PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] The Club (NC-17)

Shay
13th December 2003, 19:07
WRITTEN BY: Shay
RATING: R- NC-17
SUMMARY: Remember Restrained (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/index.php?showtopic=1350)...well Chloe is still in charge.
SPOILERS: none
DISCLAIMER: Not mine cause if they were things would be a lot different and The WB would have to run Smallville after 10pm.
PAIRING: who else?
A/N: Not sure if this is finished or not...just need to see how this flows. Also, please excuse any typos...went to a party last night and things got a wittle crazy..tehehe. Enjoy and HOLLA!

The Club

Lex sat at the bar and watched the people around him. He hated the club scene now and he was here only because it was opening night. Lana and her damn clubs. He rather be home thinking about Chloe. She was back in Smallville visiting her father. He couldn’t wait until she got back home, 'cause when she did....

“Lex, one of the speakers near the stage has gone out. Will you please take a look at it? Please.” Lana begged as she made her way to the back of the bar.

‘What do I look like a fucking electrictian?’ Lex thought as he moved to do her bidding. What was it about Ms. Plain Jane that made him sign over huge amounts of money for one venture after another.

Lex only rolled his eyes. Upset that Lana had brought him out of his thoughts of Chloe. He set his beer down and headed towards the speaker. It was easy to tell which one it was since music was now blaring from only one side of the room. As he passed the stairs to the entrance, he noticed Faux…I mean Victoria walking in. She looked like she was strung out. She was fake in every way. Fake accent, fake tits, even faked her orgasms, not that it had anything to do with him. She looked at him and smiled. He looked at her and kept walking. When he got to the speaker, he noticed that a wire had come lose and simply plugged it back in. He was so thankful that he was standing behind the speaker, because as soon as he plugged it in, music blared from it once again. He stood there for a moment and watched the people in the almost packed club. Another hour he told himself, then he’ll head home and to his thoughts of Chloe.

Just as he was about to make his way back over to the bar, he was pulled in a darkened little corner right off the stage. He was completely shielded from view. His guard instantly came up when he felt the hand grab his arm, but when he bumped into her lithe frame he knew. He knew it was Chloe.

“What are you doing?” he whispered. (Remember since they are behind the speaker, the music isn’t as loud)

“Ssshhh.” She kissed him then. Mouth open. Tongue probing. He responded to her instantly. His body hardening. His senses rising. He was shocked to feel her start to unfasten his belt.

“Chloe?”

“Ssshhh.” As she continued with the button on his jeans. She pulled his shirt from his pants and once she had his zipper down, she stuck her hand down his pants. The action tore a gasp from his lips. His legs buckled and he braced his hands on the wall behind her to keep himself from falling. He looked quickly over his shoulder to make sure they could not be seen. People danced with each other lost in their own worlds, oblivious to what was happening in his. The corner was very dark where they were and the speaker was half in front of the small space. He was sure that no one could see them unless they came looking. He focused his attention back to the woman in front of him. She was slowly jerking him, and had a firm, tight grip on his dick.

“Chloe.” He said again, this time was more out of pleasure than questioning. She kissed him again. Another mouth opened kiss. He straightened, took his hands off the wall and pulled her close. He pulled her hand from his pants and pressed her arms above her on the wall. He continued to kiss her as he pressed his body into hers. They fought to breathe. Her eyes were wild and glazed with passion. “I don’t have anything with me Chloe.”

She only smiled and pulled a roll of condoms she had in the pocket of the short, button down leather jacket she was wearing. With a flick of her wrist the condoms unrolled. Lex counted the six condoms and slowly smiled. He put his hand on hers and took the condoms from her. He tore one along its perforated line and place the rest back in her pocket. He dropped the one he still had in the pocket on his shirt.

