PDA

View Full Version : Reason (PG)

Pam
7th December 2003, 03:35
Title: Reason
Author: Pam
Rating: PG
Category: Romance/ Future Strory
Summary: Chloe tells Lex why she loves him. A marriage proposal follows.
Disclaimer: I wish they were mine, but they aren’t. Maybe I will get them for Christmas.
Author’s Note: This is very short.The song I used is “Reason” by the No Angels. Hope you enjoy it.

Reason

Chloe went towards the stage. She cursed herself because of her weird ideas, although this was certainly brilliant, as long as everything worked out like she had planned, of course. She had lured Lex in here under the pretense of celebrating her newest article with him and their friends.

Chloe took the microphone. Lex watched her wondering why she seemed so nervous. They came to the Lavastone quite often. It was a nice simple restaurant with a small stage where the guests had the possibility to sing if they wanted to. Chloe performed everytime they ate there and she was never nervous. Not very many peole new that Chloe was a great singer and Lex loved hearing her. Something definitely was different today. He had been suspicious since he was told that Clark, Martha, Jonathan, Pete and Lana would be coming, as well, which was more than unusual.

“I dedicate this song to the most important person in my life. I just wanna thank you for all you have done for me in the last few years. This is for you Lex.” And she started to sing.

I'm going through good and bad times
Working hard to live my dreams and I
Know now that I choose the right way
I never forget the last three years

Sometimes I wonder
If I had made it without

The way you love me and support me
Makes me know we'll never part
The way you touch me deep in my soul
That's the reason you're in my heart

The way you need me like I need you
I'm sure we'll never part
The way you feel me and make me smile

In moments of fear and darkness
You covered me with light and hope
And you have to let me know if there is
Something I can do for you yes

Sometimes I wonder
If I had made it without

The way you love me and support me
Makes me know we'll never part
The way you touch me deep in my soul

The way you need me like I need you
I'm sure we'll never part
The way you feel me and make me smile

You're in my heart

Throughout the whole song Lex and Chloe stared into each others eyes, both remembering how they had found to each other.

It was just in her senior year. Chloe had a bad car accident resulting into her
being paralysed. She was ready to give up, but then there was Lex, telling her
that she was a coward, because she wouldn’t even try to find a way to walk again.
And they had found a way. It was hard, and she had to endure a long exhausting
and painful rehabilitation. Without Lex she wouldn’t have made it.

Now three years later those times were only a faint memory and Chloe wanted those bad times to be followed by good times. By the the time she finished the song tears were running down her face. She left the stage, walking towards Lex. She was well aware that everybody in the restaurant was looking at her. When she stood in front of Lex, she went down on her knee asking him to marry her. More was not necessary. The song had said enough. And he said yes. Chloe knew that from now on it didn’t matter how many bad times there would be, because her and Lex would be together, always.

The End.

Béatrice
7th December 2003, 03:53
OH this so cute :wub: Chloe making a proposal. It's kind of unsusal for women to make this step.

When she stood in front of Lex, she went down on her knee asking him to marry her
too cute :wub:

hfce
7th December 2003, 04:27
Oh that was so cute and fluffy. I :wub: it.

Hope :blinkkiss:

autumngold
7th December 2003, 08:41
Thank you for writing this story! Chlex fluff is my favorite!! I hope you write more soon!! :chlexsign4:

gina
7th December 2003, 10:06
:wub:
Awww, such a sweet little fic. I absolutely :heart: it!

vardaquareien
7th December 2003, 12:55
Awww :wub: That was such a sweet lil' ficlet!!! :heart:

Laetitia Zero
23rd December 2003, 10:44
Na, darf ich auch noch mal sagen, wie süß ich die story finde

Kinda sweet, isn't it?

und jetzt mein Lieblingssmilie

:yay: (und schon wieder habe ich sie gekillt... mist)

well I'm looking for to paul part 3, update soon (okay, i know you will do it tomorrow but... whatever...)

byebyebye

Laetitia :satanwink: (und sie schweigen immer noch...)

starmoon
29th April 2005, 07:11
cute and sweet and i am glad lex helped chloe walk again.