PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Twister (NC-17)

Shay
6th December 2003, 02:47
WRITTEN BY: Shay
RATING: NC17
SUMMARY: Who says games are just for kids.
DISCLAIMER: WB owns them and I don't....damn it!
PAIRING: Chlex
A/N: To make up for that super short fic that I posted.

Twister

Lex sat on the living room sofa trying to read some LuthorCorp stock reports. But he couldn’t focus. He wanted to know where Chloe was. He hadn’t seen her all afternoon. He missed her. He wanted to see her.

An hour later the woman in question came home. Lex ran from the kitchen, but started walking, as he got closer to the living room. “Where have you been?” He asked as he enveloped her in a hug.

“Shopping.” She said smiling at him.

He looked around and only saw one bag in her hand. “It took you all afternoon to find whatever it is in that bag?”

“No, I bought some other things, but all I need right now is in this bag.”

“Then let’s take a look.” Lex said as he reached for the bag.

She pulled it out of his reach, kicking off her shoes. “Do you have plans to go anywhere or do anything tonight?”

“Why, what did you have in mind?” he asked sultrily.

“Come with me.” She said, taking his hand and leading him upstairs to their bedroom. Once inside she walked over to the bed and poured out the contents of the bag. Lex walked over and stood next to her.

“Twister?”

“It’s a game.”

He smiled at her, “I know that Chloe. But what….oooh are we gonna play?” He liked the idea of them twisted together.

“Take off all your clothes.”

He looked at her in surprise.

“We’re gonna play this…but naked.”

A huge smile broke out over Lex’s face and he started moving quickly as he removed his clothes. Chloe took hers off also, throwing them all around the room.

“Too add our own ‘fun’, we’re gonna play three rounds. The person who loses their balance and falls two out of three times naturally is the loser. The other person gets to tell the other something they want done to them…sexually. Deal?” Chloe asked.

“Hell yeah.”

“Ready?”

“Hell yeah.”

After 20 minutes the game was tied. Lex’s arousal was obvious, while Chloe tried to keep hers in check. “Now to make this final round more interesting, I have another element to add.” She walked over to the bed and picked up a bottle of baby oil.

Lex looked at her in confusion, “What is that for?”

“Get on the plastic.”

She unscrewed the bottle and pour oil all over him. Chloe looked up at Lex as she rubbed the oil on him; she paid special attention to his aroused state.

“Keep that up and we won’t finish this game.” Lex said to her as he looked down at her.

She then turned the bottle on herself. Lex helped her as she rubbed the oil over her body. She shivered as he ran his hands over her body. “Leeexxxxx.”

“Well, what’s good for you….”

She smiled as she took the bottle and turned it upside down. She made sure that the plastic was well covered also. “May the best woman win.” She said holding out her hand for him to shake.

He smacked it away from him. “Let’s play.” He slipped a little as he got into position.
~*~*~

“Lex you cannot use your weight against me... that’s cheating!” Chloe said minutes later as Lex bent across her to place his right hand on a red circle. He was trying to get her to fall by resting some of his weight on her.

“You don’t have that problem when we’re making love.” He rubbed his oily chest across her oily back. “Your arms are beginning to shake Sullivan.”

“Then get off me.” She said as she pushed against him and reached out to spin the game piece.

“I know exactly what I’m gonna have you do to me when I win this game. Do you want me to tell you?” Lex said in her ear.

“Quiet Luthor.” Chloe said, as she moved her leg to get her left foot on a green circle.

“Where haven’t we done it yet? Hmmm, let’s see; we’ve done it in the kitchen, on the kitchen floor, on the counter, on the kitchen table, in the hall from off the kitchen, on the dining room table, on the sofa, in front of the fireplace, on the stairs…that was tricky but it was damn sexy, on the balcony…”

Chloe laughed, “Talk about a quickie.”

Lex laughed also, “yeah, that was a serious risk, but I had to have you out there as the sun was setting. The color of the sky reflecting off your skin… Not to mention you were scared to death that someone would see us. Okay, where else, in the guest room, on the bed, on the floor, in the guest shower…”

Chloe laughed again, “Hope your father never finds out…oh wait, maybe I do.”

