PDA

View Full Version : Angstaholics Anonymous (PG)

sylvia
3rd December 2003, 16:49
Author: Sylvia
Rating: PG
Genre: Humour/Stupidity
Spoilers: Kinetic, Heat, Phoenix, Shattered, Asylum
Disclaimer: Yes, Smallville is mine. Muahahaha. No, wait -- it isn't. Oh well.

Author's Note: Lex is disturbingly OOC. You shouldn't take any of the seriously. At all. Thank you.

ANGSTAHOLICS ANONYMOUS

. . . . . . . . . .

TRANSCRIPT OF THE FIRST MEETING OF ANGSTAHOLICS ANONYMOUS

Date: 20 Nov. 2003
Time: 3.26 pm
Members Present: LL, CS
Members Absent: None

. . . . . . . . . .

LL: Life sucks.

CS: You can say that again.

LL: Life sucks.

There is a pause as LL and CS stare disconsolately at each other. After a few moments, CS breaks the silence.

CS: So... wanna trade sob stories?

LL: Okay, let's see... where do I start? I'm bald, crazy, my father drugged me, everyone's lying to me, nobody loves me, my mother died, my brother died, my last two wives tried to kill me, thereby causing me to have some quite serious trust issues, I have a guilt complex the size of Kansas, and I just smashed my fifteenth laptop of the season in a fit of pernicious rage. Aaaaand my father's Lionel Luthor.

CS: Sorry?

LL: (Snaps) I don't want your sympathy!

CS: I meant 'sorry' as in, 'I-beg-your-pardon, I-didn't-catch-the-full-diatribe-because-you-were-speaking-at-a-mile-a-minute'. Not 'sorry' as in, 'I-actually-care-what-happened-to-your-pretty-face'. Don't flatter yourself, Luthor.

LL: --oh. Well then.

Another pause.

LL: (Brightly) So! How about your story?

CS: (Hesitantly) Um... well...

LL: (Jovially) No need to be shy! We're all friends here.

CS: It's just -- it's just that, well... my story's nowhere near as impressive as yours is.

LL: Aww, that's okay. Tell you what. You tell me your sob story, and I'll let you have Helen Bryce. And I'll let you kill Nixon next time, if you want.

CS: There won't be a next time.

LL: (Gasps) You're leaving me? (Mournful eyes) Everyone leaves me. My parents, Nell, Whitney...

CS: Hey! Wrong LL! You're the bastard richboy who swears to protect me, and then runs off to join the dark side, remember?

LL: Lucas?

CS: (Annoyed) No, idiot -- 'bastard' as in the metaphorical sense of the word.

LL: Oh. Okay then.

CS: And stop being happy and compliant.

LL: (Pouts) Why not?

CS: (Stuffily, à la Padme Amidala) It makes me feel uncomfortable.

LL: "I don't like sand."

CS: Benjamin Franklin?

LL: (Surprised) No, Anakin Skywalker. He's the Star Wars version of me -- you know, the sweet little boy who, because of what they like to call Tragedy of Circumstance, grows up to become an evil misanthrope who's out to destroy the world. George Lucas says--

CS: There you go with the Lucas again!

LL: This is a different Lucas!

CS: Why are you being so - so -

LL: "Coarse and rough and irritating"?

CS: (Looks at LL as if he's insane, which he is.) Well, the last part, yes.

LL: Because... (tilts his head to one side, frowning adorably) ... it's not like here. Here everything’s soft... and smooth... and...

CS: Padded?

LL: (Stares at her chest pointedly) You don't say?!

CS: No, pervert! I was talking about the walls.

Seemingly noticing the cushioned walls of the strongroom they are in for the very first time, LL's eyes light up with undisguised fascination.

LL: Cool!

CS: (Dryly) Uh-huh.

LL wiggles, still bound in his straitjacket, over to the nearest wall, and taps his bald head experimentally on it. Boink, boink.

LL: Ooooh. These are kinda bouncy-like, aren't they?

CS: Uh-huh.

LL: (Tapping his head even more zealously) And it doesn't even hurt!

CS: Uh-huh.

LL: It's unbelievable! (Now bashing the side of his head as forcefully as possible against the wall. Boink, boink, boink...) Hey! D'you think if I hit it hard enough --

CS: --Lex! Nooooooo...!!

LL slumps heavily against the floor, clearly concussed. CS swallows nervously, and then begins whistling with apparent unconcern, as an obviously guilty person would do in a bad 60's comedy.

