evilly> Go ahead Marius, converse&#33;

Marius: If you wouldn´t be undead I would sue you´re Ass&#33;

Lex: <Leaves room and runs after Chloe>

Lestat: Why didn´t you just made it easy on your self and told them that we buy that television?

Marius: And why would I do that? That would mean that Chloe would be aloud to spent eternity behind that stupid Mac-thingy of hers.

Lestat/Marius: <Turns head towards the door, when they hear Chloe yell at Lex>

Lestat: And again, I don´t agree.

Marius: Don´t start again, Lestat&#33; Take a drink and accept it for god shakes. You don´t make it any easier on them eider.

Lestat: <Pours himself a drink, but drops his glass when he hears loud yelling coming form the bathroom above them>

Marius: This is outrageous&#33; They sound like you and Armand trying to have a civilized conversation&#33;

Lestat: See my point?

Marius: No, I still think it´s safer for Chloe to stay with Alexander.

Lestat: Chloe doesn´t agree.

Marius: I don´t care what Chloe thinks, I just want her to live that´s all. And if that means sleeping in one bed with Mr. Luthor than that will be done. Face the music Lestat. We still sleep in coffins and they in king size beds. And besides, it´s uncomfortable, unhealthy and painful.

Lestat: Painful?

Marius: On Alexander´s side then. Don´t look at me like that&#33; Haven´t you seen the look on his face when some demon tries to make a move on her?

Lestat: <Shrugs>

Marius: Owh please. Like you don´t care if your *turned one* is happy or not. It´s the most important thing when it comes to your protégés. And why are they fighting?

Lestat: Chloe step on Lex´s toothbrush and he used her tooth past for revenge, apparently it´s working.

Marius: How nice, a bloodbath over unnecessary objects.

Lestat: <shrugs> What did you except? There apparently getting bored…

Marius: Maybe we should take them hunting?

Lestat: No way in hell&#33; There children&#33; And not to forget that Armand is all over Smallville. It´s not save and all the fingers will point to this haunted mansion when some air headed bimbo gets found, dead, in some nearby cornfield. Nor has this population forgotten how Chloe Sullivan strangely disappeared form her room. Also, they found Armand´s tracks, so the roomers are there. We can´t loose this mansion. Everywhere you look there covens how want to kill the outlaws.

Marius: You´re right. There to wake to protect themselves and training them is going to be a hard task. But what to do? We can´t have this. Lex needs Chloe and she needs him, while Armand stalks her. What to do?
While Marius and Lestat try to sort out how to make Chloe and Lex ready for the big world, some serious verbal judo was going on upstairs...

Lex: Sullivan&#33; Get back here you&#33; You own me a toothbrush&#33;

Chloe: Get your own, moneybags&#33; Aren´t you suppose to be the dead bald billionaire playboy from Metropolis? And besides, the sun is up, do you want me to turn into a living torch or something? At least get me some sun cream if you´re gonna kick me out to get you a toothbrush&#33;

Lex: Then sun cream you will receive&#33; You´re gonna get me a new toothbrush what ever it takes, you hear me&#33;

Chloe: <rolls eyes> Drama queen.

Lex: Caffeine addict.

Chloe: Bald-headed son of Satan&#33;

Lex: Ha&#33; Ex-son of Satan&#33;

Chloe: What you mean?

Lex: I´m dead, remember? He can´t do anything anymore&#33; I can cry, laugh, yell, scream and smile whenever I want to&#33; He aint stopping me now&#33;

Chloe: Duh&#33; He thinks you´re dead, remember?

Lex: Details.

Chloe: <Chuckle> You´re a strange man Mr. Luthor.

Lex: Well Ms. Sullivan, I´m happy to report I´m not the only one here.

Chloe: Silly me, I almost forgot about dear old Mr. Positive.

Lex: Mr. Positive?

Chloe: Lestat.

Lex: <Chuckles while he puts his arms around Chloe> Yes, he´s a little odd, isn’t he?

Chloe: <Lets her head rest on his chest> Nice of you to notice.
Back in the library…

Marius: You don´t think they killed each other do you?

Lestat: I wonder how survived…

Marius: <arches eyebrow> Excuse me? How could that be a question? Chloe won ofcourse&#33;

Lestat: Owh please. Chloe Sullivan? The blonde little twit with the big mouth and no straight in her arms? Lex could kill her in a wink.

Marius: What made you the king of the world? Or at least so confident about Alexander Luthor? That boy would die for her.

Lestat: Don´t be ridiculous. You seed the same out Helen Bryce when we watched over him. He was the one how survived remember?

Marius: She jumped too early.

Lestat: What do you mean?

Marius: The plane. She jumped too early when she was making her escape to survive. The plane was too high to see the rocks underneath the serves. So please don´t give me the ´He survived Helen all on his one´ speech, because she killed herself and he jump on the right moment so he was able to find his way to the freaking island. Where you picked him out of the water. Otherwise he would been dead now and you would have failed another protégé. Now, go and make yourself useful and go check on them. It´s to quiet.

Muttered, Lestat stood up from his chair and walked threw the darkness towards the staircase. After climbing every single stair, Lestat arrived at the floor where Chloe and Lex lived. A beautiful old fashion hallway with tree doors. Two of them faced each other. Left was Lex´s room and right was Chloe´s. And on the end of the hallway was another door. This one leaded towards the oversized bathroom that they shared. This entire mansion and still they shared a bathroom. Lestat shock is head. Well if it made them happy…Leaning against the wall, Lestat looked at the closed door. Clearing his thought he tried to sense some activity in the room.

Lestat: <ask while he waits outside the bathroom door> It´s rudder quiet up here…Is everybody still undead?

Lex: Everything is fine Lestat. We just had a slight disagreement.

Lestat: <mutters> Yeah right.

Chloe: What´s that Lestat?

Lestat: I seed Alright. I´ll see you tonight.

Lex: Goodnight Lestat.

Chloe: Umm...Lex?

Lex: Yeah?

Chloe: Sleeping is a nice thing. Don´t get me rung, standing here leaning against your chest is heaven on earth, but I need my sleep as well if I wanna be able to kick some Lestat-ass tonight…so…

Lex: <releasing Chloe form his embrace> Same here. I´ll see you tonight. Sleep tight.

Chloe: You to Lex, see you tonight.
**That night…**
Letting out a sigh, Lex cleared his thought. Maybe she was still asleep. Or she was already up, scarring the hell out Lestat when he wakes up and finds her standing above his crave. Like she didn´t have down that before. He found her in the seller a couple of days ago, standing above the shell of the coffin waiting for Lestat to rise. The face Lestat made was priceless.
Knocking on her door, Lex placed his hands in his pockets, waiting for her to let him enter her room. When there was no response, Lex frond.

Lex: Chloe?

Pushing her door open, Lex look into the dark room. Letting his eyes scroll the room, Lex saw something move…It was quick and graceful but there was something about the movement that made a terrible feeling come in his stomach. There was something rung. Walking towards Chloe´s bed, he smiled down at her, but there was something else in the room. But before Lex was able to find it out a vase hit the back of his head and made blood flowed down in waterfalls. Falling forwards, covering Chloe´s lifeless body, Lex felt how she woke and started to scream, drawing the attention of Lestat and Marius.
Hours later, Lex woke with an icepack on his head and a sleeping Chloe in his bed. Smiling, he removed the icepack and pulled Chloe to him.

Lestat: I see you´re doing better.
A shadow moved over towards him. Standing in the light of a lamp, Lestat looked powerful and even freakier that his father did when he was on the *emotion* side of the track.

Lex: What happened, Lestat? And tell the howl story for a change, it would make you look better and I don´t have to blackmail Chloe. Despite the fun it will be.

Lestat: <takes a seat at the edge of the king size bed.> The shadow that you saw, when you where in Chloe´s room, belonged to Armand. We don´t know how long he was there, or why he was there, but what we do know is that he didn´t expect you´re sudden appearing in the room. For that, he knocked you down whit a Chinese vase. When you fell forward, Chloe woke and saw the blood that came out the wound and hearing something at the window she saw how Armand trough himself out of it. Her scream woke me and Marius and we come as soon as possible, finding a crying Chloe and you, unconscious.
Lestat, finding the dead plant interesting then Lex, frond and let out a frustrated sigh. So this was how it felt to be a parent. Lex looked pale. Really pale. This wasn´t good, not good at all. Looking at Lestat, Lex cleared his trough.

Lex: She can´t sleep alone anymore. God may know what the moron wanted from her.

Lestat nodded. Yes, he and Marius had already discussed it, again, and told it to Chloe.

Lestat: She´s staying with you form now on.
What? Lex blinked. She was staying with him? But then he would only grow even more attached at her, and he couldn´t have that. He knew Chloe Sullivan. One day she would grow sick and tiered of him and crab her bags. Or worse, she could fall in love with someone, how would prospered her for leaving the mansion and come and live with him.

Lestat: I know you don´t want it Lex, but there is now other options. Marius needs his rest. And me and Chloe…We can´t even walk through the same door or she wakes me across the head with some bitchy command. So you see, you the only one left. And maybe she would leave you and maybe not, but that is all up to her. She hates the fact that she´s frightened by Armand, but Armand is scared of you. So you see, this is the best option. But now, go back to sleep and let your body heal. You maybe a vampire, but even a vampire need his rest.
With that Lestat stood up, ratter surprised by the lack of mockery coming from his turned one. Well, it was a shocking experience and he needed his rest, so he couldn´t blame him. Looking over his shoulder, he saw how Lex softly kissed Chloe´s forehead and pulled her even closer. They where the most adoring couple he had ever seen.