By the time he looked back at the woman he loved she’d grabbed a hold of his shirt and yanked it open. The sound of the buttons hitting the floor was covered by the music. She kissed him hungrily again. He was talking too much, all she wanted was to feel. Her hand went back inside his jeans and began their ministrations on him. He let out a growl that was purely primal. He reached out and began to untie the belt that was on the jacket she wore. Once the knot was untied, he began to work on the buttons. She stopped what she was doing and watched as his hands slowly opened her jacket. When he had the last button undone and opened it, it revealed a very naked Chloe. He looked at her in shock, his eyes meeting hers. Her face only held a smile. He looked around once more to make sure no one noticed them. More turned on then he’s ever been in his life, Lex pressed Chloe into the wall once again and kissed her. She pulled his erection from his pants and began to jerk him again. He let her until he could no longer take it. He pressed her against the wall and removed the condom from his pocket. She kissed his chest while he took it from its wrapper. She watched him as he rolled it on…watched as the latex rolled over the muscle that would soon be inside her.

Sliding his pants from his hips a little, Lex lifted Chloe, her legs going to his sides. She wrapped her legs around each of his and pushed her sex towards him, using the wall to brace herself. He entered her body smoothly, her wetness making the passage easy. She screamed his name at his entry into her body. He held on to her hips, using them to create a rhythm. He fucked her hard and fast. The danger of possibly being caught created a charge between them. They wanted to take as much pleasure from each other as possible, but in the quickest amount of time. Chloe watched as Lex disappeared inside of her again and again. The sight kept a smile on her face. Watching him caused the fire in her belly to spread. She felt her orgasm coming. She closed her eyes and let her head fall against the wall as she cried out her pleasure. Lex felt her muscles tighten around him. He knew she was close and he wanted to join her. He listened as she moaned and cried out his name.

“This is where I sent him Victoria.” Lana said as she walked behind the speaker with the young girl.

“I just really need to talk with him Lana.”

Chloe and Lex stopped moving, stopped breathing, as they listened to the women who were right in front of them, or behind as was in Lex’s case. Chloe could see the women from her vantage point and watched them as they looked around for Lex. Lex could feel Chloe contracting around him. And damn it, he couldn’t help himself. He plunged into her hard and kept hitting her harder and harder. Chloe closed her eyes and was literally screaming his name as she tired to keep herself braced against the wall. As he came he plunged inside her harder still, causing her own spiral into darkness. When she opened her eyes again the women were gone. She laughed as Lex pressed his head to her chest trying to catch his breath. The action causing his now deflated erection to slip from her body. She untangled her legs from his and stood up. He stood looking at her, trying to read what she was thinking. She shocked the hell out of him sometimes, her coming to Lana’s club, pulling him into a darkened corner with over a hundred people in the room, and fucking him. Not to mention the time she handcuffed him to the bed and make him cum in his pants. If this was the new Chloe, he liked it.

Chloe pulled Lex towards her and kissed him. Open mouth, tongue probing. She pressed her naked body to his, letting him feel the heat of it.

“Ummmm. I will always want you Lex.” she said after breaking the kiss, closing her jacket, and walking out into the crowd.

It was the only thing she’d said to him since she pulled him into their little corner of heaven. He left the condom in place and hurried to fasten his pants so that he could follow her. When he’d almost made it to the stairs that would take him out of the club, Victoria stopped him.

“Lex why are you avoiding me?” she whined.

Lex only pushed her aside as he made his way after the woman he loved. He watched as she slid into the back of his limo. He was right behind her as she got into the car. He got in after her just as she was telling the driver where to take her.

“Home Daniel.”

Shay
13th December 2003, 19:08
The Limo

She didn’t say anything as he got into the limo with her. She was on her way home with the man she loved. No words were spoken as they began to explore each other’s body. Lex literally growled as he tore the jacket from Chloe’s body. She in turn paid no attention to the damage she was causing to his clothes. There was a frenzy of movement as Lex and Chloe undressed each other. Hands everywhere. Lips touching exposed skin. It only took a moment before they were both naked..ready to make love.

She straddled him as Lex slipped the old condom from his semi erect phallus; his cock was searching for her opening. His hard shaft was rubbing against her slim, inner thighs, slipping around in her juices. “I need you Lex. I need you so much!” She was almost crying with need. It was like she was starving, and the only thing that could ease her hunger was Lex’s hard, throbbing shaft. They moaned simultaneously as pleasure swam through them. “No!” Chloe gasped when Lex moved away from her. “Easy.” He whispered to her. He reached into her jacket and took out the protection that he needed.

