PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Any Time, Any Place (NC17)

Shay
6th December 2003, 04:22
WRITTEN BY: Shay
RATING: NC17
SUMMARY: Chlex and Ms Jackson in the bedroom
DISCLAIMER: WB owns them and I don't....damn it!
PAIRING: Chlex
A/N: Just because I don't feel like doing my homework. Damn I should have gone to college 10 years ago.

Any Time, Any Place

Her long, slender leg rested on his shoulder. His hands were braced on the bed beside her, keeping most of his weight off her. Her other leg wrapped around his waist. His eyes closed tight as he moved within her. The sultry sound of Janet Jackson’s Any Time, Any Place played low in the background. The CD set to repeat the song over and over.

I don't wanna stop just because
People walkin by are watchin us
I don't give a damn what they think
I want you now
You feel so good inside of my love
I'm not gonna stop no no no
I want you
All I wanna say is
Any time
Any place
I don't care who's around

There was nothing like making love to her. Sure when they fucked it was hot, hard, fast, and violent. But when he made love to her…he drowned in her. His every sense was heightened. Tonight she gave him free will of her body, not that she hadn’t before, but tonight was different. She was letting him control her. Her leg at his shoulder kept her open to him, and he used that. He moved slowly, yet rhythmically inside her.

There were no words; none were needed. They used their bodies to show the other how they felt. He dropped to his elbows, bringing his body closer to hers, his lips just inches from her mouth. But he didn’t kiss her, no he opened his mouth slightly, as hers was, and allowed his breath to mingle with hers.

Lex closed his eyes and let himself to be consumed by the feel of her. He could feel the muscles of her sex quiver around his hardened member. She was holding back just as he was. His eyes snapped open when he realized that he was letting himself go, and if he allowed that to happen he would cum. And he wasn’t ready for that. The song started over for the third time.

In the thunder and rain
You stare into my eyes
I can feel your hand
Movin up my thighs
Skirt around my waist
Wall against my face
I can feel your lips
Oooh

He’d fucked her in the rain….against a wall.

They’d been out to dinner, and as they made their way back to their car, it had started to rain. A hard rain that had them soaked in no time. When he extended his arm to unlock the door as they ran to the car, she pulled it down. He looked at her questioningly as she followed him to the driver’s side of the car, which was closest to the stone wall. His eyes went from questioning to surprise as she pushed him against the wall and began kissing him…deep, hot, hungry. She wanted him…wanted him where they stood. His dick hardened instantly, his male primal side taking over. He switched their positions, pressing her front side against the wall. She reached her hands upwards, her fingers gripping at the rain-slicked wall. She was anticipating his touch…waiting…wanting. He adjusted himself quickly, his erection becoming increasingly uncomfortable in his slacks. He pulled it upward in his boxer briefs. It pulsed at his touch and his desire for her increased. Gripping the edges of her dress, he began pushing it upward, slowly exposing her naked flesh to him. The higher the dress went, the harder his dick became. When the dress went over her butt, he at first though she was not wearing any panties, his heart started beating erratically. He realized that she was indeed wearing something. Thongs. He had to fight so hard against his body not to cum right then. He pressed his head into her shoulder blades at the same time pressing his still clothed cock against her ass. His body shook as he fought not to rip those thongs to one side and thrust into her. She however, had other ideas. She pressed back against him, letting him know what she wanted…she wanted exactly was he was fighting against. She wanted him to take her hard and rough. She wanted him to fuck her against this rain-wet wall…now! Not bothering to check to see if anyone might see them, he worked at the buttons on his slacks and pushed them down his hips a little. And doing what he, only moments ago was fighting against, pulled her thongs to one side… pulled her hips away from the wall… bent slightly at the knees, and entered her body.