Some nights later…

As the warm blood pumped through her veins, she smiled. Yes, this was it. Her first pray that she was able to eat all by her self. She knew that Lex was watching her from of the top of the highest building, but she didn´t care. This was what was made her what she was. A demon from the underground. As she grinned, she trough her arms in the air, and she let out a moan that only Lex could hear. She was victorious and soon they would be able to hunt together. She made her first victim and even ate it up this time. She smiled when he heard him tell her that there where some blood drops coming down the corners of her mouth and that she had to learn to clean up first and then call for him. She smiled, but that changed when she heard something come near her.

Unknown: “Let the body go and walk away form it slowly.”
A familiar voice seed. Why did that name sound familiar from? Where did she hear it before? Mmm…mind cracker, she had to amide it, this one was though.
Chloe: <Grinning> “Well? We don´t have all night you know&#33;”

Chloe: “No, we don´t, do we?”

She loved mocking people when they where scared or fordable. Turning around, hands in the air, Chloe´s eyes met her `attacker´. She felt how her eyes grew wider, not really capable of progress the information. A bundle of laughter bubbled up. Her stomach started to protest and the air escaped her lungs. Her eyes started to tear as she saw the young woman in leather pants and a tank top. Her black hair was tied up in a ponytail and she was warring high hails. And the make-up was the worst. Flashlight pink. Falling to the ground, smashing her hands in the ground, she wasn´t able to stop. And hearing her begging for her to stop was even more hilarious. Getting herself together, Chloe stood up. Her shoulders still shaking and her hand covering her mouth, she waved at the woman.

Chloe: How ye doing, Lana?”
Then something happened Chloe didn´t hear or saw coming. Two strung arms crapped her wrists from behind and she felt how a needle entered her neck from behind. Wanting to struggle, she started to pull her wrists form the strung hands, but without any success. Slowly her sight went foggy and she felt how her muscles started to weak. Only seconds later everything went blanc. And a question remands in her head. Where was Lex?

From the highest building, Lex felt like a king looking down his empire. He smiled as he saw Chloe wave at him. His queen. Well, not really, but soon anyways.

Clark: Lex. How are you doing?
Turning around, Lex grinned at his old friend.

Lex: Clark Kent, hero from Smallville. I´m just fine thank you. How are you?

Clark: Irritated.

Lex: <frowns> O-kay…why is that?

Clark: You took away my Chloe.

Lex: Owh wait a sec, Chloe is nobody´s&#33;

Clark: That´s what she thinks.
Lex´s eyes grow as he saw the speed with Clark moved with.

Lex: What are you?
But there was now answer, for a iron pipe hit his head. Falling down, Lex growled. This wasn´t happening&#33;

Clark: Sleep tight Luthor wile I take care of Chloe.

A long, long time ago there was a war. Not those how are described in the history books, but the once that are written down only to be read by the eyes of a demon so the mind would be re-fresh as they go into another meeting with the mortal .
The war was between Slayer and Vampire,
Night and Day,
Moon and Sun.
The war was based on the fact that a male vampire and a female slayer fell in love and committed there undying love for eat other in front of there family and friends. But knowing the thick headedness of the demons, the father of the vampire wished that his son forgot about the mortal and marry the woman that he chose for him. But the man protested and told his father that he could never love that woman.
So the father only saw one option left. Letting his son see the cruel ways of the mortal life.
One night he climbed the girls window and sucked up all her blood.
But luck was not his side when he fond how the door was opened and the younger sister walked in and screamed her lungs out.
Soon open war was upon them as the entire coven and later the entire vampire race started to interfere with the problems.
Time past by and the father of the murdered girl forced every girl in his family to become a demon slayer.

Back in the mansion, everybody was in panic. Well, the elders then. Lex was found, knocked out by a local vampire and had brought him back home, but there where a lot of unanswered questions creeping in Lestat´s brain, and not to forget Marius´.

Chloe was never late when it came to hiding from the sun or any of that stuff, but if that was so, where was she then now? Her cell was turned off and Marius couldn´t sense her. Was she…did she…die? Migraine took over and he felt like vomiting. Looking around he saw how Marius looked true the window to the front porch while Lestat was making holes in the carpet. Leaning against one of the enormous bookcases, Armand crossed his arms for his chest. He warned Marius about upsetting her, but no, he didn´t have the time to listen. And what about the Luthor? Well, he was lying down. Knocked out by some oversized man that had attacked him form behind. But what about Chloe? His Chloe was gone and there was nothing he could do. And again Armand showed his loyalty towards Lestat by helping him too finding Chloe. All the contacts where used to find the petite blonde, but nothing useful had turned out.

Bennie: Armand&#33; I think I know something&#33;

Armand: <Turning around to face an ugly man, once an Egyptian> Bennie. Dear, loving
Bennie. What did you see or found out?

Bennie: <Laughs> Wouldn´t you like to know. No, no Armand. First the promised payment and then the information.

flower
31st December 2003, 13:50
This part didn´t fit on the last page...
Lol...
Have fun...

Seconde part of Part 4
~*~*~*~

Armand: What about telling me now and to see a fallowing nightfall?

Bennie: <grins> If you want her back, and by that I mean in an ashtray, I would come with the payment.

Lestat: What is it that you seek, Bennie?

Bennie: Lestat, how nice to see that you´re able to speak. What about you Marius, still dead and kicking?

Marius: Owh yes, kicking indeed.
In one swift move, Bennie found himself lifted up from the floor and sharp nails boor in his neck.

Marius: Tell me what you know, and I´ll consider about letting you leave this mansion. In a ashtray.

Bennie: You need me&#33;

Lestat: Think again Bennie. Yes, we would do everything to get her back, but we wouldn´t loose our fortune on the likes you.

Armand: Bennie, Bennie, Bennie. You are indeed a stupid little fool, aren´t you not? This men *love* Chloe like they *loved* there mother. And upstairs there is a monster. A man that would walk true fire, slather covens and brake every single rule there is in our world just to get that blond goddess back. Now, speak before we do something we would regard later. What you see, Marius? Lestat?
Bout men nodded, and Bennie felt how Marius started to squeeze the death out of him. Drops of blood fell on the floor. And the eyes that where once black where now blood red. There would be death coming tonight.

Lex: I heard noises, what´s going on? Has she returned?

Lestat: I´m sorry Lex. Go back to bed. We´ll be with you soon to tell what we found out.

Marius: Agree. Go back and let us do this. This is something grown vampires must do.

Armand: Contacts of all over Metropolis are here to tell use there side of the story. So please, go back from where you came and leave us until we call you.
Lex just nodded. He didn´t like to be ordered around, but this was something that was out of his ledge. He didn´t trust Armand, but his gut told him that he would find Chloe, what ever it may take.

Lestat: You think Chloe is a blonde goddess?

Armand: Isn´t she?

Marius: Armand, what are you doing here and why where you in her room that night?

Armand: I want to see Luthor dead, so I thought that killing Chloe would bring him to me. But I couldn´t finish the job. She was to loving. She didn´t resist, she didn´t scream nor did she cry. She knew how and what I was and she loved me for it. Her hazel eyes made my hart started to beat again. But I also know she loves Luthor and he loves her and this is destroying him. He didn´t even made a fuse about me sending him back to his room. We have to get her back Marius. One day, when he is a full-grown vampire, a legendary one that I may add, whit her on his side I want to be able to challenge him and men will see how is the best. This man is a tread to me and all my hopes and dreams. But I will not, I repeat, I will not stand here and see how this destroys him. He is to damn important for that. Now, let´s go and talk to
Gabrielle. Maybe she has some useful information for us. Owh, and let someone start a fire. We have to get ride of these bodies before Lex comes down again.

Marius: You´re sure about this, Gabrielle?

Gabrielle: Yes. After her disappearing everyone has been looking for her. No doubt that they
have her. And better yet, I can bring you to her.

Lestat: Thank god Gabrielle. You are truly the most wonderful person in the world.

Gabrielle: But what I don´t understand is why you do this? A search party for a young blonde vampire? What´s going on Lestat? Let me know&#33;

Lestat: I don´t know. But when Lex came home, all bloody and covered in mud, I felt like an apocalypse was coming. I´ve never bin so scared in my whole interne live. Knowing that she was gone. Before I knew it, I had informant everybody and everybody came. Even Armand. But now, now the tide has turned and I´m going to get my daughter back. What ever it takes.

Gabrielle: Lestat, why does it look like there is fire in you´re eyes?

Lestat: Armand, go get Alexander and tell him to bring his fighting cloves with him, ´cause where getting his honey pie back.

As Armand nodded, Marius smiled evilly. Walking to the balcony and looked down, his smile drew only bigger. Yes, there where getting Chloe back, what ever it took.
Marius:
Children of the beast embrace
to scorn and hate the human race
Consume the light that hugs the earth
And aid the womb in giving birth
To a group that will appear
And guide through this final year
The dark armies then will come
When the sum is under and gone

Lifting his arms, he received a loud and warm ego of voices cheering for him. Yes, his army of undead was ready to fight.

Armand: See here Alexander, Marius´s army of vampire friends and turned ones. None can stop us now and were going to win. What the price to pay may be&#33;
Lex just stood there. An evil smile covered his feathers.

Lex: Let´s kick some Clark Kent butt, what you say Armand?

Armand: Right behind you Alexander.

Lestat: What about that Lang-woman?

Marius: I´ll be delighted to take her down.

Lex: But remember, we take no prisoners. They took our Chloe and we will take what is there´s.

