PDA

View Full Version : The Matchmakers (R)

Tandy
11th March 2003, 07:58
The Matchmakers
Author: Tandy
Disclaimer: Nope, Smallville doesn’t belong to me.
Rating: R
Summary: Chloe and Lex team up to get Clark and Lana together.

Chapter 1- The alliance

“Yeah, yeah he’s great. I know!” Lana Lang whined during her break at the Talon, to one very comatose Chloe. Who wouldn’t be in a comma after hearing the same whine over and over and over again though? “But Clark has so many secrets! How is a relationship supposed to work if it’s based on lies?” Lana sighed in her princess-like way and waited for Chloe to reply.

“Everyone is allowed to keep secrets Lana. If you like him as much as you say you do then let him be, maybe one day he’ll tell you his big bad secrets,” Chloe answered exasperated. How long would Chloe end up being Lana’s confidant? ‘I hope she doesn’t bring up her dead parents and her abandonment issues,’ Chloe prayed futilely knowing almost by heart where this particular conversation was going.

“I’m just afraid that he’ll leave. Everyone leaves me, just like my parents, Nell, and Whitney---” Lana continued reciting the woes of her life. ‘Jeez, doesn’t she know how much she’s loved. Clark would have moved heaven and earth for her to stay in Smallville if I hadn’t offered to let her stay at my house.’ Chloe kept smiling and nodding when it seemed appropriate. Soon Lana’s break was over and she went happily off to serve coffee.

‘Finally,’ Chloe inwardly groaned. She felt sluggish, like if she had gone on the Ferris wheel a bit to many times. Chloe was happy that Lana was finally returning some of Clark’s feelings, but since then Clark had been in Lana Land most of the time, and Chloe really missed him. Being close friends with both, she had to listen to both of their predicaments and quite frankly she was getting tired of it. ‘I just wish they would get on with it, so everything would get back to normal,’ Chloe thought.

“What’s the matter Chloe? Didn’t you enjoy your chat with Lana?” Lex said proceeding to sit across from her, amusement clear on his face. Entering the Talon, he had seen Lana’s mouth hard at work and Chloe’s agonized face. He knew exactly what Chloe was going through. He had himself suffered the effects of the Kent-Lang affair. After the first one-hour whimpering of Clark about the impossibility of being with Miss fairy princess, Lex had promptly decided to help his romantically inept friend win Lana’s affection. Another reason for Lex wanting to help Clark was that he felt obligated to help him. Clark had saved his life in more than one occasion and was the only person who welcomed him to the town without any prejudice. Unfortunately for Lex, Clark was a lot clumsier than he thought. Even with a renowned womanizer backing him up, Clark had blown his chances more than once.

“I’m not in the mood Luthor.” Chloe answered, her ears still ringing from Lana’s narrative.

“I’m sure we can work on that.” He said with a devilish smirk.

Chloe fought the urge to blush and failed miserably. ‘One nothing’ Lex thought. He knew Chloe’s weakness: innuendoes. She couldn’t work them, flushed scarlet every time. What Lex didn’t know was the she blushed because her over-active imagination always made her picture whatever naughty image he painted. At that very moment, Chloe was wondering just what Lex would do to get her in the *mood.*

“How’s Dad? I would normally leave that hit till the final round but as I’ve said before I’m in no mood to judo today.” Chloe said after snapping out of her little *fantasy. * Seeing his eyes darken, Chloe thought ‘One to one.’ Just like Lex knew her weakness, Chloe knew his. After two years of battling him she knew that Daddy tactics always thwarted him.

“I see Miss Lang’s verbal onslaught has left you without proper ethic for judoing. I propose a truce till you remember the sequence of the steps.”

“How gracious of you.”

“I try.”

Silence enveloped them as Lex ordered his coffee and Chloe drank hers. An idea suddenly struck Chloe. “Stupid! Stupid! Why didn’t you think of this before? You are such a ditz Chloe Sullivan!” She berated herself aloud, drawing startled looks from Lex and other patrons of the Talon.

“You alright? Not hearing little voices in your head are you?” Lex asked.

“No silly. I have an idea; and idea which will benefit us both.” Lex mind instantly jumped to an image of a naked Chloe in his bed. “Have you ever wondered why all your efforts to help Clark get Lana have failed?”

“He’s always late?”

“No, what you lack is a female perspective. Lana isn’t one of your dirty starlets from Metropolis. I believe that if we team up we can finally get them together. So what do you say?”

“What’s in it for me?” Lex asked.

“You mean besides being whiny Clark free?”

“I see your point. Alright mastermind, how and when do we start?”

“Yes! You and I will have them dating by the end of the week. We’ll be unstoppable!”

TBC

Not An Addict
11th March 2003, 08:33
Mwah hah hah hah! The first step to world domination! *cackles with evil laughter* What? They have to start somewhere. :D Great start; I loved the verbal judo dance you have them doing. Post more soon!

Queen Of Tact
11th March 2003, 10:32
Oh, I think I will like this story... Please post again soon...

CC :sign3:

ladymichelle
11th March 2003, 10:38
Chloe and Lex working together to get Clark and Lana together-- the idea is terrifying. Can't wait for more!

crazygirl
11th March 2003, 14:41
Ohhh, Lex and Chloe as evil masterminds. The possibilities.... :eyebrows:

hfce
11th March 2003, 15:05
I love it. This is how they should be on Smallvile. More please :)

Hope :ilove:

petriebird18
11th March 2003, 23:07
ohhhh, more more more!!!!! :biggrin: I love it and can't wait to read more!!!
~Deidre~

scifichick774
11th March 2003, 23:47
Yay! I found where you posted the story! I absolutely love the premise and can't wait for them to get more involved. *wink wink nudge nudge* Please write more soon.

dsapiro
12th March 2003, 03:24
Yay, good job so far. You can send me the later chapters if you want me to beta them for you as well.

Gemini
16th March 2003, 09:44
Where's the rest of it? Update pleeeaaasee? *pleading look* I luv the dialogue.

Tandy
19th March 2003, 02:55
AN: Thank you so much for all the wonderful reviews!

Chapter two- Plan B?

“Alright,” Chloe said, “What we need is to somehow maneuver the situation so they end up alone and start acting on their hormones- I mean emotions.”

Lex, always glad for an opportunity to argue with Chloe, put his logic to good use, “They have been alone before Chloe, nothing has come of it. More than alone they need to have a more---risqué situation. We just need to find out how we will managed something like that, maybe invite them to a club at Metropolis,” Lex said. Upon seeing Chloe’s growing impish grin he waited for her response.

“No, they would never agree to go to a club. Lex, it’s summer, it’s hot.” Chloe started excitedly, “Wouldn’t it be great if a certain bald billionaire playboy invited us to his Olympic size pool so we might refresh ourselves?”

“A pool party?” Lex asked dubiously.

“Yeah, it would be the perfect opportunity for them to drool over each other. If they can’t get their eyes off each other now, imagine how they will act when they are semi-nude.”

“Hmm, they’ll need more incentive than that. I have it.” Lex said with a smirk, “We get them lost. Clark has been in the mansion, but not often enough to know it well. I propose to make an excuse for them to fetch something, we give them wrong directions and they are lost for hours in the maze that is my house.”

“Not bad, Luthor. I knew you would be good for something.”

“What a blow to my ego you are Miss Sullivan.”

“Some one has to. Anyway, we could do this next weekend,” with a nod from Lex she continued, “I’ll talk to Lana, make sure she wears something more revealing than her boring one piece pastel colored bathing suits. I’ll convince Pete to go and you talk to Clark.” Chloe said authoritatively.

“And what will you be wearing Chloe?” He said leering at her, trying to make her blush once more. He didn’t know if he was disappointed when she did not.

“You’ll just have to wait and see Mr. Luthor.” Her voice said, sending shivers down his spine. “I’ll be looking forward to this weekend.” Chloe said as she got up and left. Lex watched her go; blond hair, long legs, and hips swinging coquettishly at him. ‘Me too Chloe, me too.’ He thought as she disappeared from his leering view.

~~~

The week had flown by quickly, it was already Saturday and everything was ready for the Master Plan. Chloe had *accidentally* ruined Lana’s suits and to make up for it she had bought her a nice green two piece suit. Lana, too nice to refuse, agreed to wear it. Chloe was driving to Luthor Castle while Lana fidgeted nervously in the passenger seat.

“Lana, don’t worry you’ll look hot,” Chloe assured.

“You sure it’s not too revealing?” Lana asked.

“No, it’s perfect. Really.” Chloe said smiling as she imagined Clark’s reaction. ‘Clark’s eyes will drop out of his sockets and plop down to the floor,’ Chloe thought.

When they reached the mansion the butler led them to a guestroom to change and when they finished to the pool where Lex was waiting for them.

As they neared the pool they could see Lex doing laps on the pool. Chloe stared at him entranced by the movement of his strong arms cutting the water smoothly. She didn’t want to acknowledge it, but ever since her idea of the pool party, she had been dying of curiosity to check out Lex Luthor in swimming trunks.

Lex noticed when taking a bre

Tandy
19th March 2003, 03:00
Oops!
Here's the rest!

Lex noticed when taking a breath that his guest had arrived. He noticed that Lana was there, but Chloe Sullivan in a cherry colored swimsuit captured his full attention. The suit clung to her curvy form like a second skin, and he felt the power of speech leaving him. “Ladies, glad you could make it. Clark and Pete will be here shortly, apparently Pete got himself a date at the last minute.” He rasped out, as he got out of the pool.

‘Blink. Whoa nice bod! Blink Chloe Blink! Damn, am I staring?’ Chloe thought as she gawked at Lex walking confidently to meet them. He wore a smirk and black trunks with purple streaks at the sides, leaving the rest bare for Chloe to delight in. He wasn’t a hulking mass like Clark, but had a swimmers body, washboard abs, and sleek muscles.

He stopped a few feet away from them, “Please make yourselves comfortable,” he said gesturing toward the lawn chairs by the side of the pool. They made idle talk until the guys arrived with a girl who they introduced as Liz.

Pete and Liz didn’t waste anytime and started fooling around in the pool. Clark and Lana avoided looking at each other, Clark went inside the pool and Lana pretended to sunbathe. Lex and Chloe stayed out chatting amiably and shooting appreciative glances at each other when they thought the other wasn’t looking.

“ It’s not working, send them to get something!” Chloe said annoyed at Lana and Clark’s lack of cooperation toward her plan.

“Lana would you mind going to see about the refreshments, I send for them a while back and they still haven’t arrived.”

“I would, but I don’t know the place,” Lana responded.

“Take Clark with you, he’s been here before.” Chloe said a little to eagerly.

“Alright. Clark come on.”

They left after receiving a complicated set of directions.