“GOOD GOD!” Chloe yelled, caught off guard, as Lex rammed his latex covered cock inside her. Her hands flew up to the roof of the limo. She braced herself as he grabbed her hips; steadying her for the assault he was about to give her. She screamed from deep within her throat when Lex lifted her and slammed her back down. For several long seconds she let him fuck her. His was head thrown back against the seat as he just enjoyed the feel of her sweet tight pussy sliding over his dick. “Harder Lex!” She yelled feeling the build up begin. Her pussy closed tight around him with each thrust, trying to milk his cock of hot cum. It was hard for him to stay inside her. Her tightness was so unyielding it was pushing at his cock, but he fought back; thrusting his dick through the constricting velvet walls, sliding into her time and time again. He felt his balls tighten. He didn’t think he could hold back any longer. Lex responded to her demand. Slamming her onto his erection harder, pushing his hips upwards as he did.

Chloe was out of control. Something had snapped within her and she couldn’t get enough of him. She pulled his hands from her hips and brought them to her breasts. She began to move on him. Rocking her hips on him hard and fast. She was moaning loudly. She knew that Daniel couldn’t hear them and really didn’t care if he could have. “So thick and long and hard. There is nothing like fucking you.”

The sound of soft moans, heavy breathing and wet flesh slapping together filled the small space of the limo. Lex wanted to stay inside her forever. “Ride it Chloe!” he moaned.

“You like that? HUH?” she demanded from him.

“Hell yea!” Lex hit the intercom that link that back with the driver. “Hurry up Daniel.” At Chloe’s questioning eyes he continued, “When I get you home I’m gonna tear you up.”

“You think so?” Chloe said, grinding her hips against his harder and faster.

“I know so.” Lex barely got out as he held on to her. His head fell back against the seat again and he just gave in to the feeling of her riding him.

“Oh Lex, you feel so damn good.”

Lex couldn’t respond. His brain could only focus on the feeling of the ride she was giving him. But he made a mistake. He made the mistake of looking down to where they were joined. Grabbing her by the hip he flipped her down onto the seat. He was over her in a flash pressing his ever-hardening cock back inside her. He held her legs open wide as he took her.

“Deeper Lex!” Chloe screamed. She was thrusting back at him. Her hips moving in time with his.

Angling her hips up a fraction, Lex was able to enter her fully; driving himself so deep into her he was afraid she couldn’t handle him.

“Come on baby give it to me.”

Those words proved to Lex that she could indeed handle him. Folding one of her legs to her chest, he began to pound into her. He hovered over her and gave her what she wanted. He was showing her no mercy. “Is this what you want?”

Chloe raised her upper body so that she was right in his face. “No! I want it harder!” She growled between clinched teeth. “Harder Lex, harder.”

“Harder huh? Is this hard enough? Is this?!” He had both legs folded to her chest now and she was totally exposed to him.

“YES!” She screamed. She was clawing at him. Her hands were on his ass, pulling him deeper with each thrust. She couldn’t get him deep enough. “You’re not deep enough Lex.”

“AAHH!” He groaned as he slammed deep into her and came. “AAHH, is that deep enough?” He growled.

Chloe didn’t hear him, she’d blacked out. The sensation was too intense. He’d reach a place that even he’d never touched before. And when he did her body and mind exploded.

“Chloe are you okay?” Lex asked when he was able to breathe normally again.

“Hummm.” His voice jarred her awake.

He laughed lightly, “Did you black out?”

“What?” Chloe asked looking up at him. “No!”

“You did. You blacked out. I AM THE KKKIIINNNGGG!” Lex threw his head back and shouted.

Chloe laughed, “Shut up!”

Daniel laughed right along with the couple. He’d heard everything. Lex had forgotten to turn off the intercom before resuming his activities with the soon to be Mrs. Luthor.

ruafair
13th December 2003, 19:32
:huh: :drool: :huh: :drool: :huh: :drool: (Brain functions shut down...)