Opening one eye, Chloe looked around her cell. Trapped in Smallville. Trapped in the house that once was her home. Taken *prisoner* by Lana Lang en Clark Kent. What she would do for a stake right now. Rolling of her bed, Chloe took a deep breach. They didn´t know that she was undead. They thought that she was kidnapped by Lex. Chloe made an unladylike sound. This was out of line and god knew how pissed of Marius would get. ´Lex´ a little voice in her head seed. Would he miss her? Would he be concerned? Would he try and rescue her? Brake down the front door, march in with an army of vampires and kill everyone on site? Would he climb the stairs and unlock her door, sneak in and sweep her off her feet to return with her to the mansion for some alone time, like every knight in shining armour would do? She laughed.
No, Lex wouldn´t do that for her. He´s probably screwing his new secretary by now, forgetting all about her. Sharing the bed was nice, and she knew he hadn´t mind, but this was getting out of hand. She felt strong feelings for the bald billionaire, but she was out of range. What would he want white a dorky reporter, trapped in her former home? Looking out the window she saw tiny lights. Red lights. Owh, how gave a damn? Not like those where eyes of pissed off…
Turning around her eyes widened. Vampires. Hundreds of them&#33; And on front was Lex, Lestat, Marius and Armand. Chloe saw how Lex cleared his throat and called for Clark. Footsteps on the stairs. Lana was coming. Turning around at the sound of the door, Chloe saw how Lana stormed in, grabbing her by hand and being dragged up too the second floor.

Lana: Come on Chloe&#33; Let´s go.
Stopping in her tracks, Chloe heard the front door burst open and she heard people scream.
Turning her head to Lana words slipped over her lips.

Chloe: Lana, how many people are down there, and how are they?

Lana: People how are known with killing vampires, Chloe. You´re save now.

Time went slow and she heard how Lex yelled comments to the vampires. She heard people scream, yell and cry. She smelled the smell of fresh flooding blood. She heard how Clark yelled and fell on his back. She saw pictures before her eyes. She was downstairs. Corpses and fighting vampires. Slayers where all over the place and Lex was covered with blood. Armand and Lestat had taken Clark for granted and she saw how Marius and Lex fought there way towards the stairs. The long black coats they wore flowed behind them, making them look extremely powerful. She saw how Marius broke the necks of several people, and Lex doing the same. Snapping back, she felt how Lana took her to the roof.

Chloe: Lana, you´re outnumbered and there are to strong. Let this foolish idea go and get the hell out of hire and don´t come back. I´m not the Chloe you think I am&#33;

Lana: Don´t be ridicules&#33; You´re Chloe Sullivan and you´re alive and kicking.

Chloe: And why do I turn into ashes when I come in contact with sunlight? And why do the vampires attack? I´m one of them and they want me back&#33; Let me go, Lang&#33;

Lana: How dare you to betray use like that&#33;
Turning around, Chloe faced Lana. She softly smiled. She was a vampire, and she was a slayer. The score was set and Lana knew what to do. Running towards Chloe, Lana heard how Lex yelled her name. As Chloe looked at him, with stars in her eyes, Lana pushed Chloe over the edge of the roof. Lana heard how Chloe screamed while she tumbled down towards the earth as she herself was pushed away by strung arms belonging to Lex Luthor.

Lex: CHLOE&#33;
Tears filled his eyes as he saw her hit the ground. There was now movement at all. Sitting back he looked to the sky. Tears came done his cheeks.

Lana: She broke her neck Lex. She´s gone.
Taking a seat next to him, she grinned widely.

Lana: And I did a hell of a job don´t you say? Me, Lana Lang, #1 Slayer out Smallville Kansas. I win Lex. You and your army couldn´t stop me from killing her&#33;

Lex: You´re crazy. You discus me Lana Lang. You and Clark Kent. She was always so good to you both and now you killed her ´cause she didn´t want to be protected? Or was it ´cause she was undead? And what about Marius? What will he say?

Lana: <fear in her eyes> Marius? He´s here?

Lex: Owh yes, he´s here Lana, and he will ripe your sick little head of with delight.

Marius: Indeed, but first I want to introduce you to someone very special to me. Someone how just have bin reborn. Standing up from the grave you, Lana Lang, just made for her. Slayers and vampires I give you –
Lex: Sullivan&#33;

Marius: That´s my line.

Chloe: Lex&#33; Owh god, you came&#33;
As she made her way to him, he held out his arms for her. Almost slipping, form the heavy rain from this evening; she made her way into his arms.

Lex: Ofcourse I came&#33; <Locking his arms around her waist, pushing her closer while kissing her eyes> I can´t rest without you by my side anymore.

Marius: Talking about rest, Lex why don´t you take Chloe home and go to bed, to *sleep*.
Lex nodded, and grinned at the warning sound in Marius´s voice.

Chloe: See you tomorrow Marius. And thanx.
She walked over to Marius and kissed him on the cheek.

Marius: Chloe, I´m you´re father, what did you expect?
Chloe grinned and nodded to Lana.

Chloe: It´s a shame to see what has come from you and Clark. Unable to take proper care of yourselves without me to help you. I thought that I was you´re friend, but in the end I was only a toy that became necessary for survival. I hope that Marius will have mercy on you´re soul and blood. But I have the weird feeling he won´t. Let´s go home.
An hour later, Lex sat by the fireplace, staring into the flames. He almost jumped up when he felt a cold wet hand on his neck. Looking behind him, he saw that Chloe was finished showering.

Lex: <stands up from his chair and holds her hands in his> Felling better?

Chloe: Yeah, but what I really need is to have some sleep.

Lex nodded and brought her to her room. Now that Armand was on there side, there was no reason to sleep together anymore. Even if his body screamed for Chloe next to his.
Lex opened the door and leaded her into it, towards her bed.

Chloe: Lex, I umm…

Lex: What is it Chlo?

Chloe: Would you mind and stay for a while?
Lex smiled at her. Nodding he helped her out her gown revealing a pare of jogging trousers and a tank top. He watched her slip under the sheets and let her head rest on the pillow. Looking around the room, he took a chair and a book. And with every page he read, he looked up to see Chloe sleeping peacefully.
Looking at his watch, he growled. He had sit there, goggling at her for over seven freaking hours now. Standing up from his chair, he made his way out the room.

Chloe: If you want, you can sleep with me?
Her voice was cracked up by the sleepiness but still as music to his ears.

Lex: Are you sure? I mean…

Chloe: <smiling> Shut up and come in here.
Surprised by the sentence she just used, Lex walked back to the bed. Taking off his shoes, socks, pants and blouse he step in the bed, while Chloe held up the covers for him. Now facing her, Lex smiled. Rolling on his back, he sighed and closed his eyes. But after some minutes his eyes shot open again as he felt how Chloe let her head rest on his chest. Her hand resting next to it. Letting his hand rest on the small of her back he drifted back to sleep with a triumph smile on his feathers.

As the years past kings came and went, armies conquered the world but in the end where destroyed. But nobody ever looked twice at the old mansion. Okay, maybe not always, like the time there where people to restoration the oversized house, but that was it.
Among the undead, it was well knew that the inhabits of the mansion where strong and fearless monsters how fought for the name of good. Already stopping several evil plans, apocalypse and other weird things, they where well respected vampires...

LA, School for gifted Children.

Chloe: The youth on the Nation…

Lex: And they don´t even knew…

Chloe: When will they strike?

Armand: Soon.

Lex: But please Armand, don´t give use so many details, our heads will explode.
Chloe chuckle and looked up at her right true her sunglasses. Lex wore normal blue jeans and a white blouse. Over that was leather jacked. And ofcourse the sunglasses. If he wasn´t so pale, he almost looked human.
At her left was Armand. He lived with them in the Mansion now. Lestat and Marius had left to die in peace. He was now one a member of there coven. Just the three of them.
Standing there before the school, old and dusty memories came back to all of them. Lex looked down as he hears Chloe sigh. She wore dark blue jeans and a green top. With yellow glasses she was the normal woman, but then beautifier. Filled with unknown secrets and centuries of knowledge. Yes, the world hadn´t changes that much except for the technologies and the unknowing existents of the Vampires and those how where truly undead. No, not even the sun was now able to turn them into ashes.

Lex: What´s it Chloe?

Chloe: There so strong, but so blind. Here we are, truly undead. No fire, weapons nor heights can kill use now, and still we´re ready to secrecies to blow our cover by saving this school from total destruction. But why?

Lex: Because they have the right to live.

Armand: And this attack will come without any warning, so none of them would survive.

Chloe: Is that it? There´ll be an apocalypse and where here to scare it off?

Armand: Yes Chloe, we are.

Lex: What´s wrong Chloe?

Chloe: I don´t know. And for someone with the age of 2263 I should&#33;

Armand: That´s not true. If you knew everything, there would be no prepuce in our lives.

Lex: And above that, it would be boring.
He smiled at her, and she smiled back. He was right. Without those children there would be no reason to continue with there lives.

Chloe: Fine, I give up&#33; <smiles at the men> Let´s stop an apocalypse before it kills us&#33;
Walking onto the playground she let Lex and Armand behind her.

Armand: And there goes our warrior.

Lex: Yep, but admit, she had a nice ass in those jeans, what you say Armand?
Armand laugh at the comment.

Armand: You´re still a strange man, Alexander. But yes, those jeans are like silk around her well trained body. You´re a lucky man, Luthor.
Whit that, Lex and Armand fallowed Chloe towards the school. Taking there places, drawing out there weaponry and waiting for the Big Bad to come and kill them all.

As she took on a fighting stance, she was surprise to feel a painful sting at the back of her head. Everything seemed to move in slow-motion as her gaze shifted, as did her body. The ground closing in on her was the last thing she saw.

~*~*~*~
TBC

flower
7th January 2004, 17:49
Part 5,
Just for the Record,
What onces was Love will never be Love again....

~*~*~*~

“The seat of the king.”
I whispered as I look at the enormous throne at the end of my path through the breath taking ball room. Something wasn´t right, and all of them knew. All my servants, my friends and enemies. I felt like turning around and run from this place. Scared it would swallow me when I would take my place on the throne, made by the gods for a new god that had accepted his place. My lands where save, but why couldn´t I sleep? Even after her death, I felt like I was forgetting something, sould be looking for something......