~~~

“Are you sure we’re going the right way?” asked Lana.

“Yeah, take a right then go up the stairs, then a left at the suit of armor, library should be at our left then we go down another flight of stairs.” Clark said.

“That doesn’t make sense, I think we’re lost.” She said, shinning eyes looking up at Clark. They remained silent for a while looking into each other eyes and sighing contently.

Clark snapping out of their reverie took into noticed that they were both standing alone, in a dark hallway, and only partially dressed. He willed his eyes not to stray down too much. He used his powers to see through the walls and quickly found the pool and later the kitchen to find the refreshments.

“ It’s this way.” Clark said, grabbing Lana’s hand and leading her downstairs again.

“Why are you so sure?

“I’ve been here before.”

~~~

Shortly after Lana and Clark left, Lex got an important call and also left to receive it, leaving Chloe alone. It had been more than five minutes since they had gone and Chloe was getting restless. Cursing her reporter curiosity, she got up and went to *explore* inside the mansion, Pete and Liz didn’t even notice her gone, they were too engrossed in each other. She didn’t get very far, just as she was going inside, Lex was descending the stairs.

“Crap!” Chloe said at sight of him.

“What’s the matter Miss Sullivan? I didn’t give you enough time to snoop?” he teased.

“No you didn’t. I’ll forgive you if you leave and let me snoop some more,” Chloe said cheerfully.

“Not a chance, I don’t want Lexcorp’s next business venture plastered in the front page of The Torch or The Planet whichever the case may be.

“ You don’t trust me? I’m hurt Lex. After all these years!” Chloe feigned hurt, but was pleased that Lex had deemed her good enough for the Planet. Lex laughed softly, always surprised that Chloe could have that effect on him. ‘Judo,’ Lex thought.

“I don’t believe I’ve told you how delicious you look Chloe.” He started walking toward her,
“ Yeah, you look good enough to eat,’ he said, stopping inches away from Chloe, catching the scent of coconut sun block on her skin. Chloe’s breath caught at his nearness.

Chloe was through blushing every time he made an innuendo; she was going to give him a taste of his own medicine. “Do I now? Wouldn’t you like a taste?” Chloe said licking her lips.

“Yes, a taste would be in order.” He said leaning in closer to her lips. Chloe’s eyes shot wide open, she never thought he would actually take her up on it.

“Hey, guys!” Clarks voice echoed in the mansion, “the refreshments will be coming soon!” they climbed down the stairs and headed for the pool, completely oblivious of the moment they had ruined.

“It didn’t work!” Chloe cried out, not knowing if she referred to Clark and Lana or her unsuccessful endeavor into the world of innuendoes.

“How did they do that? The directions I gave were all wrong, they should have been lost for a lot longer.”

“Well, I guess we need a Plan B.” Chloe said.

“ What would that be?”

“ Not sure yet. We’ll figure it out.” Chloe said optimistically.

TBC

petriebird18
19th March 2003, 03:20
DAMMIT CLARK!!! That boy really needs to learn how to NOT interupt Chloe and Lex when they're together. ;) I love it, and can't wait for more :biggrin: hmmmm, sunbathing and swimming :cool: just a few more months and i'll be able to do the same, although it would be better if a certain actor who played a bald billionare was there (sigh) if only dreams came true :biggrin:
~Deidre~

hfce
19th March 2003, 03:24
Oh I am loving this story. More please....... ;)

:chlexsign2: Hope

scifichick774
19th March 2003, 03:48
I'm just about ready to kill Clark and Lana. I don't care if Chloe and Lex want their friends to get together - they can be together in death, leaving my ship alone to pursue their own relationship.

Not An Addict
19th March 2003, 05:08
Stupid, stupid, STUPID CLARK! Grr. All right, where's Lana's meteor rock necklace? I'm gonna shove it down his throat. Then, while he's on the ground looking like he has menstrual cramps, Lex and Chloe can sneak off and go make out in his office. :biggrin:

Yeah, this review would be longer, but . . . Lex . . . swimming trunks . . . wet . . . :drool: Gotta go cool down. ;)

Catheryne
19th March 2003, 20:38
Ahhhhh Chloe will now learn not to tease... or rather.. to tease Lex a LOT. :)

ladymichelle
19th March 2003, 22:09
<huhfs> Clark has the worst sense of timing&#33; Hope that you update soon&#33;

crazygirl
19th March 2003, 22:28
I agree with Clark having the worst timing possible, beu hey, if at first you don&#39;t succeed.......try a second time :devil:

Tandy
29th March 2003, 23:25
Thanks for the wonderful reviews, you guys are all so nice&#33;

Chapter 3

After the failed attempt at the pool party, Chloe and Lex decided to regroup later on that week. It was an immense relief to Chloe, since she still felt uneasy, and not mention embarrassed about offering Lex a taste of her. She should have known that Lex’s teasing nature would get her in trouble. Still, she was a bit disappointed that Clark and Lana had interrupted them.

Clark and Lana had been acting strangely, very uncomfortable around each other. Chloe was thankful that Lana had not broached the subject of Clark and her abandonment issues, for at least a while Chloe had gotten a break from Lana’s two-hour talks. It seemed that something had happened when they were away, but both were reluctant to act on it. That proved to Chloe that while their plan hadn’t succeeded in getting them together, it had brought them a step closer.

Chloe had been trying for the last couple of days to figure out another plan, she had failed miserably and was behind on her articles, and hence she was still in school trying to gain her focus back into writing. She laid her hands back on the keyboard and started writing the week’s edition of The Torch.

Lex stood in the doorway, watching her hands fly over the keys with her face scrounged up in concentration. With a smirk on his face he advanced on her quietly, making sure she was still unaware of his presence. He leaned in; close to her and whispered in her ear, “I thought I’d find you here.” He said in a way that had her body tingling all over.

“Lex&#33; Umm, weren’t we supposed to meet tomorrow,” Chloe said, looking up at him from her chair.

“We were, but the faster we get this done the better,”

“Clark went to see you,” she said with a knowing grin.

“Yes, as a matter of fact just this afternoon. He narrated his fifteen- minute encounter with Lana in an hour. He told me the way her eyes looked, her lips, the color of her hair; just about everything to be brief. Has Lana said anything?”

“Nope. So what’s plan B?

“What makes you so sure I have a plan B?”

“You never do anything on a whim. I don’t believe you would have taken the trouble to come here if the only thing you had to say was that Clark went to see you. So talk&#33;”

Lex stalled. The truth was that he had just come on a whim. She’d been on his mind since Saturday, when if it hadn’t been for Clark and Lana, he would have kissed her. “Dinner,” he said thinking quickly.

“What?”

“A romantic dinner at my house. Romantic music, candlelight, no woman can resist that, we can leave halfway through the meal, make a lame excuse like last time.” Lex said.

“How are we going to convince them to go genius?” Chloe said, wondering if that was what Lex did to win women and swallowing the feeling of jealously that she didn’t have the right to feel.

“Simple, I tell them I’m celebrating that I just beat my dad on an important business deal.”

“Did you?”

“No, but a man has dreams,” he said smirking.

Chloe gave a small laugh, “Fine, when are we having it?”

“Friday, formal dress, I’ll pick you at eight.”

“You don’t have to do that. I can drive myself or Pete and Liz can give me a ride.”

“I’ll pick you up and Pete is not going,” before Chloe could question him, “Pete and Liz are always fooling around, they make Clark and Lana uncomfortable,” he said hoping that Chloe would buy that. He wanted Clark to be happy, but to lose an opportunity to be alone with a woman like Chloe was just plain stupid. Besides, he still hadn’t ‘tasted’ her.

“I see your point, and the romantic dinner would be ruined with those two climbing on top of each other. I’ll see you there then,” Chloe said.

“No Chloe,” he said leaning down again to her ear, his breath blowing softy on her lobe, “I’ll pick you up at eight.” He said and left before Chloe could respond.

Slowly, Chloe went back to typing, her concentration shot, and thinking of how Friday seemed more like a double date. She pushed the thought out of her mind, dismissing it as silly.

Out side Lex walked with a mischievous smirk and a predatory glint in his eyes.

*__________________________________ ^__________________________________*

Tandy
29th March 2003, 23:26
Dinner

The food was exquisite, the music was wonderful, the newly fresh cut roses looked amazing and the candlelight made the harsh walls of the mansion look softer. All in all it was the perfect scenario for Clark and Lana to gaze into each other’s eyes lovingly, the way the always did and confess their undying love…except they weren’t.

They both were looking down at their food. The tension was excruciating and Chloe had her own problems being so close to Lex, who looked amused at the whole situation. Lex was sitting at the head of the table with Chloe on his right and Clark on his left. Lana was sitting next to Clark trying very hard to distance herself as much as possible.

Chloe sighed, ‘What is wrong with them? Why are they avoidin—Whoa&#33;” Chloe jumped slightly in her chair when she felt something on her leg. The feeling continued, dumbly she realized that it was Lex’s leg massaging hers, which set her tingling again. Her shocked eyes darted to his laughing ones.

As she composed herself and evil idea formed in her mind. She gave, what she hoped was an enticing smile. Her hand went to his thigh and her leg went to his. Lex’s smirked broadened. She kept rubbing his leg gently against her, going higher every minute. Chloe stopped abruptly and with a seductive smile slammed the heel of her shoe hard on Lex’s foot. He yelped in pain as Chloe continued stepping on his foot.

“Lex are you okay,” Clark asked worried.

“Yes, I bit my tongue.” He said while giving Chloe a wry glare.

Chloe could barely hold in her laughter, “Lex remember the books you wanted to show me?”

“NO&#33;”

“Lex,” Chloe said in a singsong voice, giving a meaningful glance to Clark and Lana’s location.

“Yes, of course. They’re in the library please follow me.” Always the gentleman, Lex helped her out of her chair and led her out, limping slightly in the process.

^ ==============================={================== ========= ^

“So,” Lana started.

“So,” Clark said, knowing nothing else to say.

“Chloe and Lex are sure acting weird, I think they like each other.”

“Yeah, it’s so obvious, they should just go out.”

“Yeah,”

Both were struggling to find words. “Lana,” Clark said.

She looked up at him, and Clark stared at her lips. “Clark,” she whispered as their mouths neared.