All hail the Smut-Mistress................ :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Fiona

Sab_Luthor
13th December 2003, 20:49
oh wow it was......intense
the smut was amazing
and now i need a cold shower a very cold shower

autumngold
13th December 2003, 21:52
Wow! That story was hot!! Lucky Chloe and Lex!! I think Daniel the limo driver is going to make his wife happy when he goes home after listening to that!! Great story! :chlexsign3:

scifichick774
13th December 2003, 22:13
*squee!*

That was amazing!

hfce
13th December 2003, 23:10
WOW :drool: WOW :drool: WOW!!!!! HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Hope :huh:

gina
14th December 2003, 01:37
*fans self off*

Wow that was hot! :drool:

SinnerSaint
14th December 2003, 08:38
:huh: :worship2: Yeesh ...... I need a cold shower now. Or maybe a walk in freezer . Or I could just go outside and roll aound in the snow.

peepsRfun2eat
14th December 2003, 08:40
:drool: :drool: :drool:

:worship2: :worship2:

wow and :smoker: nice very nice.

vardaquareien
14th December 2003, 11:09
:drool: nyumnyumnumghjuytdfghtklt! :drool: mmmmmmm brain's fried again! need cold shower...

chlexy
14th December 2003, 11:19
Holy cow! NOT complete, NOT complete! lmao. Keep that question mark there cuz there's more right? :p

venus1978
14th December 2003, 21:44
OMG !!!!

I'm off for a seriously cold shower

Shay
15th December 2003, 00:15
Summary: Chlex have a little fun on the way home.
Disclaimer: No mine...wish they were and that's that.
A/N: Enjoy

Road Home

Lex and Chloe spent two glorious weeks in Hawaii. Their skin was golden brown from spending endless hours on the beach. Every sunrise was welcomed..and watched by them as they made love. Their days spent playing, laughing, and relaxing. Lex taught Chloe how to surf, and just like with all other things, she picked up on it right away. In a few short hours she’d been surfing rings around him. They watched the sun set the same way they watched it rise…while making love.

Now they were on their way back home and back to reality. Lex had cut all communication while they were in Hawaii. He and Chloe had been totally alone; just the way he wanted it. He smiled as he thought of their first time making love on the beach. Heaven was the only word he could think of to describe it. And everyday after that they’d made love on that beach. That feeling was back, the hurting on his heart. It was so full it was about to burst. He wanted to shout out to the world that he was in love and that he was happy again.

Chloe watched the man who she would marry and thought that the goofy smile on her face would never fade. Her gaze traveled to her left hand and to the ring that was now on her finger. She knew that they had a lot to talk about, but it was something they would handle as their relationship grew. Being with Lex was easy, being a part of his life…that was the hard part. His father was the only threat to their happiness. Sighing deeply, she stopped sweating the small stuff and started thinking about the numerous times she and Lex made love. Heat rose throughout her entire body. Damn if she didn’t want him. Her eyes traveled from his hands lightly gripping the steering wheel to his thighs. From there, she slowly let her eyes roam up to his chest….

“You keep looking at me like that, I’m gonna pull this truck over and take you.” Lex said to her without taking his eyes off the road.

She smiled and turned her attention back to the scene passing outside her window. The winding road held a beautiful view of a lake. Tall trees that hung over the road, creating a sort of tunnel. But she never saw a thing, her mind went back to the day they went for a swim naked.

“Lex this is far enough, my feet can’t touch the bottom anymore.”

“I know. But mine are.” He said smilingly at her and moved closer to her.

“I know that look.”

“You should, it’s been on my face the entire time we’ve been here.” he said to her as he pulled her against his body.

“Don’t you ever run out of energy?”

“Not when I’m with you.” he said kissing her neck, tasting the salt on it.

In no time at all, he’d created a burning need in her. Lifting her effortlessly, he slipped inside her, using the boyancy of the waves to create a rhythm. They made love in the cool ocean waters. Chloe’s screams were lost in the crashing of the waves against the shore. Lex realized after endless moments, the he wanted to take her rough. Damn his stupid idea of swimming out so far, now he struggled to get them back to shore and to their blanket so he could lay her down and pound into the warm heat of her.

When he was finally back inside her, it was like he was relieved; like he would’ve died if he’d had to go one more second without her. His body moved over hers as he hungrily made love to her. He entered her at a desperate pace. It was like he wanted to consume himself in her….drown in her.

