PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Branded (NC-17)

Silly Sphinx
3rd December 2003, 07:10
Disclaimer: DON'T OWN IT! So don't sue me.

A/N: In tribute to my up and coming appointment with my tattooist, I have written this. Ugh...its going to be 3 sessions of 5 hours minimum. Oh the pain. :p For anyone who has one, you might understand how addictive it is! For those who don't, I dare you to get one and you'll see exactly what I am talking about :)

The shirt felt slightly scratchy on her skin, although it was a fine cotton material. She shrugged to dislodge the material from her bandages, but in the end she picked the cloth away. Sitting down in the seat at the talon, she was mindful of her back against the chair. It hurt to move, and although she tried to hide it, Lana shot her concerned looks.

She had come home for the holiday, College had been let out just a few days ago and already, familiar faces were drifting back into town. But one face she hadn't seen yet, left her saddened and desperately hoping he would show up. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Clark asked as he slid into the vacant chair across from hers.

Chloe smiled, feeling slightly guilty that she had to lie about her condition, she replied, "Great."

"Are the stitches ready to come out soon?"

She shook her head, "No. Not yet. The doctor told me a few more weeks."

"That's a pity because there is going to be a big pool party over at the Luthor Manor. You probably can't get in the water yet, can you?"

Her gloomy mood suddenly lifted at the mention of the party, her eyes sparkled, "You mean, Le-Mr. Luthor is back?" She almost made another mistake, and although Clark had caught her, he didn't acknowledge it.

"Yes, well, he's back in a week. Then there is going to be a 'welcome back' party for him." Clark said enthusiatically. He couldn't wait to see Lana in a bikini. Something he had been dreaming about since the last time he met with the beautiful young woman over summer break.

While his mind was swimming with Lana, Chloe was thinking of the stoic businessman. It would be nice to see him again, but with a miserable sigh, she wondered if he wanted to see her. Their last departure hadn't been nice at all. "Well, I better be going." The depressing thoughts were back just as quick as they dissolved.

Clark blinked, "You just got here."

"I remembered that i had to do something."

A concerned frown blossomed on his face as she stood, but Lana came and stood beside her with a cup of coffee, and the frown soon dissolved. "Why don't you stay a little longer?"

Chloe shook her head, "Sorry guys, gotta go." She turned and left the cafe quickly. The heat pelted down on her back, and the sweat glands beneath the bandages began to secrete the salty water that only stung her skin. The heat was unholy, but still she insisted on wearing the longsleeved shirts. She explained it that her skin sunburned so easily, but her friends just chuckled and shook their heads.

"Chloe?"

She whirled around and was met by Lex, who stood in a pair of black dress pants, a light blue shirt that was buttoned down slightly to show a bit of sleekly muscled chest. His intense blue eyes met hers, and she stared defiantly back.

"Mr. Luthor." She said tartly before attempting to walk passed him.

He stepped in front of her and looked down into her eyes, "Chloe, we have to talk."

She suddenly didn't feel like seeing him anymore, to her own dismay. Chloe had been pining for him ever since the first week back at university, and it took all of her self-discipline to keep from calling him. "Well, I don't have anything to say to you, so if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." She shoved passed him.

Feeling a hand fall on her shoulder, his thumb dug into her sore skin making her hiss with pain as she was turned around. Slapping his hands away, she shot him an annoyed look, "What did you do?"

"Nothing." She said lightly.

He quietly steered her towards his car, she got in and sat, wondering why she had let him do this. "Chloe, why did you do it?"

Letting out an exhasperated sigh, she rubbed her face, "Because I wanted to!"

"You already have two as is!"

"Well, its too late now!" She barked.

Lex started the car, as he manuevered the car out of the parking lot, he glanced at her from the corner of his eye, "There's always surgery."

The look she gave him was completely aghast, "Yeah, and while we're at it, why don't we amputate my right hand!"

The man sighed as he pulled into the Luthor Mansion driveway. Wordlessly, Chloe followed the man into the house, her body shook with anticipation as he led her into the bedroom and shut the door.

"Let me see what you have done." It was an order rather than a request, Chloe turned slowly and let the sweater be tugged over her head.

She winced as he pulled the bandages off, and squirmed as his cool, soft hands touched the burning skin. He leaned back and sighed disparingly, "What? It's not bad is it?" She asked, shifting nervously.

hickchick
3rd December 2003, 07:30
it's really good! i can't wait until you update!

LexBunny
3rd December 2003, 07:50
What the hell is it, godamnit?