@-----------------------------------------------^------------------------------------------------------@

“What the hell do you have in those heels? Lead?” Lex said as he stopped on the hallway.

“Oh, stop complaining, you deserved that&#33;” her laugher finally erupting.

“Hey, I was just trying to lighten the mood and don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that.”

“That’s not the point Lex”

“Oh, I think that is exactly the point.” He as he pulled her toward him by her waist. He held her tight, smirking seductively. Chloe smiling welcomed his warmth and leaned into his body.

“Oh, Clark&#33;” Lana’s voice could be heard from the dining room. “ Looks like they’re enjoying them selves too.” Lex said.

“Lana&#33; I’m so sorry&#33;”

“Ok, that didn’t sound very encouraging,” Chloe said as she stepped away from Lex and went to see what was going on.

Before she could reach them, a soaked Lana came through the door with a blushing Clark behind her.

“What happened?” asked Lex.

“Um, I unintentionally spilled the wine on her. I’m taking her home now. Bye guys.”

As soon as they had left, Lex’s laugh filled the hallway, soon joined by Chloe’s. “Do you think something will happen on the way home.” Chloe ask when they had ceased laughing.

“I doubt it. They’re too embarrassed. I think we should let them be, we are just adding to the angst. As soon as Clark feels threatened by another male, he’ll make a move and hopefully finally ask Lana out. For now we’ll just have to deal with their ramblings.

“Oh, my God&#33; Why didn’t we think of this before? It’s the perfect solution.”

“What is?” Lex said, not following her, but loving how her smile brightened her face.

“You have to make Clark jealous.” Chloe said simply.

TBC

petriebird18
30th March 2003, 00:37
Well it&#39;s about time Luthor&#33; :biggrin: Hmmm, now all that needs to be done is let them go to the fancy dinner, minus Clark and Lana, and everything would be perfect&#33; ;)
~Deidre~

hfce
30th March 2003, 00:43
Oh my God. :biggrin: I am glad you updated. I missed this story. Chloe is so going on a date. :lol: I like how Lex thinks on his feet. ;)

Hope :chlexsign3:

sabby
30th March 2003, 00:52
make Clark jealous? me thinks I do sniff a hint of Lexana stench in the air and me doth not like it a bit&#33; But if it gets Chloe and Lex together and the blana in an embaressing situation, proceed.

I can&#39;t wait to read more

hugs,
Sabby

Tandy
30th March 2003, 04:27
:biggrin: There is not going to be ANY Lexana in my fic, (Sabby, scifichick)&#33; It gives me the creeps too. I thought I could make Chloe jealous...damn it, I gave it away&#33; Thanks for the reviews&#33; I think some people missed the second part of chapter 3...

Tandy :cool:

sabby
30th March 2003, 04:34
second part? what seconmd part? I thought the second part was the dinner? And good to know that there&#39;S no Lexana *wipes sweat of forehead*

Anyway keep posting, I need more&#33;

hugs,
Sabby

Sway
30th March 2003, 05:45
oooooh you updated *claps madly* wooooo... :goof: yeah i was kinda waiting for it. thank god there won&#39;t be any Lexana.

Keep updating??

:blinkkiss: Sway

bluemoongirl23
30th March 2003, 07:03
Great fic&#33; Especially since there will be no Lex/Lana action. It&#39;s so very wrong on so many levels. *shudder* I love the way you&#39;re writing everyone. I espcecially enjoyed the offhand remark about Chloe and Lex wanting each other.

I almost feel sorry for Clark and Lana, they have no idea what they&#39;re in for.

Almost.

Blue

Not An Addict
30th March 2003, 19:52
No Lex/Lana? *collapses in relief* Oh, I can&#39;t tell you how glad I am to hear that--especially since it&#39;s kind of hard to type from down here on the floor.

Great chapter. :biggrin: Although honestly, if I had Lex Luthor rubbing my leg under the table, I sure as hell wouldn&#39;t stop him. :drool: More soon, PLEASE&#33;

hfce
31st March 2003, 00:44
Oh that was great :biggrin: Thank you for reassuring us that there will be no Lexana. I would have to gouge my eyes out. ;)

Hope :cool:

Tandy
10th April 2003, 22:50
AN: Hi, remember me? Sorry for taking so long to update&#33; I’ll try to hurry up for the next chapter&#33; The reviews were wonderful, thanks so much&#33;

Chapter 4

“Make Clark jealous?” he asked with and eyebrow arched.

“Yes, make Clark jealous&#33; Are you hard of hearing?” she asked.

“Explain to me why this is going to work?”

“Why? Because Clark will see Lana with the ultimate playboy, feel jealous and ask her out. You just need to flirt with her a little.”

“You think it’ll be that simple?”

“Yes.” Chloe said confidently, “Are you afraid you won’t be able to woo Lana? Been out of use lately haven’t we Mr. Luthor?” Chloe teased “Don’t worry she doesn’t have to respond, you only need to make Clark think that you have your eye on her,” Chloe said grinning.

“First of all, I’m afraid that Lana will fall for my irresistible charm, throw herself at me and forget all about the farm boy,” he said smirking. “Second, I will not compromise my friendship with Clark that way,” Lex finished seriously.

Chloe, noting that Lex was indeed worried about hurting Clark, decided to drop the subject and work something else out. “Then, I’ll make Lana jealous,” she thought aloud.

“What? No Chloe&#33;” Lex said, completely adverse to the idea of Chloe flirting with Clark. He could picture them together, Clark blushing furiously while Chloe sat on his lap whispering in his ear---it made his blood boil. “Fine I’ll do it&#33;” He said angrily.

“Really?” Chloe asked surprised that he had agreed so easily. She had figured that he’d put up more of fight…unless he wanted an excuse to be with Lana. ‘No, Chloe get those thoughts out of your head, he was just flirting with you a while ago.’ She thought recalling their embrace. ‘So? He flirts with everyone&#33; What made you think that you were special?’ an inner voice said.

“What about Clark?” Chloe asked, “Are you willing to compromise your friendship like that?”

“Hell yes&#33;” ‘He’ll get over it,’ Lex thought. Anything to keep Chloe away from Clark’s lap&#33; As it was, Lex felt that their matchmaking had more to do with Chloe burying whatever feelings she still had for Clark instead of her claimed annoyance at their indecisiveness.

“Alright, I guess it’s settled then,” She said disappointed. “Would you mind taking me home now?” she asked,

“We haven’t finished diner yet.”

“That’s fine, I’m not hungry and I have to check on Lana anyway.” Chloe said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The drive home was made in silence. Lex wondering how he was ever going to flirt with his best friend’s girl and not hurt Clark’s feelings too much, while Chloe wondered why it bothered her so much that Lex would be putting the moves on Lana.

He parked in the front of her house, suddenly remembering something she had said before, “I’m not out of use&#33; I’m completely usable,” the words flew out his mouth before he realized he’d said them.

“I don’t doubt you. I’m sure you’ll do great with Lana,” Chloe said sarcastically.

“Although, I may be a bit rusty,” he said smirking, thinking what a great opportunity it was. “Care to practice with me, help me refine my skills once more?” Lex asked playfully, laying a hand on her thigh.

Chloe glared at him, which urged him to squeeze her knee gently. “Sorry Luthor, those lines will only earn you a slap from Lana and probably a sexual harassment suit.” Chloe said as she removed his hand and exited the car, slamming the door behind her. ‘What the hell?’ Lex asked himself, surprised at Chloe’s reaction. A knowing smirk tugged at his lips, as he realized the meaning of her actions, ‘She’s jealous&#33; She’s actually jealous,’ he thought as the smirk transformed into an enormous silly grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Stupid, stupid, stupid&#33; This is what you get for not thinking things through.’ Chloe thought the next day at The Talon. ‘Make Clark jealous&#33; What a great idea Chloe, just great&#33;’ she thought mockingly to herself. Her eyes then fell on Clark’s tortured face, which were focused on a couple by the counter. She felt extremely guilty for making him witness the girl of his dreams being pickup by his best friend.

She returned her own eyes to the couple and seethed in anger again after observing Lana laughing prettily with Lex. Even though Lex’s back was to her, Chloe could swear that Lex was smirking. She clenched her teeth tightly, as the words Lex spoke the night before revolved around her mind like a mantra, ‘I’m afraid that Lana will fall for my irresistible charm, throw herself at me and forget all about the farm boy,’ It certainly seemed like it to Chloe.

“What else?” Lex asked eagerly, thoroughly enjoying himself.

Lana gave a small laugh, “She’s trying to bore a hole in the back of your head&#33;”

“Good,” he said smugly.

“Come on, don’t you think you’ve tortured her enough?” Lana said unable to control her laughter at Chloe’s furious expression, then quickly sobered up, when seeing Clark’s hurt face.

“Yeah, it’s enough. Thanks for the help Lana, the new cappuccino machine will be here by tomorrow.”

“Hey, no problem boss, it was fun making Chloe jealous, although now I’m afraid of going home,” Lana joked.

Lex smirked and very pleased with himself headed for Chloe and Clark’s table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See? No Lexana&#33;
:biggrin:

Not An Addict
10th April 2003, 22:57
*leaps on you* Oh, you&#39;re wonderful&#33; That was just 100%, absolutely HILARIOUS. Hee . . . she liiiiiiikes him. :biggrin: Now she just has to figure out that she needs to move in on Lex before Lana can get to him. Now go&#33; Shoo&#33; Write more&#33;

scifichick774
10th April 2003, 23:39
Yay&#33; Lex wasn&#39;t really all over Lana&#33; Thank you, thank you, thank you&#33; If I had to read a morsel of L/L I was going to be sick. So - thank you. Please write more soon.

Gemini
11th April 2003, 00:43
That was amazing&#33; Hehehehe, Lex making Chloe jealous was simply priceless&#33; :lol:

hfce
11th April 2003, 04:58
That was a good twist. :lol: Making Chloe jelous. Good work. :lol: :blinkkiss:

Hope :biggrin:

Carina
11th April 2003, 14:06
&#39;“What else?” Lex asked eagerly, thoroughly enjoying himself.&#39;

With this line my world tilted. I was thinking &#39;Eh? Whu? He can&#39;t seriously be enjoying himself with Lana.&#39; :goof: But all was made right with the next line.
:chlexsign3:
What a delightful twist&#33; I love this story and am looking forward to the next chapter.

sabby
11th April 2003, 17:38
Oh I should have known&#33; Our boy would never go for the Fairy Princess&#33; He and turning the plan around into making chloe jealous, just awesome&#33; Please I need to see what happens when the two girls get home&#33; A jealous Chloe rant and a frightend Lana would be the cherrie on top&#33;

please post more soon

hugs,
sabby

bluemoongirl23
11th April 2003, 23:43
Oh, that was good. I didn&#39;t see that one coming. It&#39;s nice to not hate Lana. You know, unlike when you watch the show.