And in front of a video camera in the very next room, Malevolent Lionel watches the scene with a barely concealed amusement.

. . . . . . . . . .

END 1/?

hfce
3rd December 2003, 16:55
Ok that was very weird. :huh:

Hope :lol:

Not An Addict
3rd December 2003, 17:40
Wow . . . that was . . . wow. Completely and utterly bizzare, I think is the best phrase for it. But the image of Lex bouncing his head against the wall . . . *snickers* And the LL confusion! Beautiful! Very funny piece. ^_^

Béatrice
3rd December 2003, 18:43
LL anc CS have a big problem.
But it was funny! :biggrin:

beautiful N' Bruised
3rd December 2003, 19:04
You know, I like it. It helps me take the my-poor-baby-Lex-is-in-a-straightjacket situation a little easier. With a pinch of salt, so to say.

Insane verbal judo. Heehee. Love that Lex manages to knock himself out against the padded walls. The poor boy is insanely concussion prone.

scifichick774
3rd December 2003, 19:41
*snickers*

That was just...hee hee. Gotta love the LL confusion. And man, the way you described Lucas...*sniff*...I miss him so much.

ghostwriter
3rd December 2003, 19:47
heh heh heh heh :biggrin: We're going to get more right? cause that was hilarious :lol:

Ellie

Val
3rd December 2003, 20:42
Whee that was fun! :biggrin:
At least something good about poor Lex being tied up (there are other situations where it'd be good to see him tied up, but I meant at the mental institution :p).

Update soon! ;)

Susie Q
3rd December 2003, 23:36
Sylvia I thought this was hilarious. http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/rotfl.gif I was just picturing the whole thing in my head as I was reading which made me laugh even harder. The part about Lex reciting the wrong LL, Lex being all like ‘ooooh bouncy’ while boinking his head on the walls, and then Chloe trying to play innocent when he knocks himself unconscious even though Lionel is watching the whole thing from the next room. http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/ohgosh.gif

happy bunny
4th December 2003, 03:27
:lol: :lol:
OMG, this was so funny! You're gonna post more, right? Because you've got to, this was great. I could practically see the whole thing in my mind while I read it and I couldn't stop laughing.

autumngold
4th December 2003, 05:47
That was so funny! Who can give themselves a concussion on a padded wall? Of course, Lex is an expert on head injuries!! Hopefully Lex and Chloe will gang up together and put Lionel in the padded room!! Please update soon!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

gina
4th December 2003, 07:44
Hah, hilarious. :lol:

Please continue this, I loved it!

vardaquareien
5th December 2003, 14:04
:pclol:

Oh Lordy-lord!!! What an absolute classic!!! You know, not only was I chuckling my way through the fic but even now writing this I still can't stop laughing!!! :hehe:

I actually think that the script format that you used makes it even funnier, coz it makes it easier (for me anyway) to visualise the entire chapter. And what a visual!!! This was hysterical - you've got to continue this! :worship2:

tigerbaby
6th December 2003, 01:30
LMAO!!! Thanks for the pick me up.

I've had such a shitty day. And I mean literally. The office dog took a crapper in front of my cubicle and the day just went downhill from there. And I wasn't sure I wanted to read this but I'm glad I did.

I'm not usually a big fan of script but for this fic it works! I could just picture the entire scene in my mind and I couldn't help but laugh at the mental image of Lex banging his head against the wall. Kinda reminds me of austic kids but in a more light-hearted lampooning kind of way. I in no way mean to imply that autism is something to laugh at. It's a serious issue but that was the visual that I was getting.

Anway, insane verbal judo. Gotta love it. And only Lex would be able to knock himself out against *padded* walls. That man is seriously concussion prone. Poor baby.

carebear72884
6th December 2003, 03:18
hahahahhahaha.....*wips tears from eyes*....hahahhaahha,
lol, i just cant stop laughing, that was great. i love the part where he bonces his head...hahhahah....lol, it was wonderful.

Impress
28th January 2004, 05:58
That was just too funny. You have to post another part soon.

katspell
28th February 2004, 03:37
:goof:

thats all i can say.

katspell
6th March 2004, 19:40
I just wanted you to know that I came back and read this again today, total pick me up. Any chance of getting more???

hlmilk
13th May 2004, 07:17
Haha, the image of LL knocking this shiny bald head on the padded wall with the sound 'boink boink' is hilarious! :lol:

I do hoped that you can write more~ if it is not too late :p

~*~Tasha~*~
5th July 2006, 02:36
All I can say is LOL ... those two are nuts.