“Win the battles but lose the war.”
A voice muttered from deep within the crowed. The voice was disturbed and restless, hunting my steps like untouchable love. As I turned my head towards the sound, my breath was taken. Before the crowed there where warriors that that protected my lands from that was evil. Guardians from the Olympus. Seeing that, I felt an odd and stinging feeling in my hart.

“Everything that has a beginning has an end.”
A Guardian’s face is pale and white. The long blonde hear that flowed from underneath a gold and silver helmed, is like a gold waterfall surrounding an island made out of grace. The warriors are well trained but their bodies doesn´t let it been seen. Dressed in white silk and gold they look like blessed virgins, those how do good from the hart and will never kill another soul.

But the blood stained swords make those thoughts clear your mind. The swords made out of the finest metal and beautifully decorated with elfish words that speak from death and war. Pain and killings from the ones we failed to protect. The ones that had been the victim of the horrors that had been cause by a disagreement.

The angel feathers, that complete this wonderful side, are the most delicate things there are. White and silver feathers and strong muscles, immortality and grace. And his love was one of them but she would never remember him.

Washed away from her memory, she would never even know what happened when she woke.
How she grabbed her sword and killed the man that took her ability to live as she had learnt to do. How she made the scientists restore my power so I could go out in the open to restore my lands from the war. To help the ones that had to sacrifice the things they couldn´t miss, like food and clean water. A shelter, a roof above there heads. A helping hand that would be able to help them climb the mountains far way from the battlefields.
I let my people; demons, vampires, Elfs and yes, even frogs; live in my home. My house, my temple, my security blanked.

Letting my head rest on my pillow, letting my body collapsed, but my soul was restless. She wasn´t here, by my side. Where was she? Why couldn´t I find her? Was she hiding from me? Did Lyle wake and take her away from me, or did she found the battlefield and lost her life protecting my lands, hills, waters and mountains. Or perhaps she lost her way, shot out the air and killed by walking skeleton?

Seven years later…

“My lord, the word has been going around that there is a softly humming voice, coming from deep whit in the mountains.” A soldier told me, while I ate my breakfast.

It has been seven years after I made my escape. Seven dark and cold years without her…I had learned to forget about her, she was dead. That was what everybody told me. She was killed by my enemy’s troupes. The lab was pulverized by a strong force and no one had survived. Not even the immortal once.

“Humming? Don´t you mean the wind?” I looked up from my chicken.

“No my lord. One of my men made his way inside and the didn´t return in one peace.”

“What do you mean?”

“Twenty minutes after his entrance a coldhearted laugh was heard. And then, we heard a man yell, beg and then scream the yelp of a stapled animal. A figure, dragging something with him, came in eye side. A woman with long blonde hear that flowed from underneath a gold and silver helmed, is like a gold waterfall surrounding an island made out of grace. The warrior was well trained but her body doesn´t let it been seen. Dressed in mud stained silk and gold she looked like blessed virgin, those how do good from the hart and will never kill another soul. But the blood stained sword made those thoughts clear my mind. The sword was made out of the finest metal and beautifully decorated with elfish words that speak from death and war. Pain and killings from the ones we failed to protect. The ones that had been the victim of the horrors that had been cause by a disagreement. The angel feathers, that complete this wonderful side, are the most delicate things there are. White and silver feathers and strong muscles, immortality and grace. It was her, my lord. But then driven totally insane&#33;”

I almost chocked in my wine at the man´s testimony. This couldn´t be true…All the Guardians where humans now, or worked for the Law…Nobody lived in the caves&#33; Right…

“Are you making a fool out of me? Leave you idiot&#33; No such things are in my kingdom&#33;”

“But sire…that wasn´t even the half of the story…”

“Fine, tell me what happened.” I tapped my fingers on the table impatiently.

“She dragged something with her that looked like a man, but they´re was no head, my Lord&#33; She had taken his head away from his shoulders and held it by the hair, waving with it.

“Look-see looks what has crawled into my cave.” She let go of the body and started to play with the head. Mocking him and all sorts of things. I told her to let him go and come with us so she would get a fare trial. She smiled and thrown the head over her shoulder. Meanwhile she let herself fall on a rock, letting the soft breeze play with her filthy hear.

“Really? Can I be my own judge? I used to be a judge and a Portal Protector and on top of it all, I was good. Real good. But there is nothing to be judged about at all&#33; He entered my *kingdom* and not that from that asshole up in the sky. I mock him you know. I used to respect him do…I rescued him from his cell and told him to go before everything would explode. I even loved him after all we went true together, but no….No, he couldn´t risk it to go in that dungeon to come for me…No, his manicured fingers would be damaged so he left me, us…And the only reason for that was because he thought he was *god*”
I tried to talk her in to it, but there was no response my lord. She slathered all my men and walked back into the cave. Softly singing.

~*~*~

The man talked and talked as I rolled my eyes. It had been two hours after he had stormed in like there was a killing spree demon on his tail. I chucked. Men are such idiots. First the man from how I barrowed the cape and now this? There aren´t any Guardian in any caves. No, she moved to a nice spot. I let my mouth expose my teeth and fangs. The fangs where new, but so was I. I was a better being then he. He couldn´t judge, rule me anymore. I was my own person and I would let him suffer for what he did to me.
Softly I started to hum.
Crawling further over the sealing, I made my way towards his bedroom where I would wait until he would go to sleep. Arriving, by traveling true the shadows so I would go unspotted, I chuckled. His security still sucked major ass. Lifting myself up to a cap between the sealing and the wall, I looked around with a crocked smile. Perfect view, just perfect. Making myself comfortable by spreading my wings, with was reader painful because they had to come threw my spin, flesh and skin, I folded them over me as blacked and fell in a deep sleep. I never liked the day and as soon as the night would fall I would awake and vengeance would be mine.

As Lex made his way towards the bed, naked, I couldn´t help myself and whistle…
Putting my hands in front of me, I made a roll, hanging there on the wall, smiling while my wings where spread out.
“You´re still you, you know? Still handsome and muscular. You most be *so* proud of yourself.” Jumping down, I leaned on my feet like a cat. Pouring, I crawled over the floor, my wings still in a dangerous position, ready to break someone´s arm. Grinning at the way he took steps back, I let my fangs crow even larger.
“You know…After all you did to me, I still feel like me. A Guardian, a woman of the Olympus, even when you took that away from me.”
“Chloe?” I rolled my eyes towards the heavens. Mr. Obvious of the planet Percepto. He grabbed a towl, rapping it around him. I moaned in dissapiontment.
“Yep, that *is* my name.”
“Is it really you?” Dumb ass. DUH&#33;
“No, I´m just the shadow off Christmas here to tell you that you´re an *asshole*&#33;” Lex blinked.
“Why are you so…so…”
“Bitter? Angry? Disturbed? Black? Furious? Irate? Livid? Mad? Raging? Sore? Stormy? Tempestuous? Umbrageous? Unhealthy? Wild? Wrathful? Angered? Huffed? Did I mentioned Wrath?” He nodded.
“Good.” I smiled in improve. I still had the verbal Judo on my side.
“But why are you so…so…Dirty?” My wings fell in shock. Didn´t he just heard me or something? Did the wine spoil his brain? Hello? I *hate* you&#33;
“Chloe, when was the last time you took a bath?”
“Lex, I do have a house you know. Ten times this freaking big&#33;” I hate him so badly I just could-”
“You do? But why didn´t you sent a massage? Then we could have stayed in…You don´t have a house do you?”
“Ding-dong.”
“But…”
”Lex, please, don´t pretend you didn´t know.”
“Know what?”
“That…You don´t know?” Tears where in my eyes. He totally forgot about me. Me, Chloe…The girl he clamed to love?
“Know what Chloe?” He started down at me with question marks in his gray eyes.
Standing up, I walked over to the enormous window. Brushing past him, I could feel the exotic feeling he once gave me. The love was still there.

Climbing over the railing I looked down as the tears caressed my skin. ´I hate him&#33; How was I ever able to love him?`
“Chloe?” His voice called out for me, a hand grabbing me, paining my shoulder. As if my wings had a live of there on, they spread out, making him pull back in fear.
Taking a deep breath, I let the warm wind of the night tease my skin. Closing my eyes, I leaned forward. Further and further until my tip toes fell over the last bit of rock.

As she flow away, Lex´s eyes started to water. She was alive and he never had the balls to go out there and look for her…And now, look what happened to her&#33; Blood, scars and dirt where all over her face and her clothing where ripped apart by living the caves. Softly locked away, his Dad would have seed, but what all happened there, Lex would never know.

As the rain smashed itself against the roof of the high chapel, Chloe could only feel the pain. Tears washed over her cheeks like waterfalls. Anger was boiling and love unsatisfied. So he left and forgot, assuming that it was all over, huh? Well, she would show him what capabilities a Sullivan had. She would redecorate his face by using her fists, drag him towards a the end of a cliff and throw him over it. As he would helplessly lay in the cutter, she would pick him up, clean his wounds and hang him in his own room. A week later, while he would be lying safely locked away in his tomb, she would be casting a spell, bring him back to life and kill him again&#33;
Rambling further, she could only cry. As the lightning lightened up the grey sky, she spread out her wings, not noticing that she was being watched. She made a dark and angry impression, letting shifters go down your spine. The murderous Guardian on the tower, glaring down to the streets waiting for a new victim. That was what the roomers seed about her, but she didn´t care.
Seven days and seven nights she stayed there, sitting on the chapel. Sleeping at day and hunting at night. As she did this, the streets word went on and on about the bringer of darkness. And every time, Chloe´s feet would touch the ground, she would hum and sing, making the passing eyes look her way, while grabbing the young ones by the shoulders.