Blue

Sway
13th April 2003, 08:08
hehehehehe i could just imagine Lex&#39;s face... making Chloe jealous... evil man - can&#39;t wait for the result tho

:blinkkiss: Sway

Blaire023
28th May 2003, 15:59
BUMP FREAKIN BUMP

I WANT AN UPDATE&#33;&#33;&#33; LIKE A MONTH AGO&#33;

Cuz I just really lurve this fic and want you to please me...it doesn&#39;t take much ,just a little chappie will suit me just fine.

Blaire

scifichick774
28th May 2003, 17:05
Good point Blaire. Consider this a nice, friendly request for an update. If it isn&#39;t heeded, then we&#39;ll get to blackmail... ;)

sabby
29th May 2003, 00:31
Joining the wagon. I want an Update *cracks whip* NOW&#33;

Can&#39;t leave it at a point like that and then Not Update&#33;

hugs,
Sabby

Tandy
29th May 2003, 00:59
Thanks for the reviews

Sabby :worship2: Please don&#39;t hurt me&#33;

I&#39;ll update soon...this week probably by friday&#33; I&#39;ve been busy with finals and suff is all. I hate it when authors leave their stories unfinished so I promise I&#39;ll finish this.

Tandy

Tandy
1st June 2003, 11:03
AN: Sorry for the lateness… :blush:
I made like ten rewrites of this chapter hopefully it’s good. I wanted to get this out as fast as I could so this chapter hasn’t been beta-ed.
For Blaire, Scifichick, Sabby, Shelly Davis who gave me the kick that I needed to finally update and to dsapiro who has been betaing for me. And thanks for all the reviews. They’re great. Thanks

Chapter 5- Reporter gone mad

Chloe watched as Lex drew nearer, he sat down next to her with a smirk that clearly said, ‘this was your idea.’ She gave him a glare and a not so gently elbowed him in the stomach. He let off a soft gasp and forced himself to give his best friend a slight smile.

“Good morning,” he said

“Morning,” mumbled Clark with big, blue, betrayed, puppy dog eyes. It made Lex feel like a heel. ‘He’ll get over it and probably thank me later,’ he rationalized.

“I have to go do some chores now.” Clark said before he scurried off. Neither Chloe nor Lex was surprised at his escape. Clark was known for avoiding uncomfortable situations.

“It looks like your plan failed.” Lex commented. He knew Chloe, like him, couldn’t stand failure and he did enjoy teasing her.

“I did NOT fail. It’ll probably take him a day or two to work up the nerve to ask her out, that is if you haven’t seduced her by then.” Chloe said huffily.

Lex took a minute to admire her heaving chest and flushed cheeks (is this still PG-13? O_o) before he answered, “A day or two? I can have her by the end of today.”

“You arrogant, insufferable, egotistical-” Lex interrupted her barrage of insults with a loud shout of laugher. “What’s so funny Luthor?” Chloe asked through clenched teeth.

“You.”

“Care to elaborate?”

“You sound terribly like a jealous woman Chloe.”

“Jealous? Me? Please&#33;” Chloe sputtered indignantly.

“ I know jealousy when I see it Chloe and you’re green with it.” He was grinning like crazy unable to stop himself. Chloe looked so mad it was adorable.

“I am not&#33; You are completely deluded. Too much air in Never-never Land with Lana has left you unusually peppy today, so wipe that grin of your face and come back to earth; an earth with a non-jealous Chloe.” She WAS burning with jealousy, but she wasn’t about to tell him that&#33;

“Sullivan, admit it. You want me.” Lex said cockily

“It’s amazing how full of yourself you are”

“Its called being confident,”

“Its called being pompous,”

“Ouch&#33;” Lex pretended to be hurt, “Now Sullivan remember that I did you a favor by ‘flirting’ with Lana. I’m putting my friendship with Clark in peril. It would serve you well to be more grateful,” he finished haughtily.

“You don’t really expect me to believe that it was a sacrifice to be with Lana. You certainly looked like you were enjoying yourself&#33;”

In her anger Chloe had leaned closer to Lex without realizing it, and now they were almost nose to nose. Lex neared even more to blow lightly in her earlobe and softly whispered, “I’d rather enjoy myself with you.” Then he swiftly brushed her lips against his.

The shiver that ran through Chloe only served to spurn her anger even more. “You’ve just finished hitting on your best friend’s girl and now you’re putting the moves on me. Are you completely shameless?&#33;”

“Yes, I am.” He said proudly.

“Arghh&#33; Why don’t you just think of a way to talk to Clark and urge him to ask Lana out?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“ Stop grinning, it’s weird&#33;”

“Yes ma’am.” Grin was still firmly in place.

Chloe gave him a furious glare, and stood up from her seat, elbowed him once again, a lot harder this time, and left mumbling to herself about ‘playboys,’ ‘idiots’, and ‘and ‘arrogant asses’

Lex clutched his stomach tenderly, “Woman has mean violent streak in her,” Lex muttered to himself, eyes flashing with pride and amusement.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After finishing her shift Lana went shopping, then to the library, then back to work and after finally not finding anything else to do, went home. Truth be told she was a bit scared. Sure it had been fun playing with the blonde but now she didn’t relish a full on rant. Chloe had quick temper and might still have some resentment because of Clark.

Lana swallowed hard and entered the house. It was eerily quiet, “Mr. Sullivan? Chloe?” She called out tentatively.

“In the kitchen&#33;” Chloe’s yell made Lana almost jump out of her skin. She slowly made her way to the kitchen. She saw Chloe slicing some tomatoes with a BIG butcher knife. Lana swallowed audibly again.

“How did your date go?” Chloe said shooting a glance at Lana before going back to slicing.

“What date?” Lana asked.

“What do mean what date? Lex called about three hours ago, said you might be late because he wanted to take you out.” Chloe snapped.

‘Lex you’re going to get me killed,’ Lana thought briefly, looking at Chloe who had moved on to chop some lettuce with the same butcher knife. “He was kidding Chloe, I was at work most of the time.”

“Really? You told me this morning that today you were off early.” Chloe was now approaching Lana, knife still in hand; Lana started walking backwards, away from the enraged reporter. “Seems like your lying to me. Now, why would you do that? Where did that ass take you? The Manor? No, you’ve been there already. Let me guess he flew you to Metropolis in his fancy jet&#33; Well, let me tell you something Lana, Lex is mine&#33; Mine, Mine&#33;”

“Yes, Chloe he’s all yours. We didn’t go on a date; he just made that up to make you jealous. In the morning too, he said he’d buy me a new cappuccino machine if I played along with him to make you jealous. I’m sorry&#33;” Lana rushed out.

“That bastard&#33;” Chloe breathed out.

“Chloe?”

“What?&#33;”

“Can you put the knife down please?” Lana squeaked out.

Sway
1st June 2003, 13:27
hahaha, i could think of a few things Chloe could to with that knife...

brilliant chapter, i&#39;m glad your back, i missed this story&#33;&#33;

crazygirl
1st June 2003, 13:31
That was funny :pclol: . Especially the part with the butcher knife *lol*. I can&#39;t wait for more. :chlexsign4:

hfce
1st June 2003, 19:58
That was :lol: :lol: :hehe: :hehe:
I love her Lex is mine mine mine .

Hope

petriebird18
1st June 2003, 22:11
:pclol: I wonder what Chloe will do to get Lex back? ;) :smut:
~Deidre~

bluemoongirl23
1st June 2003, 22:48
I like it when Chloe gets all possesive. And, it looks as if Lex really is trying to get Lana killed&#33; Funny chapter, can&#39;t wait for the next one. coughhinthintcough.

Blue

Queen Of Tact
2nd June 2003, 08:06
LMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; That was too funny&#33;&#33;&#33; I can&#39;t wait to read more.... Please post again soon.....

CC

sabby
2nd June 2003, 11:53
:biggrin: Chloe with a butcher knife getting all miney. :lol:

too funny :hehe: hate to say it, but poor Lana. :lol:

Now why could I see myself ranting like that? Anyway.

GOOD CHAPPY hon&#33; Keep em coming and update asap

hugs,
Sabby

Blaire023
2nd June 2003, 17:34
Yeah, sabby, why can I see you ranting like that too? Buther knife and all?

LOL, I loved this chapter and thank you so much for putting your muse back on track to update. You have noooooo idea how long I&#39;ve waited for it. :worship2:

However now I want more...so what are you gonna do about it?

Blaire

Sab_Luthor
12th June 2003, 01:25
a possessive chloé i love it. it can be funnier if lex was around the house to hear it. and the butcher knifes scene is very cool

mine mine mine mine mine mine (i bugged sorry but i love this part. it&#39;s my favorite part)

so can you please :worship2: update soon? you&#39;ll be nice

one word (rather three) :chlexsign4: yes yes really

i know i&#39;m obssessed but what can i do i love them :wub:

scifichick774
12th June 2003, 04:03
Butcher knives are wonderful things. ;) Loved this long overdue update. Please don&#39;t make us wait quite as long for the next one.

kidkarmina
12th July 2003, 01:02
I know I should be working but I could not put this down. I had to finish the whole thing. Good thing my boss is out the whole month so I&#39;m by myself @ work. I guess there is a pro on being by yourself @ work. Anyway, you&#39;ve got me hooked :worship2: &#33; I&#39;m beggin&#39; you, please update soon. This is too hilarious and :wub: not to continue.

:chlexsign1: all the way. No question about it. I really like the twist and turns (especially making Chloe jealous). Thank you, thank you for not having Lexana on a romantic form. Bless you :blinkkiss: &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Again, :worship2: :worship2: &#33;&#33;&#33;

Charlie
12th July 2003, 12:05
:lol: Lex&#39; plan of making Chloe jealous is about to bit hm in the ass. It was funny when Chloe saw Lex flirting with Lana and got very green. Update soon.

scifichick774
12th July 2003, 14:22
*cough*update*cough*

Come on, it&#39;s been a month&#33;

flower
16th July 2003, 13:13
WHAHAHHAHA&#33; THAT WAS WONDERFUL&#33; WANT MORE WANT MORE&#33; :biggrin:

Tandy
17th July 2003, 11:56
Chapter 6- Payback&#33;

“NO&#33;”

“Lana, you owe me&#33;” Chloe glared at Lana.

“I said I was sorry like a million times&#33;” The brunette pouted prettily.

“Sorry isn’t enough&#33; You helped Lex make me jealous and now I want him to pay and you are going to help me&#33;”

“NO&#33;” Lana shook her head vehemently.

“You haven’t even heard my plan yet&#33;”

“I don’t have to know it to realize that it’s completely crazy&#33; Why don’t you just get together with him, you’ll save yourself a lot of trouble, it’s obvious he likes you.”

“No, I can’t give him the satisfaction of knowing he won&#33;”

“Won? What did he win?” Lana asked baffled.

“Never mind. Lana, come on&#33; That was a rotten thing you did to me today&#33; You have got to help me&#33; You know you owe me&#33;”

“Alright, what’s the plan?” asked Lana with a defeated sigh. She knew she didn’t stand a chance against Chloe.

“We’re going to make Lex Jealous.” Chloe said deviously.

“We?”

