PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] All Work and..... (NC-17)

Shay
6th December 2003, 02:05
WRITTEN BY: Shay
RATING: R ( I wasn't sure where to put this)
WARNING: Super Short
SUMMARY: Lex shows up at Chloe's job to give her some afternoon lovin.
DISCLAIMER: Not mine, but I won't mind have Lex for a few hours (but don't tell my husband, tehehe)
PAIRING: Chlex
A/N: Just enjoy and HOLLA!

All Work and.....

Lex waited until Chloe was alone. As she walked toward the intern lounge he grabbed her and pulled her into an empty room. Surprised, she turned and looked at him as if her were crazy.

“What are you doing Lex?”

“Ssshhh.” He started unfastening his pants.

“Lex. No, not here.”

He walked to her, pulled her body to his, and pressed his erection into her stomach. Taking in her appearance, he looked down to see what she was wearing. A pink knee length skirt and a dark purple shirt. His hands went to the buttons on her shirt and started to unbutton them.

“Lex I can’t get caught.”

“Ssshhh.”

When the shirt was open, he bent down and kissed her neck. His hands cupping her breasts... pinching the nipples. They hardened immediately. Lex guided Chloe until they were at the desk that was in the room. He turned her so that her back was to him. Reaching under her skirt, he found the top of her panties and pulled them from her body. She tried to turn back to him but her kept her facing away from him. She listened as he pulled his pants down and trembled as she waited for him to touch her again… she anticipated his touch. She felt him lift her skirt again; felt him place his erection between her legs. She arched against him, wrapping her arms backwards around his neck. He removed them and placed them back on the desk. Lex put a foot between Chloe’s legs and kicked at her feet; a slient request for her to open her legs wider. He continued the motion until they were open to his satisfaction. He bent her slightly and pulled her lower body back against him. He entered her body slowly from behind; closing his eyes as her body closed around him. He leaned over her then, moving her hair to one side so he could kiss her neck. He set a steady pace and he made love to her in that empty room. Neither made a sound as they gave and took from each other.

Lex made love to Chloe in that empty office. He told he with his body that he loved her. He went deeper inside of her and heard her catch her breath. “Ssshhh.” He told her yet again. He moaned deep as he felt the onset of his release. Pushing her head down to the desk, Lex grabbed Chloe’s hips and held them firm as he quickened his pace. He let out a loud sigh as he came.

He released Chloe’s hips and collapsed over her. After a while he stood, pulled up his pants and straightened his clothes. Smiling slightly, he bent over and picked up Chloe’s panties. He walked over to her and kissed her. Pressing his forehead to hers, he looked into her eyes and let his eyes tell her how much he loved her. He kissed her quickly again and turned to leave.

“Lex, my panties.” She said reaching her hand out.

“Ssshhh.”

And then he was gone.
~~~~~~~~
What do you think?

slayer44
6th December 2003, 02:19
I thought that was :ohmy: amazing. Short and sweet smut, is a great combination

hfce
6th December 2003, 02:57
That was :drool: I think you need to make part 2. :drool:

Hope :drool:

gina
6th December 2003, 07:40
I liked it a lot. Very nice little smut piece. :drool:

autumngold
6th December 2003, 07:54
What a great story! :biggrin: I love the fact that he kept her underwear!! :wub: :chlexsign2: :wub:

vardaquareien
6th December 2003, 09:44
mmmmm very :drool: -worthy!!! Short'n sweet'n smutty! Nice!!!

Susie Q
6th December 2003, 11:15
Hooray for surprise packages!! And the deliveryman even got tipped a pair of panties.http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/happy05.gifWonderful little smutlet!http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/clapping.gif

scifichick774
6th December 2003, 13:45
Originally posted by hfce@Dec 5 2003, 05:57 PM
That was :drool: I think you need to make part 2. :drool:

Hope :drool:
Yes. Part 2. Now.

Béatrice
6th December 2003, 14:03
WOW. I remain speechless! :drool:

Sab_Luthor
6th December 2003, 18:03
oh yay we all need a second part
great smut by the way

randa
6th December 2003, 22:57
office smut...good stuff
i will agree with the others in saying there needs to be a part 2

randa

ghostwriter
6th December 2003, 23:35
three amazing smutty stories in one night :biggrin:

Lady Candy
1st April 2004, 18:02
“Lex, my panties.”
With it? :lol:

LarkLuthor
1st April 2004, 21:36
Personally, I think it's perfect the way it is and doesn't require a sequel to improve the story. Very nice. :biggrin:

Lark

starmoon
12th April 2005, 00:43
wonderful!!! chloe is so lucky.

JosiCuervo
23rd May 2005, 04:38
*sigh* Now that the stuff of my Rosentasy...Very...nice.... *drool*

arkakitty
2nd June 2005, 10:20
Well....wow ^^ just wow.

meg20
2nd June 2005, 11:29
That was...:drool: It totally needs part 2!!!

micah_luther
7th June 2005, 00:47
Too cool. very to the point, and darn good job for making it. I always find the quickie office stories some of the best. This was no exception. Great job

pipersmum
8th June 2005, 13:27
Really enjoyed this short fic and especially when Lex kept her panties :yeahbaby: Chloe commando in the office :eek:

darkangel
12th August 2005, 07:34
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............smut.

kitten
19th November 2009, 13:54
Hi Shay,

I'm pretty sure you're no longer a member, but no worries. You wrote us a lot of good stuff. I like your pacing here, where it's a surprise for Chloe when Lex shows up to defile her office and steal her underwear, but also a really nice time and loving moment. Though I do hope Chloe doesn't have to explain to her co-workers.