“In the rocking chair in his room. That was most erotic thing you’ve ever done to me, the rocking of the chair, you straddling me.” The thought was incomplete as his mind went back to that day.

“Ssshhh Lex, you’re breaking my concentration.” She flicked the spinner again.

Lex smiled wickedly above her, “Ooohh, and the things we have done in this room. All over this floor, on the bed…naturally, on the nightstand, on the dressers, on the foot bench, in the shower, in the tub…that was an experience.” Lex noticed that Chloe’s legs were beginning to shake also, so he put just a little more weight on her. “You’re gonna fall Chloe.” He whispered in her ear. “Just relent, so I can have you.”

“Right hand, yellow circle Luthor.” As Lex moved his hand to the circle, it slipped; causing him to drop his full weight on Chloe, which in turn, caused her to fall. “You lose Lex.”

“Oh no, you hit the ground first.” He was on his hands and knees above her.

“Only because you fell on me.” She said turning over under him.

He lowered his head to hers; his lips millimeters above hers, “what does it matter, we’re gonna make love anyway.”

“Make love is not the term I’d use.”

His eyebrows lifted in surprise, “Really?” He said and kissed her quickly. Chloe reached above her head and got the rest of the baby oil. She covered herself in more of the liquid and covered Lex as he rested on her. She used what was left in the bottle to totally cover them in oil; it was dripping from their bodies.

Lex was not gentle in his assault on her. She was right; they did not make love. She took control and turned them over… settling on him. They slid across the plastic as they fucked each other. She was glorious. Her naked body was riding him and her hair was pouring down her back. His love. She rocked on his cock, her cunt so tight around his throbbing dick. He could smell her scent. He pressed his face into the hollow of her neck, breathing in her feminine smell. It was intoxicating. His soul ached with longing for her. He loved her so damn much. Lex sat up so he could wrap his arms around her. His hands closed around her blonde hair as it bounced with her movements. Chloe’s legs were toned and shapely, and he wanted to feel them wrapped around him as he filled her with his cum. She looked down at him, telling him how much she loved him and that she was never gonna leave him. She asked him questions that she demanded answers for with her body, and Lex was more than happy to answer them. She made sure that he knew that she loved him and would always love him.

He grabbed her hips, thrusting his cock deep and fast inside her, never taking his eyes off hers.

"Talk dirty to me," he whispered, "Make me cum for you baby."

"Mmmm Lex, fuck me, fuck me hard, give me that hot cum, I want it deep inside me Lex, just fuck me till it hurts, make me moan your name baby." she whispered in a seductive tone. He flipped them over so that he was on top. She wanted it rough…fine,he would give it to her rough.

Sliding off the plactic, Lex was able to anchor himself and give her everything he had.

"I want it harder, faster, and deeper than I have ever had it before." Chloe moaned to him as he thrust in and out of her.

"Damn baby, you feel so good," he moaned, picking up the pace just a bit.

She could feel his tight ass muscles as he pumped her. He was so strong and in command it made her tingle. Suddenly, his thrusts became more powerful. Chloe began moaning louder as Lex fucked her harder. He took her violently as their moans filled the room. His hand wandered down to her wet cunt and began rubbing his fingers against her clit. He bent his head down and closed his mouth over one of her firm breasts, the nipple hardening even more.

She lifted her legs and restind them higher on his back, spreading herself open for her lover.

He brought his mouth to hers as they shared another passionate kiss.

"Cum for me," he moaned.

He started pumping her faster, slamming his hips into hers with bruising force. She gripped his back tighter, feeling the muscles contract under her hands..

"That's it baby, cum for me." he said.

Within seconds she began shaking, this was his sign to pump her as hard as he could. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she screamed his name, her climax taking total control of her. She shook violently, writhing under him until the orgasm subsided.

Lex could no longer hold back. She was milking his cum from his body and it felt so damn good. He let go and shouted her name.

She opened her eyes to find him smiling at her.

“Got any more bags of tricks?”

“Plenty, but that’s all you get for today.”