~~~

Lex was perplexed. He expected Chloe to barge through his doors screaming her insults at him as soon as Lana broke and told her the truth. He had been waiting for fury personified to come and find him. He would gladly be waiting for her, ready for a round of verbal judo and later to turn that energy into something much more pleasurable. There was however a slight problem in his plan…she was a day late and Lex was perplexed.

He was absolutely sure that Chloe wouldn’t be able to hold her anger for long. Chloe would be steaming when Lana told her. Lana would tell her, because well… it was Lana. A slight smirk appeared on his face as he pictured Chloe with a cowering Lana. So why was it taking so long for Chloe to come? Lana had to have told her, he was certain of it, and aside from that Chloe couldn’t possibly believe that he was interested in Lana.

Then Lex remembered Chloe’s issues and insecurities when it came to Lana. ‘Idiot,’ he thought as he put his jacket on and went to look for Chloe to explain that it was only a joke. He had counted on Lana to tell Chloe, wanted Chloe to accept that she was jealous, that she liked him. ‘Yeah, what and amazing plan, dumb ass.’ Who knew Lana had a backbone after all?

His butler announced, just as he was leaving the mansion that a Miss Sullivan was here to see him. With as self-assured smirk Lex proceeded to the Living room where he was sure to find an enraged blond reporter. ‘I knew she’d come,’ Lex thought cockily, forgetting that minutes before he had been ready to seek her out to explain.

“What a pleasant sur…” his voice dropped off as he noticed another person in the room. Lana. Chloe and Lana…sitting closely together…. really close together…holding hands. Lex blinked, trying to gather his thoughts. Chloe smiled cheerfully at him, ‘What the hell?’ Lex thought.

“Hi Lex,” Lana said shyly.

He only spared her a brief nod, before focusing on Chloe. Chloe looked elated, her eyes shone brightly making Lex instantly worried.

“Lex, how are you doing? Well I just came to say thank you for finally making me realize my feelings.” Chloe said trying to look sincere, while in the inside she was jumping for joy at Lex’s stunned expression. ‘About time someone taught that overconfident ass a lesson,’ she thought gleefully.

Lex on the other hand was on a completely different track, ‘Now, we’re getting somewhere. I was hoping for a little fire though…perfectly alright, I’m sure I’ll manage to piss her off some other time.’ He was still puzzled at why Lana was there, but he pushed it toward the back of his mind as Chloe started talking again.

“I got so jealous, I had no idea I felt so strongly, to think I wasted so many years,” Chloe continued, and Lex gloated at the brilliancy of his plan. “Thank you Lex really, I would have never realized that I was in love with Lana.” Chloe almost laughed out loud at Lex’s expression. Well, as much expression as a Luthor could show. ‘Payback’s a bitch,’ thought Chloe.

“Bye, Lex. I’ll see you around. Thanks again&#33;” Chloe pulled the reluctant and blushing Lana to her feet and led her by the hand to the exit. “Come on babe, we’ll be late for the movie it we don’t hurry,” Lex heard Chloe speaking to Lana in the hallway lovingly.

Lex stood still, not blinking, then he burst out laughing. When he managed to control himself he went to catch up to Chloe and Lana. He reached them as they were getting in the car.

“Chloe hold on, I need to talk to you.”

“About what? I think I made myself perfectly clear.” Chloe said seriously.

“Yes you have, but still need to talk to you,” Chloe nodded and when he saw Lana getting out of the car he added, “alone.”

They walked together to the mansion, Chloe with her head up and Lex hiding a smile at Chloe’s audacity.

“I don’t know what you’re problem is. I told you I love Lana, what more is there to talk about?” Chloe huffed out as soon as the entered the mansion.

Lex didn’t answer, only bent down and kissed her, thoroughly, with all the pent up frustration that he’d been harboring for weeks… hell years&#33; He released her mouth and started kissing her neck, suckling lightly at the sensitive skin.

“Lana’s right out side. I’m in love her&#33;” Chloe gasped out.

Lex couldn’t contained himself any longer, he laughed. Infuriating Chloe to no end. “Stop, Chloe you don’t expect me to believe that? After that kiss? No, you’re no Lesbian.” He said as he lowered himself to kiss her again.

“I am too&#33;” Chloe said before he could reach her lips. ‘It was a great kiss, but I’m not about to tell his already inflated ego that&#33;’

“No, you are not. That would be like me saying I was in love with Clark.”

“That would explain why you two spend so much time together.” Chloe glared at Lex, with a bit of suspicion in her eyes.

“You are not a Lesbian and I’m not gay,” Lex chuckled before he swooped in to steal another kiss from Chloe. She was delirious with the feel of Lex’s tongue in her mouth and she almost whimpered when Lex broke the kiss. Breathless and with eyes glazed she looked at Lex and his self-satisfied smirk had her desire evaporating…well almost.

“Lana is much better,” Chloe declared.

Lex gave her a dubious look, “ Is that why you’re clinging to me?” Chloe noticing that somehow she had wrapped her arms around Lex’s neck and that she was clinging to him, quickly removed her arms from his confident, sexy, broad shoulders. “Seems to me Pinky isn’t fulfilling your needs, I’ll be more than happy to remedy that for you,” Lex said licking his lips lustfully.

“Damn you&#33;” Chloe spat before walking way from him.