The rain came down in sheets…hard… unrelenting. Everything was drowned out, the sound of the rain as the drops hit different objects around them; the ground, their car, their bodies. All Chloe heard was Lex’s breath as he entered her. His body was now more upright and his hands were linked with hers on the wall. He pumped into her body with such vigor that she began to moan loudly. That seemed to break him. His hands slid down her arms as they made their way to her hips. He pulled her hips away from the wall again and held them firmly as he increased his pace within her. Her hands were now braced against the wall as he was pounding into her hard and deep. So deep that he was sure that he was causing her some pain, but he couldn’t help himself. Reaching a hand up her back, he pushed her head down. Holding it there as he rotated his hips. She screamed as she came, her body convulsing violently as her womb clenched and released. As she was in the throws of her orgasm, her head was suddenly yanked back as Lex grabbed a fist full of her hair and brought it upwards. She heard his growl as he came, releasing into her body. She could feel his rod twitch as it emptied his seed into her. The rain was softer now…just like his phallus as he withdrew from her. His hands on her hips lessened their grip as he straightened. She stood also, removing her hands from the wall. Her dress fell down back over her butt and clung to her wet skin. She turned to him just as he was closing his pants over his flaccid shaft. Pulling her dress down completely, Chloe stepped the few inches it took to get to him and put her hands around his neck. She kissed him…mouth open wide, her tongue sweeping into his mouth, tasting a slight hint of the salmon he’d eaten earlier. He pulled her body close to his, feeling her heat. He never would’ve thought, in a million…no, an eternity, that she would do something like this. That she would seduce him into fucking her outside, in the rain, in public. It was the most erotic thing he’d ever experienced. She finally pulled away from him and looked at him. She smiled slightly and he retuned her smile. Pulling the keys from his pocket, he unlocked the doors, the tell tell beep beep letting him know that the alarm was deactivated. He walked her around to the passenger side, and watched as her wet body slid onto the leather seats. He smiled as he closed the door…damn he loved that woman.

He heard Chloe gasp as the thought of that night made him harder. He stretched her walls and pushed harder into her. Her entire body was flushed, a soft pink tint all over her. He had been with many women in his life, a few in his days before he was ‘banished’ to Smallville. He married Helen and Desiree, had been with Victoria, and countless others, but Chloe was the one who’d made him whole. She was the only woman since Helen that he opened up to completely; he was deeply in love with her.

A surge of that love moved through his body and his hips moved a little faster. She was so wet; he could hear it as he thrust into her. The sound erotic and sexy. Bracing his weight on one elbow, he reached behind him and pulled her leg from behind him. He rested it on the bed next to him and pressed down on her thigh, opening her more to him. For a while, he watched as his manhood moved in and out of her over and over again. When he felt the danger of orgasm upon him he looked into her face. She watched him watch her, her eyes glazed over with hunger. Though the sight of him entering her again and again was erotic, watching him watch was mind numbing. Just knowing that he watched himself as he pleasured her almost sent her body convulsing into orgasm. Sweeping the leg onto his free shoulder, he leaned over her again on his hands. His body moving faster, the sound of skin against skin, wet and heated filled the air drowning out the sound of Ms. Jackson.

Dancin on the floor
Feelin the slow groove
My mind is startin to burn
With forbidden thoughts
Strangers all around
With the lights down low
I was thinkin maybe we could
Well...you know

‘God in heaven, thank you for this man. He is the best man I know. I love him. I love him so much.’ Chloe’s thoughts were all over the place. At first all she could think of was each and every thrust into her body. Now, she could barely form a sentence in her mind as Lex moved with precision and confidence inside her. No longer was he making love to her, no now after close to an hour of just slow, loving sex, he was now ‘tearing her up.’ Her moans now louder, on the verge of screams. She knew she couldn’t hold back much longer… from screaming or from her orgasm. Reaching behind her she grabbed onto the iron rods of their bed. She gripped them so hard, her knuckles turned white. His hands reached out to join hers, sliding her body up. He placed his hands over hers and used the resistance to pound viciously into her. She started screaming…music to his ears. She dropped her legs from his shoulders and wrapped them around his upper back. Moving one of his hands from hers, he moved it down her body, pinching the nipple on one breast as he did. He paused only momentarily, then continued his trek. When his hand reached her lower abdomen, he pressed slightly. The pressure building inside her and the pressure of his hand pushed her over the edge. She screamed his name as she is knocked into semi unconsciousness. Her body arching, her legs squeezing him as she comes. The powerful milking process of her body on his dick began and he found himself pistoning into her so hard and fast that his rhythm was knocked off. Moving his hand back up to the rail, he slams into her…once…twice, then releases into her. Chloe watches as his face contorts, the look painful, but she knows that it is from inconceivable pleasure. When his hips slow and his body stops shaking he drops his head to her shoulder. Opening his mouth, he licks away the wet, salty build up right before his teeth bit into her flesh. She smiled, there was no need for him to mark her, everyone knew she was his.