Chloe shivered as she thought of the way Lex fucked her. She remembered how he cried out loudly when he came. She was torturing herself; they had more than an hour left before they reached Smallville. She seriously started considering telling Lex to pull over and so they could go at it. Then something hit her…she looked over at Lex and tried to gauge his reaction to the thought that was forming in her mind. Well, she’ll find out soon enough. Chloe reached under the sundress she was wearing and pulled her panties off. She lifted her hips a little to accomplish the task.

Lex looked over at Chloe, not believing what she was doing. What she was trying to do? And why?

“Keep your eyes on the road Lex.”

Lex turned his head back to the road ahead of him. But he couldn’t help turning his eyes back to the woman who now sat panty-less next to him. He was hard as a rock. His foot involuntarily started easing up from the gas in preparation of pulling the vehicle over so he could have her.

“Keep driving Lex.” she told him as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

He glanced down as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

“Keep your eyes on the road Lex.” She said againas she pulled his erection out of his pant.

“Chloe, what…”

“Just keep driving.” She told him as she moved closer to him. She looked out the back window and for the moment, they were alone on the road that lead them to Smallville. Chloe climbed onto Lex’s lap, facing away from him. “Keep your foot on the gas. I’ll control the wheel.” She told him as she took control of the wheel and positioned herself over his erection.

“Chloe, this is dangerous.” Lex whispered, but he was damned if he was going to stop her.

“I thought you liked danger Lex.” she said to him as she slid down on him.

All further protests were wiped from Lex’s mind as her heat surrounded him. She kept herself planted on him and moved her hips around and around in a circle, rocking against him. He reclined the seat and let her take full control.

Lex was glad that she had control of the wheel. His eyes fluttered closed and a loud groan escaped his lips as he was consumed with the pleasure of Chloe making love to him. He could feel her wetness surrounding him. He had to admit, her gripping heat was more than he needed. He began thrusting against her. He sat up slightly and pulled the straps of her dress down. He caressed her smooth breasts as he tried to distract himself from the fact that she had begun milking him.

“Pull this truck over Chloe.” he croaked out to her.

“No! I want you to keep your foot on the gas pedal Lex.”

“But I wanna fuck you.” He all but whined.

She smiled widely, “Isn’t that what we’re doing?”

“Yeah, but not the kind of fucking I wanna do to you.”

Lex took him foot off the gas pedal completely and the truck immediately started slowing down.

“Damn it Lex!” Chloe said as she moved her foot to the gas and pressed it. She then began moving on him quickly. She now moved up and down instead of rocking like she had been.

Lex began moaning loudly; forgetting that what they were doing was dangerous and that they could die if they crashed.

“Lex?”

“Yeah.”

“Does this excite you?”

“Hell yeah.”

“There is a car coming up behind us. Think they’ll be able to see us.”

“Don’t care.”

Chloe smiled. She continued to ride Lex at the faster pace she’d created. “Don’t fight it Lex, just let go.”

“No, I want it to last. You feel so good.”

“Do you love me Lex?”

“Yes.”

Chloe gave into the feeling that she was creating. She felt her orgasm coming and she closed her eyes for a brief moment. Her mind went blank for a second, until she heard the sound of tires over the deep crevices on the side of the road. The same ones that made lots of noise so the people who fall asleep behind the wheel will wake up. “Shit!” She yelped and jerked the truck back onto the road.

The person driving the car behind her put their blinker on, letting her know that they were going to pass.

“The car behind us is gonna pass us Lex,… still don’t care?”

With that statement, Lex sat up, pull Chloe’s dress down further on her shoulders, and bit down softly on a spot in her back. His hands were at her breasts. His change caused him to go deeper inside of Chloe and she gasped in pleasure. Her face was contorted in pure pleasure as the car passed them. Lex took note of the woman who was sitting in the passengers seat, and the surprised look on her face as the vehicles became parallel. He moved deeply inside of Chloe, pushing himself as deep as he could. He watched as Chloe fought to keep her focus on the road. Watched her mouth, which was open as soft sighs escaped her body.

He was too deep. The feeling was more than he could handle. He pushed hard inside her one last time and released into her.