“Say hi to your lover for me&#33;” Lex taunted as Chloe left the mansion,

“Damn him,” Chloe repeated as she reached her reluctant lesbian paramour.

~~~

AN: Wow, all of you guys are great for my ego&#33; I think is about as big as Lex’s now&#33;
Thanks so much for reviewing&#33; And again sorry for talking so long. With work, school, and my sister hogging the computer and life it&#39;s kind of hard to update&#33; Please forgive me? Thanks Debbie, for betaing, you’re such a sweetie&#33; :wub:

Tandy

lynx
17th July 2003, 12:07
:biggrin: HAHAHHA&#33;&#33; THAT WAS SO.... HAHAHAHA&#33;
You go LEX&#33; hihihi....

You UPDATED&#33; :biggrin:
can´t wait for more

FloweR

L'infini
17th July 2003, 13:06
You are officially forgiven for taking a while to update because it was worth it. The chlex, the beautiful chlex&#33; And I was :pclol: Hehe, Lana and Chloe are in luuurve, hehe. That was so funny, I never saw it coming.

Need more updates soon please. :eyebrows: (I just like this emoticon)

vardaquareien
17th July 2003, 13:33
:hehe: Oh that was just priceless&#33;&#33;&#33; I was waiting for Chloe to run outside and start snogging Lana, just so that she could beat him&#33; *sudenly sees mental picture & shudders* Actually I&#39;m glad you didn&#39;t go that way after all&#33;

lunaluthor
17th July 2003, 18:04
:biggrin: great payback despite of the fact that it doesn&#39;t last long so I hope you update this time a little bit sooner I love this story :yay:

missgwen
17th July 2003, 21:03
Great part&#33; That was tops...I too am very greatful they didn&#39;t take the lesbian thing to the next level although it would be funny if they got in some smoochies while both Lex and Clark were present. That I think, would be halarious. This is exceptional, continue soon?

- Gwen

scifichick774
18th July 2003, 00:36
Hee hee hee hee. Well, of course Lex saw through it - I mean, Chloe and Lana? *shakes head & laughs* Good one.

If she *really* wanted to make him jealous, she should have gotten Clark to go along with her little scheme...said something about him realizing that he would never get Lana because she was so happy with Lex. *snicker*

Love this fic.

hfce
18th July 2003, 02:51
Tandy that was :lol: Oh my Lord very good. :lol:

Hope ;)

kidkarmina
18th July 2003, 05:46
:lol: :glow: :biggrin: Well done&#33;&#33;&#33; I could not stop laughing. My sister literally knocked on my bedroom door and asked why I was laughing so hard.

I guess just like Lex after Lana and Chloe left (or before they could leave) the mansion. I&#39;m really looking forward for the rest of this fic. And yes, I truly understand about life getting in the way so when you get a chance.... Really luv this fic :wub: &#33;

:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: , that&#39;s all I&#39;m going to say.

sabby
18th July 2003, 11:28
*snickers* So I see the idea of a fake Chlana is spreading *G* too bad Chloe couldn&#39;t make it more believable *shakes head* Anyway, great chappy girl, and I hope you update soon. Chloe has to find a way to get Lex&#39;s ego down a notch or two, he needs it.

hugs.
Sabby

bluemoongirl23
19th July 2003, 03:11
I think it should now be required that the phrase reluctant lesbian paramour must be used in all fics, who else will back me up on this one? Fantastic chapter&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Blue

lunaluthor
19th July 2003, 22:06
Originally posted by bluemoongirl23@Jul 19 2003, 03:11 AM
I think it should now be required that the phrase reluctant lesbian paramour must be used in all fics, who else will back me up on this one? Fantastic chapter&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Blue
yep definitely I second that what a witty phrase :cool:

flower
19th July 2003, 22:44
YOU GO GIRL&#33;

FLoweR

P.S Long Live The Updates&#33;

Val
20th July 2003, 05:01
OMG I love this fic&#33; :biggrin:
Updateeeeee&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

fighterangel
23rd July 2003, 04:56
Great, can we have more though? :puppydog face:

LA

Tandy
6th August 2003, 09:00
Chapter 7 - Silk, Pastels and Pool

Hours later Lex was still gloating about beating Chloe, she had looked so mad that her plan had flopped, he loved to see her like that; faced flushed and eyes blazing. Of course, that meant that Chloe was pissed, meaning another delay in their relationship. Lex just couldn&#39;t help himself, Chloe challenged him constantly…and that&#39;s what made her so appealing, so fresh to him. He couldn&#39;t wait to taste her again…

The ringing of his cell phone disrupted his thoughts; he answered his phone quickly, thinking that it was about the plant. The voice that greeted him was delightful shock.

"Hey, there sexy," she purred.

"I take it you&#39;ve converted back to being straight?"

"Just for you." Her voice was a deep husk that had Lex shuddering. "It turns out that you are a better kisser than Lana."

"In that case get over here so I can show what else I&#39;m better at doing than Lana." He leered.

"Not just yet, Lexy. First we have to fix this mess we&#39;ve made. It seems our little war has hurt more than helped Lana and Clark&#39;s relationship."

"Chloe, don&#39;t tell me you still want to play cupid?" Lex groaned. It was true that while He and Chloe had been doing their weird and twisted mating ritual, Lex had forgotten all about the farm boy and the princess. It did seem that Lana and Clark had gotten caught in the crossfire of one stubborn reporter and one arrogant billionaire.

"No, you are."

"Chloe…"

"You&#39;re his best friend Lex. He&#39;ll listen to you, give him advice again, tell him why you flirted with Lana-"

"To make you jealous," Lex answered her.

"I was not jealous&#33;" Chloe screeched.

"Yes, you were."

"I was not&#33;" Knowing that Lex and her could argue for eternity Chloe sighed and decided to concede. "Lex, this isn&#39;t about us, we have get our friends together or they&#39;ll be bumbling forever." Her voice going sugary sweet once more and she added a &#39;please&#39; for good measure.

"Don&#39;t you think we&#39;ve done enough? Besides if have to sit one more evening with them making eyes at each other I&#39;ll take Jonathan&#39;s riffle and saved him the trouble of shooting me."

Chloe gave a short laugh, "Just go see him, make him see the errors of his way. I&#39;ll make it worth you&#39;re while Lex, I promise. Come on Sexy Lexy, baby, sweetheart…"

"Enough Chloe. I get it and I&#39;ll keep you to that promise."

"Good, go see Clark then. Bye, sexy&#33;" With that and a Luthor-like smirk Chloe hanged up.
^_^

The next day Lex sped to the Kent farm ready to talk some sense into Clark. When he reached the farm, he was directed to fortress of solitude by a stern looking Martha. She had always greeted him warmly and he was disconcerted as to why her attitude had changed towards him &#39;Probably Jonathon&#39;s doing&#39; he thought.

He found Clark cleaning the barn with his shirt off. Clark upon seeing Lex quickly and with a rather bright blush put on his shirt. Lex paid no heed; who knew the ponderings of weird farm boys anyway?

"Clark, I hope you&#39;re not too busy."

"Kind of." Clark said shuffling his large feet.

"I only came to explain what happened at the talon the other day. It&#39;s really not what it seems. I was just having a bit of fun. I wanted to-"

"Make me jealous. I know everything Lex" Said Clark studying the ground carefully.

"Yes, but-"

"Lex how could you? My dad always told me Luthors always have an ulterior motive but this really takes the cake. All the gifts, trying to help me and my family out, it was all to buy me off like some kind of…of…gigolo&#33;"

Lex&#39;s eyes bulged out comically, "What?&#33;"

"I feel so used," Clark moaned.

"What in the hell are you talking about?"

"I&#39;m talking about you being gay and all this time you&#39;ve been using me&#33;" Lex found himself flushing from head to foot for the first time in his life.

"That is completely untrue, I can assure you-"

"Don’t lie any more, Chloe&#39;s told me everything. I don&#39;t see anything wrong with you being … you know… but the way you went about it trying to buy like everything else in your life was just wrong. You&#39;re my best friend Lex, and I do care about you." Clark went over to Lex and gave him a heartfelt hug but as soon as he hugged him he released him running a shaking hand through his thinck hair.

"Clark…" Lex was trying desperately to explain himself but Clark kept cutting him off.

"I&#39;m so sorry Lex. I guess I&#39;m sending mixed signals, the truth is that I don&#39;t feel like that about men…at least I don&#39;t think I do." Clark dazed off with a wondering look on his face.

"I am not gay." Lex said firmly.

"Oh, Lex, there&#39;s really nothing wrong with it- and really I should have guessed…I mean with all those silk and pastel colored shirts and not to mention your affinity to playing pool."

"Let me finish Clark." Lex admonished. "I AM NOT GAY&#33; I was pretending to flirt with Lana because Chloe got a crazy idea in her head that it would make you jealous and you would finally ask Lana out. Chloe has lied to you because she&#39;s still bitter that I didn&#39;t believe her when she and Lana tried to pass as lesbians."

"Lana and Chloe Lesbians? Uh, I&#39;m so confused." Clark said weakly rubbing his temples as if he had a nasty migraine.

"They are not Lesbians. I am not gay. It was just a ridiculous game Chloe and I have been playing."

"So, you and Chloe huh?" Clark said, relief clear on his face.

"Don&#39;t listen to him son, he&#39;s only trying to snare you&#33;" An angry voice was heard entering the barn.

"You told your dad?"

"Course," Clark said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Oh, you better watch out for Pete too." Lex shot him a murderous glare.

"What? I was distraught." Clark defended himself.

Jonathan, madder than Lex had ever seen him approached him at an amazing speed, &#39;My God, he&#39;s going to castrate me,&#39; was Lex&#39;s only thought as Jonathan assaulted him with a barrage of insults.

"You despicable…." It went on and on until Clark finally got to the farmer&#39;s thick head that it all had been a mean joke from Chloe.

"You&#39;re a horrible influence on that young girl Luthor." Jonathan said in his usual disapproving tone.
^_^

Lex called Chloe as soon as he left the Kent farm. "So, you two lovebirds together yet?" Chloe&#39;s mocking voice said.

"Very funny. I&#39;ll have you know that you&#39;re little stunt almost made me a eunuch." Chloe&#39;s snorting laughter came clear over the phone, and Lex found himself smiling slightly at her antics, even after the trouble she had caused him.

"Aww, poor baby&#33;" Chloe purred. "Come over, I&#39;ll make you feel better."

"Tease."

"Am not&#33; I always keep my promises and I believe I promised that I would make it worth your while."

"I&#39;ll be right over just as long as you don&#39;t gloat,"

"I wouldn&#39;t count on it Sexy Lexy."