Ah twister, the hot spot!
~~~~~~~
the end

slayer44
6th December 2003, 02:57
I don't think I'll EVER think of Twister the same way again

hfce
6th December 2003, 03:38
Oh my Lord that was amazing. :ohmy: Guh :drool:

Hope :drool:

Robyn
6th December 2003, 06:00
YOWZA! Twister, baby oil, and nekkid Chlex. Shay, I think I love you. LOL jk jk. Great story! VEEEEEEERY nice! ;)

autumngold
6th December 2003, 07:18
:yay: I have to run to the nearest store and buy Twister now!! Great story!! But did you have to write it during all of the long Christmas lines!! :biggrin: :chlexsign3: :yay:

gina
6th December 2003, 09:22
Chloe and Lex sure know how to make their own fun, huh? :biggrin:

Awesome story!

vardaquareien
6th December 2003, 09:40
Originally posted by slayer44@Dec 6 2003, 11:57 AM
I don't think I'll EVER think of Twister the same way again
DITTO!!! Everytime I see that game now I'm gonna be thinkin' naughty, smutty, Chlexy thoughts!...oh wait! That's all I ever do anyway!! :satanwink:

Very Hot!

Susie Q
6th December 2003, 11:11
Originally posted by gina@Dec 6 2003, 01:22 AM
Chloe and Lex sure know how to make their own fun, huh? :biggrin:

They most certainly do. http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/winky1.gif Baby oil and twister. Who’da thunk? Hee. :tongue:

scifichick774
6th December 2003, 13:49
*fans self*

Cold shower...need cold shower...

Béatrice
6th December 2003, 13:57
Originally posted by autumngold@Dec 6 2003, 06:18 AM
:yay: I have to run to the nearest store and buy Twister now!!
I think it would be the same for me!
Great job! BRAVO! :worship2:

Sab_Luthor
6th December 2003, 18:13
i will NEVER play twister without thinking at this story and blushing
great

ghostwriter
6th December 2003, 23:25
:smut: he he he *giggles*

venus1978
8th December 2003, 13:33
Holy Crap..... No Words....No Words.... :glow:

I know what i want for xmas now!!!!!!!!!

Blaire023
8th December 2003, 14:19
lmao@venus

uhhh, sha, we would all rush out and raid toys r us if it meant a baby oiled lex came with the game. course then i'd probably put him to work washing dishes, but hey, that's just me

~B

incredible smut there, loved it!

SinnerSaint
9th December 2003, 08:21
My Christmas list : 1) Twister 2) baby oil . Please Santa ! Ive been good all year ! ;)

Blaire023
23rd January 2004, 16:10
*bump*

I'm bumping this up because it is sooooooo damn good. So if you haven't read it. Read it dammit!

~B

starmoon
9th April 2005, 21:25
that was so cool and sexy!!!

meghan036
10th April 2005, 06:13
So twister is ruined for me from now on. I will never be able to play it again without having very dirty thoughts. Hot fic tho!

arkakitty
10th July 2005, 22:57
Wow...well that's an idea ;)

welshy
11th July 2005, 00:23
:drool: oooh lordy, that was hot

ggdoll18
11th July 2005, 01:20
twister and baby oil...nice..hahaha

Unapproachable Desires
11th July 2005, 11:18
yummy- what a story. Man I think I shud get myself somebody soon, So I can play some naughty Chlex Games!!

darkangel
11th August 2005, 05:22
Hott.....so hott it should be illegal.

~*~Tasha~*~
2nd June 2006, 21:45
It will be hard to ever look at that game the same. {laughs} Although it is a great icebreaker when people are nervous around each other. What better way to get unnervous then to be wrapped all around each other.

BeachBabi
18th December 2007, 12:46
Me and the game twister will never ever be the same again! hear me NEVER BE THE SAME! that imaged is burned in my brain for good :)

chlexous_punk
31st December 2007, 02:02
Need...cold..shower.....NOW!!

I have to get me some twister!

Emch
5th February 2008, 13:32
I don't know how to say this, but WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I think I'll never see this game as I used to.

Wonderful, fantastic,......

Very Chloeish, fun and sexy.

Incredible job. Keep writing please.

Nonhalema
8th February 2008, 00:59
What a game!

jstarr713
14th September 2016, 06:53
And now I have twister and oil on my shopping list

Ami Rose
2nd May 2017, 11:24
Hot