“Where once was light, now darkness falls…
Where once was love, love is no more,
Don&#39;t say goodbye, don’t say I didn&#39;t try”

“These tears we cry, are falling rain
For all the lies, you told us
The hurt, the blame,
And we will wait, to be so alone
We are lost, we can never go home”

“So in the end, I&#39;ll be what I will be
No loyal friend, was ever there for me
Now we say goodbye, we say you didn&#39;t try”

“These tears you cry, have come too late
Take back the lies, the hurt, the blame
And you will weep, when you face the end alone
You are lost, you can never go home.”

TBC

flower
18th January 2004, 16:02
Just For The Record
I don&#39;t Know Wich Chappie
Have fun...

The daylight usually didn´t wake her, but something was disturbing her. A sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach, making her wonder what could be going on. Looking up to the sky, she smiled. The dark clouds where still there, but little points of light where fighting there way threw. Now focusing her gaze to the ground she frowned. It was a Thursday and everybody went to the market and the streets where supposed to be filled with laughing kids and angry mothers but not today. What was going on?

“Chloe&#33;” A familiar voice called for her, filled with anger and fear. Looking down, Spike William the Bloody was standing underneath her chapel, holding a cloak large enough to hide a cow under. Jumping off the roof of the chapel, she landed next to her old roommate and once best friend.
“What do you want, Bloody?” Standing up from her cat-position, grinning darkly.
“Do my eyes betray me or haven´t you have a descent meal in months?” He grinned at her. Chloe just shrugged. Studding his face, she frowned. He was nervures and it wasn´t caused by her…
“No, I haven´t. What´s going on?”
“Look Chloe…” He started, looking away, trying to stay away from the light.
“It´s Lex isn´t it?” Spike blinked.
“How do you know?”
“It´s a woman thing.” A perfect O was on Spike´s lips as he leaded Chloe throw the empty streets.

Marching into the enormous building that was Lex his house/mansion/temple, she made her way over to Lex his bedroom, knocking some irritation people down in the progress.
“So…” Spike started, making Chloe look over her shoulder with an arched eyebrow.
“So…?” Looking down at his shoes, he took a deep breath.
“What happened to you Chlo? Why the hate and discussed you feel towards him. I thought you *loved* him?” She grinned.
“Yep, and I still do, that´s so freaky you know. You *hate* someone so much that you love them at the same time, ever experienced that?” Spike shock his head.
“Thought so.” She smiled again, this time like she was happy.
“Chloe?”
“Yes?”
“What happened out there?” She swallowed and looked away.
“Some things are better forgotten.”
“And for some reason you can´t do that. How is that Chlo? What happened?”
“What do you care?”
“I don´t. I just want to know, so I can tell Lex.”
“Why?”
“Because he wants to know too.”
“But he already does.”
“I guess not, Chlo. He´s worried about you and now the entire population is after him because some killing ex-girlfriend is sitting on there chapel bringing seven days and seven nights of darkness.” Turning around on her heels, she looked right into his eyes, but was interrupted by a despaired scream of what seemed to be a little girl…
“What the f-?” Chloe looked at Spike how was paler than pale.
“Chloe, I can explain..”
Her eyes grow wider as she felt a painful sting in the back of her head. As everything went blanc she could hear Lex yell at her and a long and unknown sound of a little girl cry.
Letting out a sigh, Lex leaned against the bed. That was *to* weird for him. Shacking his head, he pulled up the covers, revealing a little girl. A perfect copy of Chloe. The noise, the lips, the eyes, the sparkly remarks. The only thing that separated the two was the orange hear. Smiling, he cocked his head to the side.
“What are you doing here?”
“My wings hurt, daddy.” Frowning, he took a seat on the king-sized bed.
“How come?”
“First they where gone and a second later they came right out my spine. It hurts.” Taking a seat on her fathers lap, she let him nurse her back.
“I know hon, but remember what Mr. Spike seed. These things happen. Just a couple of months and you´ll be eight, making you resave all power over your abilities.” Kissing her temple, he took her in his arms, carrying her over to her own room.

After laying the girl back in her bed, he made his way to the darker sides of the castle. Climbing the towers, he took out the hidden key around his neck. Opening the locks, he took a deep breath. A low moan escaped the room, making him freeze in his steps. Closing his eyes, he felt himself harden. All the pain she caused and still the want was there. The pure manly need of her close to him.

Stepping inside, he looked at her with discussed. Her eyelids where black and skin as pale as fresh fallen snow. Deep cutes in her upper arms made her look like the warrior that she was. But the chains told a totally different story. The chains where unbreakable metal and came form the roof. As she sat there, arms in the air caused by the chains, she tried to nurse her bleeding wrists. She looked like a deadly murderous schizophrenic woman how was capable of doing everything she wanted to do without a soul to punish her. Sighing, he opened the door and walked in.

His feet toughing the ground, his breathing and his cologne made her go crazy from lust. How much she wanted him in so many ways. Closing her eyes, she felt how he started to clean her face with a silk napkin. Touching the wound above her face with the stinging liquid, she hissed in pain making him pull back. Hearing him take another a deep breath he slowly continued his actions.

Taking the brush in his left hand, and a dread of long gold hear in the other, he started to brush out the soil and clot out her hear. After finishing it, he made her lean back so he could wash it up for her.

She felt how his hands travelled down her dress, tacking it of her lib body. Again the silk touched her cold body, cleaning out the wounds. She felt how he softly removed the little parts of mud out the deep cutes in her belly and legs. But never did she open her eyes.

Standing up, he looked at her. Wrapped in a towel she looked so small and scared. Walking away, he could hear her spread her wings and move about. Shacking his head he made his over to the enormous oak closet. Opening it he found a par of trousers and a big cotton sweatshirt.

Holding on to the towel, she groaned frustrated. The chains where strangling her wrists and her claustrophobia was coming up again. A low moan escaped her as she cute her self open again, and the blood hit her face.

“Chloe&#33; Stopped that&#33; The cutes will only get worse.” His soften hands on her naked arms made her hiss and step away. Leaning against the wall, she looked at him for the first time she was in this tower.

He sighed. Walking over to her, he healed out the clothing making her mutter something.
“Let me help you, Chloe. Please…” To his relieve she stepped away from the wall.
“Chloe?” She looked at him with black eyes. Puddles of death and destruction.
“I want to dress you, but first those wings of yours have to be cleaned. Ditto for your wrists. So I`m going release you, but one way or the other, you can`t escape. Don`t even try it or I`ll never help you again.” She just nodded.

Turning around he layded the clothing on the table. As he turned around again he hade trouble breathing. The towel had fell to the ground and her wings where now spread out, making her look like a goddess. Her pale body was screaming to be toughed and he could feel the sexual frustration building up again.

Looking away, totally ashamed, Chloe cleared her throat. She felt how his eyes caressed her body. As he took a step forward, she automatically took a step back, making her back become one with the cold tower wall.

hfce
18th January 2004, 17:06
Wow :ohmy:

Hope :cool:

flower
19th January 2004, 17:17
And Another one, hehehe
Just for the Record,
Chappie with Smut....Enjoy
I&#39;ve never wrote smut before, so it&#39;s probably bad, but just you know, I&#39;ll try to make it better, I realy will...

He could do this. No doubt in his mind he could. *Of course* he could do this&#33; He was after all *god*&#33; Taking another step closer, he saw how she closed her eyes and pressed her flushed body against the filthy wall. Slightly sitting down on own knee, he let his hand rest on the wall, just centimetres away from the heating body. The heart pounding in his chest was overwhelming. All he ever wanted was now chained against his tower wall, flushed, naked and probably ready for him. All he could have. His daughter would have a perfect mother, Chloe would finally rest her anger and have the life she dissevers and he would never be alone in his dark room. He wouldn’t be alone any more. All he wanted was here, chained on a wall. The only thing what he had to do was reach out and touch. Convince her he would never hurt her. That he loved her. That he would help her overcome everything and turn back into the woman that she once was.

Chloe her breath hitched as she felt his fingers on her burning skin. The pleasure was to much. All she could do was try to breath. Want was all over her body, love in her veins and lust everywhere. He could let her come only by letting his gaze rush over her body. Looking down, she drowned into his eyes. The pure manly hood was all written over his face. The tightness in his pants could drive her mad if she wasn’t all ready.

He wished he had never met her. All the pain that would´ve been avoided. How many times didn´t he try to capture his love, fowled his arms around it and hold it tightly. But every time he did so; she would push him away and vanish in thin air.

Looking at her, love burning in his eyes, focusing, like he did at his birthday candles when he was just a kid, he wishing for a miracle.
Standing up, he reached forward, letting his legs push hers against the wall, parting them at the same time. Reaching out, he grabbed her arm roughly, making her lopsided grin take over. Looking right in her eyes, he pressed his mouth on hers, passion making his heart jump.

Why couldn´t he just let her be? Let her rest in peace, let her get some sleep. Let her take her love and burry it in a hole of six feet deep. She could lay her body down, but she couldn´t find the sweet release.
She knew she should go, but she had to follow him like a woman possessed. There is a traitor there, under her breast. And it hurt her more then he could ever guess. If her heart would beat, it would break her chest. But he was unimpressed.

As his tongue found a way inside, she could feel her knees go weaker and weaker. The hurt in her heart washed away by the passion and hands travelling her body. She felt him touching her, making her moan. This had to end&#33; He was going to her death if she didn’t stop him now…

Feeling the sensation of her body in his craps, he groaned as she started to pull away. Cupping her ass, he kissed her jaw line, sucking and biting in her sweet flesh, holding her in place. He smiled at the heat coming from the south. Yes, he had this matter tacking in own hands. The hands of a man how was ready to give it all&#33;

This was a battle over love and death. Darkness was fighting love with everything it had, but need was too much. The needs of feeling him hover over her and never go away. The darkness that had taken her and suppressed her love was fading and she started to wonder why it was again, she hated him so much. Letting a hand travel down his body, she bite him in the ear, making him moan in pleasure.