“Don’t bite me Lex!” Chloe moaned to him as she felt the heat of his mouth on her now that he was in the throws of his release. He had taken a liking to biting her as he came. She had purple and blue marks all over her body.

“Aahh Chloe.” he whispered when he was able to speak.

“Voyeur.” She said as she moved off his quickly deflating dick.

“You taught me.” He responded.

“Shut up.”

Chloe did her best to rearrange her clothes. But it was not working. She looked over at Lex who’d inclined the seat but made no attempt to clean up. Just as she was about to ask him if he wanted her to help him with his clothes, he pulled over sharply. He shut off the engine and looked at her.

“Get in the back Sullivan.”

Chloe slipped between the two seats and sat in the middle of the back seat. She watched Lex as he did the same. “Now I get to have you the way I want.” He said to her.

“Lex..”

His name came out as a whisper as he pulled her under him on the leather seats. He entered her with a smooth thrust. Lex rocked that Expedition for damn near an hour. Chloe’s cries of pleasure echoed throughout the vehicle. They’d long ago removed all their clothes, their heated bodies fogging the windows. Lex looked at his fiancé and slowed his pace. He loved her so much and he would always be hers. And like that had for the past two weeks, they made love as the sun set.
~~~~~~~
TBC?

scifichick774
15th December 2003, 01:16
Damned straight 'TBC' - at least it had better be. *narrows eyes* :wub: Love :wub: this fic.

Blu_FireFly81
15th December 2003, 03:28
Umm I’m going to take everyone else’s advice and go take a cold shower cause DAMN that was HOT!

:smut: :worship2: :smoker: :chlexsign3:

hfce
15th December 2003, 03:46
AHHHHHHHH :huh: :drool: I didnt know more was added. Thank God I looked. Wow more please...... :drool:

Hope :drool:

marrycherry
15th December 2003, 05:09
OF COURSE IS TBC....... THIS IS GREAT
:chlexsign3:

vardaquareien
15th December 2003, 11:19
TBC! TBC! TBC!!!

Please?

Béatrice
15th December 2003, 12:27
OHHH! *sigh* It seems like the temperature has increased a lot! :cool:
OK this is a magnificient fic you wrote!!! It was so great that I want more, much more! :biggrin:

Blaire023
29th December 2003, 06:42
lol, sorry still giddy over daniel.

~B

awesome smut

autumngold
29th December 2003, 08:46
I am so glad that you continued this story!! Chloe and Lex are so wild and perfect together!! It's too bad that they had to return to Smallville!! What's going to happen next?!! :chlexsign2:

katspell
27th March 2004, 04:19
hey what about that TBC?????

starmoon
9th April 2005, 22:51
that was great but i thought it was tbc. even if it isn't than it still ended great.

meghan036
10th April 2005, 05:50
smokin :devil:. I wish you'd continue.

arkakitty
6th July 2005, 13:30
Wow...talk about danger on the streets.... Loved it :)

ggdoll18
7th July 2005, 00:39
loved it!

darkangel
11th August 2005, 07:48
damn Lex is hott.

kirt30
24th August 2005, 23:52
loved it

planetcal
4th September 2005, 10:10
Wow loved the story!!That was HOT!!! what about the TBC????

kirt30
4th September 2005, 12:21
This is such a HOT fic, i can't wait to read more hopefully lots more

mamma_2004
5th September 2005, 16:19
That was relly good.

Elaine
10th September 2005, 00:36
Wow, I think that about covers it.

teb85
12th September 2005, 00:10
Great fic, I loved it. What happend to the tbc ?

pipersmum
12th September 2005, 01:03
Sorry i would have reviewed sooner but i needed a cold shower first :drool2:
That was extremely hot! I am going to go to bed :sleep: thinking about that smut in the car thats for sure :drool2:
What happened with the TBC? I would love to read some more hot :hankpank:

gecko
25th September 2005, 20:02
OMG WOW! loved it

chexfan
3rd January 2006, 10:44
Such a hot fic! Well done!

Goldielocks
3rd January 2006, 16:38
ahhhhhh that was hotttttttttttt

~*~Tasha~*~
6th June 2006, 15:00