As the sound of Janet fills the room once again, she untwines her legs from his back and drops them to the bed. She let go of the headboard and wrapped her arms around his back. He sighed deeply and his entire body relaxes. Now totally drained, Lex allows her to cradle him. His thumb sweeps across one of her nipples, and she too sighs deeply. Withdrawing from her, Lex moves down her body and places his head on her stomach. Chloe looks down at him, but only sees the top of his head. She lifts one hand and runs it over the smooth scalp. She feels the slight touch of his lips on her skin before he falls asleep. She smiled, knowing what the kiss meant…”I love you too.” She whispers before drifting off to sleep too.

People walkin by are watchin us
I don't give a damn what they think
I want you now
You feel so good inside of my love
I'm not gonna stop no no no
I want you
All I wanna say is
Any time
And any place
I don't care who's around
~~~~~~~
The End

autumngold
6th December 2003, 07:48
This story is so beautiful! From making sweet, slow love to wild intercourse I love how you showed how strong Lex and Chloe's love is for each other!! I really enjoy all of your Chlex stories!! :wub: :chlexsign4:

hfce
6th December 2003, 08:30
Wow that was just so amazing :drool: you have captured a Chlex that is just so hot! :lol: Despite all the nice smut Chlex is still the star. :clap:

Hope :)

gina
6th December 2003, 09:15
Oh so sexy and hot, I love it! I especially liked the contrast of Chlex making love in the present and them having wild sex in public. Great job!

vardaquareien
6th December 2003, 10:21
mmmm wonderful and steamy!!! Like gina said, the contrast between the present with the slow love-making and the past wild public fucking is really well done. I loved that the thought of that wild night brought a wildness into the present as the sex became more urgent and brutal.

:drool: Really hot!!! Well done!

asharnanae
6th December 2003, 13:27
:yay: :worship2: :huh: Ok, just melted my brain!!!!!! that was HOT!!!!!!! wonderful.

Béatrice
6th December 2003, 13:41
You made a great job. I love the mixing of smut and romance. :drool:

scifichick774
6th December 2003, 13:42
Oh wow. That was just...wow. Loved it. :wub:

Sab_Luthor
6th December 2003, 18:36
awwww that so sweet
an awsome story i loved it so far
and when she tells him she loves him awwwwww beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:
and great smut
good job

Lady Candy
1st April 2004, 17:40
Good fic ;)

newbatgirl
26th May 2004, 01:52
This is Evil NBG here, that was awesome. Loved it. Beautiful and hot.

One last thing, hardly worth mentioning, you may have killed Good NBG. She's on the floor twitching slightly. Should I be worried?

AlabamaWorley
10th June 2004, 17:09
*happy sigh*
That was a lovely, intense contrast of excellent sex - both the way it should be :blush:

Luna
24th February 2005, 17:45
*sigh*

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
I loved your use of the flashback and the romantic atmosfere.

*sigh*

:wub:

Catvampcrazines
25th February 2005, 05:59
woot! hotness. great job

starmoon
1st March 2005, 21:29
That was just great! Chlex forever :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lexslave
5th March 2005, 22:40
loved it loved it loved it!! i can honestly say that there was not one thing i didn't like about this - it had everything (and a little extra - ha ha!!) thank you!!

Ainur
6th March 2005, 17:29
Damn! How did I missed this? It was wow. So beautiful and hot. Loved it!

welshy
27th October 2005, 23:41
Loved it :drool:

teb85
30th October 2005, 19:35
Great fic! fantastic smut loved it!

ggdoll18
31st October 2005, 03:27
great story!

malugargula
2nd January 2013, 05:29
Hot and sweet