She was driving him crazy. All this was driving him crazy. The kingdom, the woman, and the seven days of darkness had asked all his attention but now…He grinned as he felt how wet she was. She hated and loved him at the same time. She was ready and she wasn´t going to be disappointed.

A low cry was ripped from his throat as he felt her mouth work on his chest. Grinding up against him, making his feel air headed. All he ever wanted was her, and now he was going to have her. Pushing her body up against the wall he started to unbutton his pants.

Her eyes grew at the size of it, but it was gone fast when he entered her with one strong stroke. From that moment on, all she could think about was how good he felt inside of her. He moaned hard as he started to move in and out of her, his fingers doing the most wonderful things to her. Mimicking his actions, Chloe moved about, making him close his eyes and his head fall backwards, making a triumph smile cross her face.

He couldn’t do this anymore. He wasn’t able to keep it out any longer. As his climax washed over him as if he was hit my a hurricane, he felt how milked him with all she had, making her scream hard and her wings fall to the sides of her body, softly shacking.

Not able to stand anymore, Lex unchained her, making her fall an on the ground with a smile on her face. Falling on his knees, he took the towel and lay it over her shacking body. Her eyes where closed and she was softly humming. He couldn’t help himself to kiss her on the shoulder as he grasped his trousers and started to get dressed again.

“Lex?” She looked at him with closed eyes, still humming.
“Yes Chloe?” She smiled.
“Where are you going?” He couldn’t help but laugh. Kissing her again, making her moan in pleasure, he took the t-shirt and pulled over her head.
“I want you to meet someone.” Her eyes smashed open, making him step away a little. She looked so….angry….?

hfce
20th January 2004, 01:43
Oh man I want more. You cant stop... More please....

Hope :)

flower
22nd January 2004, 21:44
Author&#39;s note: I know, not really Crossover anymore (Never been but...) I had expected to write something else...but I think my Muse has changed her pretty little mind....
Have fun...

WARNING&#33; NC-17&#33; ....well just a little part, but you have to tell anyhow...right? <g>

Just For The Record....
Seven days after the Tower*incident*

“Baby, can’t you see
I’m calling
A guy like you
Should fear a warning
It’s dangerous
I’m fallin’”

As the nail heels click on the wooden floors of the Mansion, a triumphed smile was on her face. This was a peace of cake, steeling it from Jack Sparrow and throwing it into Bleach’s face. Humming the lyrics of her favourite song, she made her ways towards the volt. As her clove hands hit the painting, the alarm started to scream in full force.
Looking at the security camera, she winked and grinned her lopsided grin as she tired of the painting and iron volt door in one smooth move. Reaching in, she grabbed the green liquid and turned around.

As her hips swayed on her own delicate way, she walked to the balcony. Stepping on the reeling, she turned around. Blowing a kiss at another watching odious she threw herself over the edge.

“There’s no escape
I can’t wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You’re dangerous
I’m lovin’ it”

Her red hair was long and strong and her ass nicer then any other. The long black nine inc heels how made there way down his hall like she lived in the castle. Leather jeans and red top made every man come if they couldn’t find control fast. Long leather coat moved around her muscular body like the ocean, revelling climbs of a long iron sword the words nobody was able to read. Her kiss goodbye as she threw herself over the balcony and no trace of any broken glass or anything else. How she could get in every time, the cops couldn’t tell. But every time something was stolen…It weren’t jewels or any like that, but documents and other things that had great importance.

“Too high
Can’t come down
Losing my head
Spinning ‘round and ‘round
Do you feel me now?”

The motorcycle stopped in front of the enormous building. As she stepped of her cycle and the piccolo came running up to take it away for her, the man smiled at the side. So sweet and tender, delicious and never a disappointment. Entering his living room, he grinned as he saw something move uncomfortable in the shadows.
“Keep it cool. She’ll be up in a second.” He spoke as he pored himself a glass of whiskey. The shadow nodded in obedience.

“With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You&#39;re toxic I&#39;m slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
And I love what you do
Don’t you know that you’re toxic”

“And as the night falls, wonderful Ms. Sullivan enters my living room. How can I *help* you, my love?” His whiskey breath was able to lean against and she made a face.
“I want my *money*.” Letting the word roll of her tong, she stiffened as his hand pinched her ass. He always did that. But this time he didn’t stop there. Letting a hand slip against her core she yelped. His thump caressing her with all it hade, making her moan against him as she started to unbutton his pant, revealing a hard shaft. As the zipper of her leather soot went down, she pushed herself against him, grinding up and down on his hard member. He moaned hard as leaned against his expensive chair, letting his hands touching her hardened nipples. A low moan asked as a warm mouth touched his penis and started to do its magic.

“It’s getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil&#39;s cup
Slowly
It’s taking over me”

It didn’t take long or he past out on his couch. The poison had worked and she didn’t even officially had to have sex *with* him. Grinning, she walked towards Spike, how leaned against the living room doorpost. Turning her back at him, he zipped her back in, kissing her on her temple.
“Thnx for coming so soon, I hate him.” She looked at him and gave him the information she stole from her last address.” Spike nodded.
“I hated him to, but no need for that anymore. There was enough Meteor Rock in it to kill Clark Kent.” Giving her his arm, she grinned and took it.

“Too high
Can’t come down
It’s in the air
And it’s all around
Can you feel me now”

Turning around in her bed, she let out a sigh as she opened her eyes. Another nightmare had destroyed her good night sleep. She remembered how she made love to Luther and only seconds later being freed by his best friend and teacher of his…their daughter. How he and the rest of the population gave her on last change to leave the Olympus without getting harmed…
How she got herself dressed and stepped over Lex his numb body. He was knocked down powerfully and wouldn’t wake for another seven hours. Enough time for her to take a hike. How she sneaks out and stepped into the portal only to see how a little girl in a dark blue dress looked at her, shacking her head disappointed.
She knew it was her baby, but Lex would take care of her and she knew that. She, Chloe Sullivan the angelic serial killer, was now an outlaw and wasn’t coming back. She would finally find her peace with her self…
Now living in Gottem with Spike and some other vampires, she was a professional thief and helped the cops to get the wanted information to smoke out the real thieves.

With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
I’m addicted to you
And I love what you do

Part 2 of this Chappie still has to be typed....but my teachers are trying to kill me....SAVE ME&#33;

hfce
22nd January 2004, 23:23
Wow .... :ohmy:

Hope :goof:

flower
23rd January 2004, 22:52
Just for The Record
Part Two Of The Chappie

I’m on a ride
I’m addicted to you
And I love what you do
Don’t you know that you’re toxic”

The day Chloe left was the day Lex his heart sunk in deep shit. She had left him and Spike had made sure she would never been seen again. The entire Vampire population had known about this *evacuation* and none had told him. His daughter was seated on the front row when her mother walked threw a portal summon by undead worriers, vampire magicians. And everybody knew that those portals would only be summoned once and then never again…

“Don&#39;t you know that you&#39;re toxic?”

Lights shining her eyes, warmth hitting her skin, music pounding in her ears and a strong vampire on her side, what could go wrong?
It wasn’t like she would be killed or something, or perhaps Lex found out where she was, but that was nonsense. To think that would only blow up her own ego and in the end she would only be more hurt. She was lost and she knew, all this was overwhelming and soon there would be bloodshed like every night. She would Shier with the vampires and all the thoughts would be gone. She would be numb and high on it and the next morning she would wake in her bed with a face covered with blood.
But the questions would still be unanswered. How was her baby doing? What was her name?

I&#39;m on a ride
I&#39;m addicted to you
Don&#39;t you know that you&#39;re toxic”

Lex saw how the tears where fast wept away and a comforting arm was tossed around her shoulder. Looked down at his shoes he let his mind travel threw the endless night of nightmares. All for nothing. She was perfectly fine with several powerful friends and a new ID. She was still Chloe Sullivan, but this time was a thief. Getting her self into trouble only to help the cops and get a reputation with the rest of the bad boys. Everybody made way for her and she was starting to get used to it. But she was paranoid. She was still drowned to him, could still get wet only by thinking of him…She was scared of him.
Scared of what he would do to her if he would find her.

I&#39;m on a ride
You’re toxic I&#39;m slipping under
I&#39;m addicted to you

She felt his eyes caressing her body and old butterflies started to fly around in her stomach like crazy. Turning around, she tucked away a peace of dark red hear behind her ear as his eyes fallowed her action. As he stepped out of the shadows, she felt how the entire room started to spin. As she closed her eyes, she softly smiled at the memories that flooded back into her mind. The darkness and pain, the sensation and freedom. The discover of her only child, Lee Luther, and the sight of Lex learning her to walk by letting her fallow him around on the moss so her fall wouldn’t be a painful one. This weren’t her memories, but Lex’s. The ones he wanted to share with her. And he was God and had everything. A white castle, beautiful gardens, stables filled with white horses and an enormous jungle how’s population existed from the most wonderful animals. How their baby girl ran threw the woods, laughing and jumping up and down. Waterfalls and flowers, golden ships and outdoor cabins that nobody knew about. The campfire on the top of the hill and wolfs crying towards the moon. All this she could have and all she had to do is take his hand.
“Come home Chloe.” A pray that was prayed for so many times, a metrical that just wouldn’t happen.
A single tear fell and she saw how everything faded, slowly disappeared.