That didn't sound very nice at all, did it? Ah, well, blame it on yourself and your cliffhanger ways. Please continue though, this sounds interesting.

autumngold
3rd December 2003, 08:51
I can't wait to find out what Chloe's tatoo's are!! :yay2: Is that why her and Lex are fighting? Maybe he should get one? :biggrin: Please update soon!! :chlexsign1:

Béatrice
3rd December 2003, 14:51
Then what? Please update! I want to know what happens. :worship2:

hfce
3rd December 2003, 16:40
Man why did you stop? :huh: More please....

Hope :tease:

asharnanae
3rd December 2003, 19:08
:huh: what what what what WHAT!! you can be so crule as to leave it there!!!! please, this is great, more sooooooooon!!!!1 :biggrin:

miss_sixty1115
3rd December 2003, 19:52
Ok... Then what? You can't stop like that!!! I want an update! NOW!!! :biggrin: lol

Great fic!!! Please more soon!

Julie ;)

Silly Sphinx
3rd December 2003, 20:11
A/N: Please note that the tattoo is taken from Jacqueline Carey's popular Kushiel series. Information and details behind this fabulous author's creations can be found here: http://www.jacquelinecarey.com/ - as edited in by tigerbaby

The dark lines disappeared beneath her pantline. He reached around her and undid the buttons, sliding the pants off of her legs. Lex quietly admired the tattoo. It started on her right buttock, climbed up her spine and ended on her left shoulder. Smiling to himself, he realized how perfect the tattoo was on her. It represented power, a woman that had to be handled right in order to avoid the thorns, and it represented beauty. "It's beautiful, Chloe."

She turned and smiled broadly, "Thank you." He was the first besides the artist himself to look at the tattoo, and so far the feedback was good.

Standing up, because he knew if he pulled her down it would end up pulling at the scabs and scarring the delicate art work, he kissed her gently on the mouth. Suddenly, he was aware that she was half naked and he hadn't been with her since the last time she showed up in Smallville. Their departing hadn't been a joyous one, but a yelling match when he found out she intended to get another tattoo. Breaking off the kiss, he breathed against her neck, "Just promise me you won't get another one."

"Alright. No more." Her hands looped around his neck, and pressing his body closer, she could feel him stir against her thigh. She kissed him hungrily then, realizing her own arousal. Rubbing herself on his thigh, she groaned in his mouth and began to frantically tug at his clothes.

When they both stood naked, Chloe pushed the man onto the bed and straddled his waist. Their skin was hot and sticky to touch, but that stopped neither of them. A finger suddenly slipped between her folds, making her yelp and buck her hips in surprise. The sudden movement caused her back to spasm in pain and she groaned and dropped to her side.

He pushed her against the silk sheets, the fabric was mercifully cool on her skin and she sighed with relief. Lex gently kissed her collarbone, his hand still resting between her legs. Slowly, he moved his fingers within her, she was already soaked and ready, but he relished in the foreplay. "Oh god, yes!" Chloe cried as his fingers slowly circled the incredibly sensitive nerve centre. It was hard to keep from arching her back, and her fists clenched desperately, wrinkling the silk.

Her own fingers brushed against his heated erection, their groans mingled as he pushed a finger into her. Lex could hardly contain himself, he wanted her. Wanted her so badly, but he hesitated in fear of hurting her delicate back. "Chloe, I need you." He withdrew his fingers, feeling her shudder beneath him.

"Take it!" She hissed, and screamed as he plunged into her. He brought her up to sit in his lap, her breasts hovered tantalizingly at eye-level. Taking a hardened nipple into his mouth, he groaned as she began to move up and down. She was so tight and warm.

"Yes." He cried as she twisted slightly, the walls of her womb seemed to tighten around him as she moved slowly up and down. Buring his face in her breast, he placed both hands behind him and met her thrusts strongly with his own.

Hitting that soft, almost unreachable spot deep within her, she cried out. It was bliss edging on pain, a sweet fire that exploded in her body. Her fingers tightened on his shoulders and she closed her eyes to focus everything on their movements and her pleasure. Chloe gritted her teeth as their movements sped up, he hit that spot time and time again, until the small burst of feeling became body wracking spasms. She let out a loud cry and shuddered against him.

Lex felt her body tighten around him, he pushed himself into her one last time and yelled raggedly for release. It came and the two bodies sagged onto the silk sheets, spent and saited. "I missed you Chloe."

"I missed you too, Lex."

He saw her wince as she moved, he frowned, "Are you okay, Chloe?"