~_^

:yay: Yay for me, I updated&#33;

Thanks for all the people that have reviewed. You guys are really encouraging , I love all you guys. Debbie thanks again for being my beta, you&#39;re awesome and your ideas rock. You should write fics&#33;

Oh, I don&#39;t know if I&#39;m mention this before, but as you can see the story is winding down, so I&#39;m thinking one or two more chapters to go. I already have the gist for the ending so it shouldn&#39;t be long.

Brittany
6th August 2003, 09:21
:biggrin: That was such a funny chapter, Clark&#39;s so stupid&#33;&#33; I loved the phone convo at the end, it was cute&#33; I had a grin on my face the entire time I read this, so please give me more&#33; :worship2:

shailafter
6th August 2003, 10:04
:lol: :lol: :lol: BAhaHAhAhHAHAhAHhahHAhaHAhaahHAhAHH :lol: :lol: :lol:

scifichick774
6th August 2003, 14:31
*Insert evil maniacal laughter here*

OMG. Tooo funny. So glad you updated. Now where&#39;s the next chapter?

Blaire023
6th August 2003, 17:14
*lifts up the thread to look under it and then stand on her tip toes to look over it*

Yes, where is that next chapter?

~B

and one or two more chapters sounds great&#33;

hfce
6th August 2003, 19:43
Chloe is truly evil :lol: that was great.

Hope :chlexsign2:

celticangel
6th August 2003, 19:59
:lol: Great part. Can&#39;t wait for more. :yay2: :yay2:

drina
6th August 2003, 20:50
This fic is so funny&#33; :lol: I love how Lex and Chloe each try to one-up each other.

bluemoongirl23
7th August 2003, 01:10
Don&#39;t mess with Chloe&#33; That&#39;s the lesson that everyone needs to learn, she is not be trifled with. Clark&#39;s so dumb, I love it. And Mr. Kent....I think that it&#39;s obvious that he&#39;s secretly in love with Lex and was just jealous of his son....yeah, that&#39;s it.

Blue

petriebird18
7th August 2003, 01:51
And Mr. Kent....I think that it&#39;s obvious that he&#39;s secretly in love with Lex and was just jealous of his son....yeah, that&#39;s it.

:pclol: yeah, i can so see him going up to Lex, "hey sexy lexy, want to do something tonight?" (j/k) LOL

I love this chapter&#33; Yeah, Chloe BETTER keep promise. I want to see (ok, read) some nice (or not so nice :eyebrows: ) chlexy smut&#33;
~Deidre~

Val
7th August 2003, 02:23
:lol: That was too funny&#33;
Go Chloe&#33; :lol:
I want more now&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay:

jaded-swan
7th August 2003, 11:27
Lex as gay?&#33; That was hilarious&#33;

Carina
7th August 2003, 16:50
My cheeks hurt from laughing. I honestly don&#39;t know what was funnier, Jonathan&#39;s reaction and use of the word "snare" or this line:

"All the gifts, trying to help me and my family out, it was all to buy me off like some kind of…of…gigolo&#33;"

Hee&#33;

sabby
7th August 2003, 17:16
heh that was just mean, telling Clark that Lex is gay, but well I suppose Lex deserved it *g* And there&#39;s really something to all these silk shirts and the pool and let&#39;s not forget the Ty Nant bottles, but well whatever.

So two more chapters eh? And I hope that there&#39;ll be a little smut in the next? That would be just perfect. Anyway Update soon please

hugs,
Sabby

Gemini
7th August 2003, 19:38
:lol: You write the best funny-banter, I loved that.

argentlife
8th August 2003, 00:46
*laughs out loud.*

You know it ain&#39;t nice having people combust in laughter at lunch break in a room full of people...

Lana/Chloe/Clark/Lex

Where&#39;s Pete in the blender. Oh right, with the girlfriend. Now can&#39;t wait to see what Chloe will taunt Lex with...

Lisa

Salma
8th August 2003, 16:36
That was like that :pclol:

lunaluthor
9th August 2003, 21:08
great funny chapter I laughed my ass off and now on to the smut :biggrin:

Tandy
21st September 2003, 08:26
AN: Hey, I know I took a while but here it is, finally the last chapter. Hope you guys like.

Thank you so much for the reviews&#33; It really means a lot to me&#33; Thank you&#33;

*Note the rating change and you guys have to blame: Sabby, Deidre, Lunaluthor. Without them this would have continued to be a nice pg-13 fic. ;)

Thank you very much Happy Bunny for beta-ing&#33; :worship2:

Chapter 8 ~ Stalemate

Chloe was so gleeful that she was fighting the urge to jump around the room happily. She only wished she could have been there to see Lex&#39;s face. She admitted that it was a mean thing to do, especially to someone you liked, but it had been so much fun&#33; Being naughty had its advantages. Chloe gave a lustful grin as she heard the doorbell ring.

She walked slowly to the door, making him wait on purpose. Chloe was still a bit mad about him being the smart ass that he was, but was ready and wanting to make it worth his while, just as she had promised.

When she finally did open the door, Lex&#39;s mouth went dry and he felt his knees almost buckle. She stood prettily in a yellow sundress that complemented her complexion perfectly. She had a wicked grin on her face until she noticed the tulips in his arms; then her features transformed into a happy, beautiful smile. She gingerly reached for them and cradled the red flowers tenderly in her arms. Lex had never seen a more beautiful picture.

"Cat got your tongue?" Chloe asked saucily.

"No, a smart ass twit did." Lex replied as he let himself in.

"In that case," Chloe stood in tipped toes to lick his lips. Lex&#39;smouth opened fervently for Chloe. She drew and sucked his tongue silkily into her mouth until he gave a loud groan and put his arms around her.

"The tulips, we&#39;ll crush them&#33;" Chloe exclaimed as she disentangled
herself from his grasp.

"I&#39;ll buy you more," Lex said, trying to hold her.

"It won&#39;t be the same. Stay put, I&#39;ll just put these in water," she said as she walked away towards the kitchen. Halfway there she gave a 360-degree turn and hurried across the room to give him a smacking kiss on the lips. "Thank you, Lex they&#39;re beautiful." Chloe beamed up at him and he felt a tugging grin at her exuberance.

"Yeah well, hurry, I&#39;m still waiting on how you are going to make what I went through today with the Kent&#39;s worth it. " Lex said as she left to put the flowers in water. He was internally pleased that the flowers had meant so much to her.

"I always keep my promises, sexy&#33;" Chloe called from the kitchen.

Lex sat comfortably on the sofa in the living room and waited for Chloe to return. He didn&#39;t know exactly what she was planning, but he was on his guard either way. Lex looked at her warily as she entered the living area, or tried to, but his eyes kept traveling to her cleavage and the way she sexily moved her hips.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked, eyebrow arched.

"For you to admit defeat," She replied smugly.

"I didn&#39;t lose."

"Of course not, I&#39;m sure you enjoyed being at the end of Clark&#39;s monologue and Mr. Kent&#39;s sermons." Chloe moved sexily towards him, making his blood
flow south.

"Better than seeing you trying to act and making googly eyes at
Lana."

Chloe gave a laugh, "Face it, I beat you."

"I proposed a compromise. A truce? For now?"

"A truce, that sounds doable Chloe said huskily, making him harder and more desperate to be inside her. She settled straddling on his lap. Lex groaned loudly and wound his arms around her. He pulled her dress up, bunching it up on her waist and realizing that Chloe wasn&#39;t wearing underwear. "Surprise," Chloe breathed as she leaned down and bit him on his lower lip.

"Am I making it worth your while, Lexy?" Chloe asked as she grounded herself hard against him.

"Hmmm... yes." Lex gasped, he could actually feel Chloe&#39;s wetness through his pants He brought one hand down between her thighs and stroked and teased her pussy. He plunged his fingers inside her, making her arch her back wantonly and moan for more.

Chloe grunted as Lex pulled down the neckline of her dress and fondled her breast tenderly with his other hand, turning her dusky nipples into small hard points. Satisfied with his work, he leaned down to suckle her nipples -strong and hard- into his mouth. She pushed down hard against his cock, telling him what she needed. "Take off your clothes," Chloe ordered harshly and then whimpered at the brush of Lex&#39;s thumb against her clit.

"Not here Chloe." He said, nuzzling her breasts, licking and suckling them, swirling his tongue around them while he played with her folds, teasing her and driving her mad.

"Mmmm?" Chloe asked dumbly, her mind too preoccupied with riding his fingers to understand speech. Only when Lex removed his mouth and fingers from her body did she realize what he had said.

"Why the hell not here?" Chloe asked, looking down upon him with a heavy frown. The effect was ruined due to her breasts bouncing enticingly in front of Lex. He couldn&#39;t resist the temptation and he leaned down to lick her nipples once more.

"Yes," Chloe&#39;s mind fogged once more at Lex&#39;s skilled ministrations.

"NO," He said and stood up quickly, making Chloe scramble haphazardly onto the couch.

"What the hell is the matter with you Lex? If you don&#39;t do me right now I&#39;ll start to think you really are gay&#33;" Chloe said, frustrated at her unfulfilled desires.

Lex shot her a death glare. "And your dad?"

"Way to ruin the mood." Chloe said, as she fixed her dress back on.

"Chloe, what if he comes in? What will I say to him? &#39;Good evening Gabe, can you come back later after I screw your daughter senseless?&#39;" He deadpanned.

"It&#39;s bowling night, he won&#39;t be back for hours, " Chloe said, trying to convince him.

Lex&#39;s cock was so hard he could barely think straight, but he couldn&#39;t afford to have Gabe see them in a compromising position. Gabe would hardly be pleased knowing that his baby girl was dating his boss, much less doing him. "I&#39;d feel better if we went to the mansion Chloe."

"Why? Afraid this will cramp your style?" Chloe teased.

"No, I&#39;m great anywhere. Now hurry, I want you."

"But I want you now Lex," Chloe moaned as she spread her legs and displayed herself before him. Her glistening curls called to him and before he knew it, he was down on his knees licking her pussy. He forgot all about Gabe as Chloe&#39;s heavy moans filled the room. Chloe balanced herself on her elbows on the seat of the couch as Lex lifted her thighs onto his shoulders. Lex suckled her greedily, tasting her juices and inhaling her scent. He nibbled on her folds as he thrust his fingers inside of her. Chloe, breathless, moved her hips to his rhythm and watched as he eagerly tasted her. With the erotic sight of Lex between her legs and a light bite to her clit, Chloe came hard and loud, screaming Lex&#39;s name.

He eagerly drank her juices until her orgasm subsided, then he gently laid her on the couch. He removed his clothes shakily, then settled atop her. Chloe moaned at the way his body fell pleasurably against her. He gave her an open-mouthed kiss and Chloe groaned at the taste of her own juices. "Now Lex,"