I&#39;m on a ride
I&#39;m addicted to you

The hard beat of the bass pounded in his ears as he tried to get to her. But the crowed was too massive and she didn’t respond to his calling out for her. All those times he tried and all those times he failed. All started when the Lab exploded. How she forced him to go, pushing the bundle of clothing in his arms. As he climbed out, careful he didn’t injured the little girl, he made his way outside only to see how the entire building to go up in flames. As he travelled back, he asked his people to search for any signal of life, but there was none. How he learned to make the best out his life and how Lee became the centre of it. How he razzed her into a beautiful little brad with a big mouth. He was blinded from the outside world. Never knowing of the mountains and their caves. The secrets and horrors that took place. And now, she was right in front of her and he still couldn’t tough her. He wanted to make everything right now. He found her and wasn’t planning on going back without her.

“Intoxicate me now
With your lovin&#39; now
I think I&#39;m ready now
I think I&#39;m ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin&#39; now
I think I&#39;m ready now”

TBC&#33;

hfce
24th January 2004, 00:19
Continue please....

Hope :ohmy:

flower
24th January 2004, 15:19
Just for the Record
Part I don&#39;t know neigther care....
The next part of this chappie will be up soon,
have fun.
F

“All I ever wanted
was to be at your service
but now I&#39;m alone
cause you were here and you&#39;re gone”

He had fallowed her home after a night out in the nightclub. As Lex looked at her naked frame, he had trouble to breath. The water splashed of her hips and water fell over her face as a silk curtain. He felt so bad about himself. Standing their, able to look threw the massive walls and see all that wasn’t supposed to be revealed. His eyes had widened at all the scars on her back and the deep fresh cut on her belly. But she was still the goddess. She hadn’t change, still the same beautiful curves that he so much adored.
The felling of guilt came back, washing over him, as he just stood their. He invaded her personal bubble like a horny old man and nothing she could do about it. Turning his gaze away, he sighed. Turning around he was welcomed with the loop of a gun pointed at his head.

“And all I ever wanted
was to feel I had a purpose
but now that&#39;s all gone”

She knew that she shouldn’t be on the balcony this late at night. She should save her strength for the next job. But the night was so beautiful and she felt like spreading her wings and take a spin around the city.
As her gaze went over the garden she memorised how she first came here.
She was carried over into the hallway by Bullseye, how was in charge of this joint. He had thrown her on the couch and shouted at her to stop being a baby and face the music. She was a pore excuse of a Guardian and nobody would want her protection. Only *from* her. He had told her how she discussed him and how stupid she was. He had bitched her all around until she started to scream at him. She called him names, hit him in the face and even tried to kill him.
When he woke again, she was sitting next to him with a guilty face. He had taken her hand and told her everything was going to okay. He would help her get both her feet back on the ground again and get her life back together. After that nobody was able to separate them ever again. He was her big brother now…

“But if you could give me
just one love
just one life”

Lex swallowed, he hadn’t thought this would happen. Looking at his attacker, Lex arched an eyebrow. Spike the Bloody avec very, very long hair. Long curly bleached hear hang around his face, making him look extremely powerful.
“What are *you* doing here?”

“Just one chance to believe in mine
just one love
just one life”

Her eyes widened at disgust as she saw the gun shine in the darkness of the night. She hated those things. Didn’t anyone ever heard about swords? Arrows? As in, nobody knows whom they belong to, as in, you wouldn’t found guilty if they would find you *and* they did a much better job then those bullets.
As she walked down, she heard how Bullseye talked to Logan, while they were petting the dogs. Something about an intruder? Walking over to them, she heard how they immediately stopped talking, only a signal that she know him of her.
“Boys…What’s going on?” Letting her hands rest on her hips, she arched an eyebrow.

“You’d bleed for me
and I didn&#39;t dare to notice you
now I&#39;m stuck
out on a line.”

Lex chose for silence. He wasn’t her for Spike, he was here for Chloe. He was here to take her back to the Olympus, where she belonged. Yes it sounded selfish, but that was what gods where. Selfish bustards with unhealthy hunger for women like Chloe Sullivan. If he wasn’t getting her, nobody was getting her.
He was spoiled for the rest of the female population, he was spoiled for the rest of his life, and he was being consumed by her in his dreams when they would have sex again. She would make him scream while she would ride him, make him beg for her when would kiss him, make him tremble as she would take his cock in her mouth, terrorising him.
And he was the only one how had the right to have her close to him.
But the one how truly needed her was Lee. His baby girl. The spitfire how would ask her daddy every night the same question. When was she going to meet her mother…?

“Bleed for me
I didn&#39;t care to be with you
now you&#39;re stuck in my mind”

TBC&#33;

hfce
24th January 2004, 18:47
Awww :wub: more please....

flower
25th January 2004, 18:28
Just for The Record
Probaly the last chappie for now, I think the booze from last night kicked my muse back to heaven and my cellphone is dead, so can&#39;t contact her...sorry

“Bleed for me

“Nothing Chlo, why don’t you just go back to bed and let the big boys handle this, hu?” Logan looked at Chloe with a little grin. Chloe looked at Bullseye how just looked away. Wanting to speak up, she was ripped from her thoughts when a yelp of pain came from the gardens. And only one person was able to make those sounds. Lex Luthor. Turning around on her heels, she to a sprint over to the back door, but didn’t come far as Logan grabbed her at the wrist.
“Chloe, why don’t you go back to bed? Now&#33;” His voice growled in her ear, making her freeze. Logan was a strong man and she was no match for him anymore. Stranding in her tracks, she turned around to look in his eyes. Taking a deep breath she felt how old anger started to build op again. So he thought he could commented *her* around?
“Sure thing, Logan.” Brushing past him, she felt how her fists just begged to hit him on the temple.

“All I ever wanted
was to be what you needed
cause something so strong
it could never be wrong.”

The pain was unbearable. Blood rushed down his bald scalp and deep cutes in his arms and neck. Strong hands ripped him apart limb by limb and nothing he could do about it. He was so numb. Everything started to get dark…

“And all I can promise
is to say what I&#39;m feeling
We&#39;ve made it so long”

Sitting on her bed, she couldn’t help but wonder what was going on downstairs. Taking a deep breath, she crawled underneath the coffers, trying to get some sleep, but every time she closed her eyes, a low moan would come from the garden. Her temper was getting worse and worse. All she wanted was to make it shut the hell up.
Standing up, rolling her eyes, she walked over to the window. Opening the curtains her breath hitched in her throat.
A bloody body was surrounded by hungry vampires, ripping his clothing of his body.
And there was only one person how could make the vamps do that. Alexander Luthor.

“But if you could give me
just one love
just one life.”

Still kneeled down on the floor, Lex opened his eyes slowly. The torcher had stopped…But why? Looking up from the gutter he saw how a head was cut from his body in on simple movement. The sword cut threw its flesh with ease and didn’t stop their. As the body fell on the ground, the sword was pushed threw the man’s body, hitting the heart, making it turn into a peal of aches. An ice-cold voice asked for something in a strange langue, and Lex his attackers stepped away. Small hisses came from them as the slayer walked past them and stopped kneeled down next to him.

“Just one chance to believe in mine
just one love
just one life”

Reaching down to him, she helped him up. Looking at his face, she sighed. He had closed his eyes, small tears of pain socking his face. Bloodstains on his Armani blouse and deep cuts in his face made her shifter.
Slowly they started to walk towards her room, bypassing a furious Spike the Bloody. But she didn’t care. Yes, Lex had destroyed her live, but nobody had the right to die this kind of death.
Letting him sit on the bed, she walked over to her bathroom, letting the water enter the bathtub. As she made her way back into her room, she couldn’t help but smile and roll her eyes. Lex had forced himself to lie down, had kicked out his shoes and didn’t move a muscle.
“You know, laying their like that isn’t going to work.” She smiled as he let out a sigh.
“I know. Please don’t remind me.” Looking up, his eyes grew.
“C-” She shock her head.

“You’d bleed for me
now I&#39;m stuck
out on a line.”

The bath was a heaven. The water was warm and was massaging his painful body. His eyes closed, he let out a deep breath. A little giggle made him look up again. Sitting in the window, Chloe had chocked her head to the side and watched him with amusement. He couldn’t help but think how beautiful she looked, sitting their, long red hear tucked back in a pony tail and a short black velvet dress that hiked up, letting see glimpse of her underwear. He could feel himself getting hard again as he looked at her. She sighed and walked out the room, making him feel unwanted.

“You&#39;d bleed for me

Lex Luthor in her bathtub. Naked Lex Luthor in her bathtub. Naked Lex Luthor in her bathtub trying to see climbs of her underwear what was turning her on more that she had expected it would. Walking towards the main door of her bedroom, she took the key and let out a deep sigh. She couldn’t help herself. She wanted him so badly. She could latterly come only thinking about him.
Locking the door, she grinned. And she was going to have him too…
She started to strip of her clothing while walking back at towards the bathroom.

“Just one love in my life...
You&#39;d bleed for me
now I&#39;m stuck
out on a line.”

He felt how his wounds started to heel. Ah well, that’s what you get when you’re a god. The handy fast heeling processes and the love of your life loosing her mind, literally because off you. He closed his eyes, humming a song he always sang for his baby girl as she would go to bed.
The water moved.
A low moan escaped Chloe, making Lex his eyes fly open only to find her naked strangling him between her damp tights. Smashing herself down on him, Lex’s head flow backwards, moaning hard at the wonderful feeling.

“Bleed for me
Just one love in my life…”

TBC&#33;

hfce
25th January 2004, 19:14
Wow :huh:

flower
28th January 2004, 18:54
I&#39;m so very sorry to tell you this but.....The only thing I’ll be writing for the rest of this week are SA’s about biography, math, chemistry and all that crap and off course the 500 words about not eating gum in class.
:dry:

Anyhow, I&#39;m so very sorry and I promise to behave so I can write more...

My regrets
F :mad:

flower
1st February 2004, 13:39
Just For The Record...

Jess had trouble to breath. The long leather jacked, black trousers and very tight blood red top caressed her young strong body. Her long red hair pulled back to an artistic knot and make-up was not overdone like with the other girls. Her angelic voice, her honeysweet laughter and her movements was as smooth as water. The simple eastpack thrown over her shoulder and a pencil tucked away behind her ear.
Her name is Lee Luthor. Sixteen years old and as beautiful like a sunset in the fog. Dark and mysteries like her father. She was the daughter of Alexander Luthor, god of the Olympus.
Nobody knew her mother, but Jess knew, just by looking at Lee, that she just had to be a beautiful woman. Powerful and strong.

Looking around, she smiled as she saw Jess. That boy was such a laugh. He always knew how to make her smile. Thanks to him she could forgive her father for leaving without a reason. Walking over to him, she grinned as he turned red.
“What?” She arched an eyebrow.
“Nothing&#33; Nothing at all. Umm…” Scratching the back of his head, what he always did when he was nervous, he looked at his shoes. Letting out a sigh, she tipped his head up to look at her. His green eyes and long dark curly hair made her melt. He was so handsome and such an idiot for not asking her out yet.
Damn, if he asked her to marry him she would say yes&#33;
Jess McKean, her father’s best friend sixteen year old son. A strong and flexible male Ranger (as in Aragon from LOTR).

He felt like dying. He soft skin made him tingle and her blue eyes where all he could see. God, why didn’t he have to balls to ask her out? He loved her so much… But a frown came upon his feathers as little veins came visible in her eyes. He breathed as her strong hand pained him by grabbing him at the arm. Her breath became sharper and she clanged her jaw.
His eyes grew when he saw how two teeth grew out into little fangs. Her book bag fell on the ground with a low thud and so did she.

Falling backwards, she hit the floor with a bang. The pain was unbearable for her. The tears rushed from her eyes as they came. Ripping her muscles apart, right threw her spine, breaking everything that crossed their way. ‘This can’t be happening&#33; Not now&#33;’ She closed her eyes and smiled as the pain started to drift away. She felt how Jess took her hand, caressing her palm with his thumb. She felt so ashamed. She was the daughter of God and look at her. Lying in the hallway broken and in pain while she was crying her eyes out.

The school nurse made her way threw the crowd, pushing some kids aside. “Step aside you little punks&#33;” As she arrived in the middle, she made a face. The girl lay in a puddle of her own blood, softly crying as her body moved as if it was being tortured. Pushing the boy away, she started to clean her up. She was successful. The pore girl stopped screaming as the water hit her feverish face.

Her eyes flew open, making the nurse back away with a little squeak. The power from the wings where untameable. As they pulled threw her skin and clothing, she felt how they pushed her up in a sitting position. Little drupes of sweat came down her face as she looked at the nurse. Muttering a sorry, she stood up. The long silky feathers spread out, letting them dry in the warm summer sun.
Stumbling, one eye closed and one barely open, she made her way over to the phone booth. Taking the phone in her hands, she dialled her uncle’s number.

“Hello?” Chloe opened her eyes as she heard Lex’s voice started to panic. She looked up surprised as he latterly jumped out her bed, starting to search for his clothing.
Grinning, she watched as he tried to pull up his pants and talk into the phone at the same time. But her face fell as he looked at her in anger.

“We need to go. She needs us now more then ever.” He stuck out his hand, looking at her pleading, but she didn’t take it.
“How needs us?” Lex looked hurt, making her think about what he seed. As a light started to shine she made a perfect ‘O’ with her mouth. Sitting up straight, Chloe glared at the silk cover of her bed.
“Umm…I don’t know Lex…I mean…” She looked up at him, praying he would understand. But he didn’t. His eyes grew larger with discussed as he his hands turned into fists.
“So you are saying you want to stay here, while ‘our’ daughter is going threw pains she has never felt before? Let me tell you something Sullivan.” He looked at her with a red head. He was so mad. “I had to teach her how to walk, talk, play, have fun, obedience, and all those stuff. I hade to life threw her first period, her crushes and now this&#33; I love and care for my daughter unlimited and now she needs me. I had to *leave* her because I couldn’t handle the fact that she hade problems living without her mom. Her mother how got pregnant in a dream world. A woman how was the strongest, powerful, wicked and them most loving person in the world. The woman how made me lose my cool the first time she interviewed me. I can’t sleep at night thanks to the guilt I feel. Because thanks to me, her live was destroyed, she lost her sanity and wanted to see me dead more than anything. And now, when everything is ok again and our daughter needs us, her mother backs down. You remind me of my father.” With that, he crabbed his jacked and made his way out the room. Out of her life. For ever…

TBC&#33;
The next part will be up tonight.
If I&#39;m lucky...

hfce
1st February 2004, 19:14
More please....

flower
15th February 2004, 13:30
I&#39;m deeply ashamed about the fact that I hadn&#39;t updated yet, but I kinda had a concussion....A big one.
So....As soon as I&#39;m better and up and running again, I&#39;ll write and update the next part.

So sorry

F

flower
1st June 2004, 19:49
I Remember You.
The last Chappie.

Lee felt…dizzy, disgusting, ripped into billion little shreds glued back together and thrown of the Olympus just for the hell of it. Yep, Fun&#33; Looking at the sleeping bald head next to her hand, she shook her head, rolled her eyes and looked at the woman in question.
“So…You want to help me and my dad?” Razing an eyebrow, the woman shrugged.
“Yep, you know what they say, kill two birds and get stoned.” Lee chuckled and took a good look at the woman.
“Do I know you?”
“Nope, and hé, your dad is waking, so I’ll better get going. See you around and call if you feel sick again ok? Owh, and don’t get pregnant from the Ranger, take it from me, it will bring a lot of impossible situations with it.” With that, Chloe left, feeling good about her actions. She just really did. Yep, maybe Lex will *not* shout at her for a change.
And maybe even forgive her for her actions?

~*~*~

“You’re sure about this, poppet?” Lex found it hard to trust his baby with the woman, but somehow he had the feeling everything was going to be fine. Mmm…O-kay, since when did he trust Sullivan?
“Yes daddy, now go and do…What ever it is what you do and relax a little. I’m going to bed. ‘Night.”
Looking up, he sighed and let his shoulders hang. The dark blue and slight shads of purple vanished in the for ever lasting oblivion. Some old stars flying threw to there next destination left a light behind them to be always remembered.

He never heard her coming, but was expecting her. She needed to tell him and he knew she had been circling above the Manor for quite some time now. He had watched her, whispering he forgave her and whished she could do the same.

She looked beautiful. She looked so fragile, but strong and wise at the same time.
It was the he ever saw her face like that. The perfect peace as she walked over to him, folding her wings in gracefully. As he looked in her eyes, he saw the sun rise in his kingdom, the moon and stars reflecting in her dark black pupils. The darkness of the night were symbolised by the black leather pants and the blood that flew threw ever beings body was as moveable as her red hair.

As their lips melted together it was like the first time she ever kissed his mouth, she felt like the earth moved in the palm of her hands. Like the trembling heart of a captive bird, she had opened her eyes to check he hadn’t stabbed her in the back with a rotting knife.

The first time he ever lay down with her, he could fell her heart so close to his, and that was the moment he knew that their joy would one day fill the world and would last till the and of time. It would last till the end of day.
She was indeed the one who made his dreams come true and that was just a few kisses ago.

When her life was through and the angels ask her to recall, she would tell them that all she recalled was him. Yes, she remembers him and he made her dreams come threw, even after all she did to him. He had taken care of their child. A beautiful daughter with long red hair and blue eyes that where filled with a spark that showed the overdoses of ambition that wasn’t good for her.

~*~*~

“I can’t believe I have a mother.” She muttered, holding her Jess’s hand. Squeezing it, she let go, walking over to hug her mother, her own mother and his father’s new bird. She was perfect, sweet and dangerous, just like she had pictured it. She was known with their history, but somehow Lee couldn’t help but laugh, shack her head and mutter that was just the way his father and mother had to be to come where they’re now.

Lee smiled again, slightly letting a joyful tear go down her cheek.
Her mother looked smashing and at the looks her father was sending Mom, he was having an inner conflict; waiting for the cast to let them leave or swing her over his shoulder and carry her to his cave like he had seen them do so many years ago.

“What’s wrong?” Her voice was sweet and caring.
“Nothing, just getting stressed out by the howl situation.” Chloe smiled one of her brilliant smiles.
“You can leave you know and Lex, what is your hand doing there?” Lee laughed as her father winked at her.
“Lee, honey, are you sure you’ll be okay?”
“Lex please…?” Chloe whispered softly, her eyes half closed.
“I’m very sure, behave daddy.” She kissed her father on the cheek and did the same by Chloe.
“You to mom, behave&#33;” Chloe laughed and Lex rolled his eyes.
“Call if you need anything.” Chloe whispered and Lee nodded.
“Mom…?”
“yeah…?”
“Go away?”

Rolling her eyes, Chloe closed the door behind her. Taking her place next to Lex, she smiled as she nibbled her neck.
“Thank you for forgiving me.” She whispered, tears in her eyes.
“Shouldn’t I be thanking you? You’re the one how brought on the seven days and nights of darkness.” When she made a frustrated sound, he snickered and continued his assault on her neck.
“I love you Chlo.” He whispered and she smiled.
“And just so for the record, I always did, Lex. I always did.”

THE END&#33;&#33;
HAHA&#33; I ENDED IT&#33;
Please tell me if you liked it and don’t congratulate my ass with your feet, I really meant to hurry it up, it was just….Didn’t happen.

Please R&R&#33;
Luv F

starmoon
25th December 2010, 23:54
loved this it was just perfect.