"Patience is a virtue, darling." He teased.

"Bite me," Came her reply.

"Later," Lex promised as he rubbed the tip of his cock against Chloe&#39;s clit.

"Ahh.. you&#39;re so.. ahh.. insufferable.." Chloe managed to say as Lex kept teasing her center. She grabbed his cock and stroked it hard and fast, trying to make him lose control. Her hands smeared his erection with her own juices.

"But you like me anyway." He moaned and half smirked.

Chloe snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Shit Chloe, I don&#39;t have a condom&#33;" A very pissed off Luthor declared, knowing that we wouldn&#39;t be able to control himself any longer.

"The infamous Lex Luthor without a condom?&#33; I&#39;m shocked&#33;" Chloe snarked with as much snark as she could manage to get with Lex sinfully atop her.

"Chloe," Lex said through clenched teeth.

"I&#39;m on the pill." Chloe moaned loudly pushing up against him, showing him her desperation.

"Good," With loud grunt, Lex impaled himself fully inside Chloe. She instantly wrapped her legs around him and brought her hands on his ass to push him deeper inside her.

"Fuck, Chloe," Lex moaned as he thrust into her tightness. It seemed that the power of speech had abandoned the reporter and Chloe had to resort to loud grunts and moans. Chloe felt divine with Lex&#39;s cock inside of her, plunging in and out of her.

"Harder," Chloe grunted. No one, no one had ever felt so good inside her. No one.

"Like this?" Lex said as he rocked hard against her, drawing a scream from Chloe&#39;s throat. Lex&#39;s control finally vanished at her scream and he savagely thrust inside her, drawing yet another scream from Chloe. His arm shot out in between their bodies to find her clit. He played with it as he plunged inside her relentlessly. Feeling her walls contract tighter around his cock, Lex sped up his thrust, faster and deeper, making both gasp and plead for more. She reached her climax unexpectedly then, screaming Lex&#39;s name, taking him over the edge as well. He spilled his seed inside her as he rubbed her sensitive clit lightly to prolong her orgasm.

Minutes later they were still, both lay gasping. Now Chloe lay on top of Lex, her hands tracing circles on his sweaty abdomen. "Wow, I should write an article about what a great fuck you are, Luthor." Chloe said groggily.

"Why? I&#39;m sure everyone knows that I&#39;m a sex god already." Lex smirked.

"I don&#39;t know why I put up with you&#33;"

"Because I put up for you." Lex smiled.

"You arrogant ass&#33;"

"Stubborn brat."

Chloe was about to retort when the front door opened and closed noisily, a blur of pink and blue dashed into the living room. Chloe tried to cover as much of Lex&#39;s body as she could with her own. Lana was already skating on thin ice; it wouldn&#39;t help her if she started drooling over her man.

Chloe narrowed her eyes at Lana, willing her to go quickly so the seduction game could continue between her and Lex again. But Lana seemed oblivious of Chloe&#39;s nude body covering Lex&#39;s body, which was in similar state of undress.

"You, you, you goddamn demonic duo&#33;" Lana shrieked. Her hair was a mess and her eyes had a wild look about them.

"What?" Chloe asked genuinely shocked at Lana&#39;s strangely psychotic behavior.

"Do you know what you did?" Lana asked.

"We do. And if you&#39;d kindly leave we&#39;d like to do it again." Lex commented dryly.

"Clark thinks he&#39;s gay&#33;" Lana yelled loudly. "It&#39;s all your fault&#33;" And as fast as she came she was gone through the front door, looking as if she wanted to pull her hair out and screaming that she had been so close to having Clark.

Lex and Chloe looked at each other briefly before bursting out laughing. "Oh, I just figured out why Mr. Kent abhors you&#33;" Chloe exclaimed.

"Why?" Lex asked, puzzled at Chloe&#39;s thought process.

"He&#39;s madly in love with you and is jealous of Clark&#33; (1)" Chloe said through her laughter.

Lex furrowed his brow sexily in distaste, then his lips curved into his ever present sexy smirk, "I am irresistable," He gloated making Chloe want to kiss him and punch him at the same time. She decided on the former and kissed him lightly on his chest.

"We&#39;re horrible at this matchmaking stuff you know?" Chloe said thinking back on her horrible idea to make Clark think Lex was gay and after his pretty bones. She and Lex had managed to make Clark gay.

"I wouldn&#39;t say that bad." Lex said as he started kissing her neck.

"How so?" Chloe asked as she curved her neck to give Lex more access to her skin.

"We&#39;re together aren&#39;t we?"

Chloe smiled tenderly, "I guess we are." She replied as she moved stealthy down his muscled torso.

THE END

Hope you guys enjoyed&#33;

1. Blue&#39;s line- thanks&#33;

celticangel
21st September 2003, 11:30
Great story. :worship2: I loved that they made Clark gay&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil: :pclol:

vardaquareien
21st September 2003, 12:21
:pclol: Wonderful ending&#33; Clark being gay was just icing on the cake - well done&#33; :biggrin:

tigerbaby
21st September 2003, 14:27
I had forgotten about this&#33; Thanks for the update. And yes Clark would have to be guy. No straight guy would have been able to hold out against two, count &#39;em two willing females.

lunaluthor
21st September 2003, 15:11
hot smuty endings I love them, great work you&#39;ve done here :worship2: :worship2:

asharnanae
21st September 2003, 16:07
:biggrin: FANTASTIC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; oh god that was so funny, and I loved the smut< just perfect, great ending&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

sabby
21st September 2003, 18:18
a fitting end to this story. And I just love it when Clark ends up being gay. Funny and sweet story. Can&#39;t wait to read your next one,

hugs,
Sabby

scifichick774
21st September 2003, 23:54
Hee hee hee. What a great end. Clark thinking he&#39;s gay - priceless.

Val
22nd September 2003, 01:14
That was really really great and really funny&#33; Thanks for finishing it&#33; :biggrin:

happy bunny
22nd September 2003, 01:46
I&#39;ve already told you how much I loved this fic, but I might as well tell you again. It was funny and cute and had smut. How much better can a fic get? :biggrin:

Loved the little things you added, they made the story even better.

Can&#39;t wait to read your next fic. ;)

Kel

hfce
22nd September 2003, 02:52
:lol: that was both funny and :drool: worthy. I loved it.

Hope ;)

ColumbiaBlue
23rd September 2003, 04:34
This story is SO cute&#33; :wub: Lex and Chloe are so adorable in it&#33; And their banter is priceless, really&#33; :worship2: :worship2:

marrycherry
23rd September 2003, 23:19
it was a great story&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :biggrin:

i love the way Chloe and Lex were around each other, they definitely should have more scenes together on the show...anyway....they made Clark gay huh?? :devil:
and lana&#39;s reaction was the funniest thing....(when she was soo close...hehe)

:chlexsign4:

SexInStilettos
24th September 2003, 19:52
THAT WAS THE GREATEST STORY EVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :pclol:

Brittany
25th September 2003, 08:27
I loved it&#33; Oh, the smut, I loved it&#33;&#33;&#33; Why does it have to end :crygreen: can&#39;t you make a sequel. Anyway I loved it, it was cute, funny and there was smut&#33; :worship2:

katspell
16th April 2004, 00:03
hahahaha THat was great&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

autumngold
16th April 2004, 02:42
I can&#39;t believe I never told you how much I enjoyed this story&#33;&#33; Lex and Chloe were hilarious&#33;&#33; Them talking Clark into thinking he&#39;s gay was priceless&#33;&#33; Excellent bedroom judo&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

TheDragonLady
16th April 2004, 03:03
You just do not know the extent of this hilarity...

HAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sylyna
7th May 2004, 05:57
:wub: great story. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Ainur
10th November 2004, 06:28
Clark. Gay? :goof: That was funny and hot. Great job&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :worship2:

starmoon
12th April 2005, 01:36
great story i loved it and it was interesting the whle time.

gutter_buddy3
6th May 2005, 20:26
That was awesome! I was laughing so hard, lol, and making Clark gay! that was awesome! So spectacular! Muhahahahaha.....so evil.....awesome *thumbs up*

dreamerjules
16th May 2005, 16:29
Really loved this. Funny and in character and have them do what they do best - challenge each other. Love that the Power of the Lex is such that it can turn pretty farm boys gay and make their fathers jealous without ever actually doing anything to make that happen. Wonderful.

arkakitty
12th June 2005, 21:07
Jepp, they are bad at this stuff....but they are together and that's the only thing that counts. You are right ^^ Great thing :)

buddyfozzy
27th June 2005, 17:33
Haha!!!!!!!!! Clark's gay!!!! Haha!!!!!!!!!

I really loved this story, the part where Chloe tells Clark that Lex is gay was hilarious! Really hot smut too!

Thaís
27th June 2005, 18:40
OMG!!!!
So did not see that coming!!!! Well, at least Chloe and Lex got together, right?!?!
But I was really hoping that Clark and Lana would be together so they would stop WHINING that much.
Well, maybe on the next story...

ggdoll18
28th June 2005, 07:16
I really enjoyed it!

gecko
20th September 2005, 13:32
loved it great story

Ann
20th September 2005, 16:48
I love this fic! It was incredibly funny and the back and forth between Chloe and Lex was priceless. Great job! :)

redniblet
20th September 2005, 20:58
Loved it! The banter between Chloe and Lex was great.

zho9
25th September 2006, 23:01
Lmao!

Vampbabe20
18th October 2006, 00:13
Most hilarious thing I have ever read. :rofl:

Alizaleven
18th October 2006, 00:38
OMG! I can't believe I missed this fic... it was sooooo funny... hilarious hehehe I loved the ending :D it was awesome.. Clark thinks he's gay.. oh and it was a great part that Chloe told Clark Lex was gay, and then he told his Dad who already hates Lex to begin with...

great fic, I loved it :grin3:

darkangel
22nd October 2006, 07:49
I love this. Poor Clark, gay and alone.

kirt30
22nd October 2006, 19:11
loved it

leiseman04
9th May 2007, 19:06
Wow, I really loved this story. It was very funny and a great take on Chloe and Lex scheming together.

I do have to admit, though, that the last chapter kind of made this more NC-17 than R...not that I mind.

Anyway, going to go check out your other fics now, keep up the great work!

missslapper
10th May 2007, 23:26
:ecstatic: that was good, had trouble keeping the laughter silent.

Nonhalema
17th May 2007, 18:47
Damn...this story is marvelous

Ami Rose
3rd February 2014, 22:20
lmao I had a feeling clark would turn out gay in this one! loved the fic... great job!