"I think I might have torn the scab."

Remembering the cooling salves he had squirreled away in his closet for when he neglected to put on sunblock, Lex leapt out of bed and retrieved the little bottles. "Lay on your stomach." He said softly, and straddled her thights after she sluggishly complied.

A small groan slipped from her lips as the thick goop touched her skin. It tingled and then went cold, the heat ebbing slowly, "Oh that feels so good."

"So when are you going to show your friends what you have done?"

Chloe peered at him over her shoulder with one heavy-lidded eye, "I am not going to be able to cover up much when I wear my bikini at the pool party, am I?"

He grinned, "I guess not."

"Ugh, that's turning me on." She grumbled sleepily.

Lex chuckled, "Up for another round, Sullivan."

"You can't keep up with me, old man." She laughed, and then shuddered as he nipped the back of her neck.

His kisses trailed down her body lazily, until he met the point of her tattoo on her bottom. Slowly pushing on leg aside, he kissed her thigh and listened for her groan. It came when he nipped again, in the same spot.

Rolling her onto her side, because of her back, he rested himself between her legs. Viciously, he took one of her netherlips in his mouth, making her jump. Parting them with his tongue, he lapped at the swollen bud and enhailed the deep, musky scent. It was delicious, she was delicious and it was even better hearing her groan his name. "Yes!" She screamed, her muscles twitched at every nuance of pressure from his mouth.

She came suddenly, burying her face in the pillows. Her entire body shuddered and went limp, "Who can't keep up with whom?" Lex asked, grinning impishly.

He settled himself on the pillows, watching her body go slack with sleep. If sleep were possible, he probably would be unconscious, but as it were he was wide awake and aroused painfully.

Glancing at Chloe, he startled when he saw the green eyes peering intently at him. In a move so agile and fast, he knew only Chloe could do, she straddled his waist and grinned at him. Pushing herself downwards, she took him into his mouth suddenly, the salty taste mingled on her tongue.

He wrapped his hands in her hair and clenched his eyes clothes as her tongue licked the length of him over and over, bringing him to the edge. Letting out a ragged cry as he came, she licked her lips and settled beside him, watching him catch his breath.

"How was that?"

"I don't know, you'll have to do it again."

Chloe rolled her eyes and sat up, "Here, help me get these bandages back on."

---S---

(Week later)

When Clark, Lana, Pete and Pete's girlfriend, Christine, showed up, Chloe looked out of the bedroom window at them. She shifted nervously in her bathing suit and then smiled as Pete picked Lana up and tossed her into the pool. It started a chain reaction, and soon Clark was throwing Pete and Christine into the pool, who joined them quickly when Lex shoved him in.

The bikini she wore suddenly seemed uncomfortably scanty, and looking around for a t-shirt, Chloe stopped and sighed, "Stop it! Just go down there." She had paid a lot of money for the tattoo, and endured a lot of pain for it, if they didn't like it-well tough! She resolved and with her head held high, threw open the doors to the french doors and padded onto the deck.

Clark smiled at her, but the smile soon faded into shock as Chloe bent down and kissed Lex on the cheek. Lex did his part to look shocked from his perch on one of the sun chairs. "Chloe?" Clark asked, shock crumbled into confusion.

She gave him a lopsided grin, "It's not that bad really, I am a big girl now."

Lana started to laugh, trying (and failing miserably) to cover her mouth, "What's so funny?" Clark asked, sounding defensive.

"Finally!" Lana choked out between fits of giggles.

Chloe shook her head and walked around the pool, she grinned and stepped up on the diving board. "One other thing." She added before diving off of the board. When she broke the surface, she realized that everyone had stopped laughing and was now staring at her again. "You guys are quite the receptive crowd." She joked, glancing at Lex.

"What did you do?" Lana sounded completely aghast as she made her way towards Chloe. Turning her around, she took in the black markings and then shook her head. "It must have hurt."

"So you didn't get stitches after all." Clark's voice was quiet, and Chloe met his gaze apologetically.

"Sorry that I lied to you."

Clark turned his gaze on Lex, "And you let her do this?"

Lex shrugged, "She is her own woman. Her skin is her own. I can't stop her from doing anything once she puts her mind to it, and you of all people should know that." He said from behind his newspaper.

"What do you think?" Chloe asked.

Lana smiled softly, "It suits you."

"A rose with lots of thorns. That's Chloe. Beauty that comes with a price if handled the wrong way." Pete said poetically.

The rose's petals were a dark scarlet, the center fading into black. From close up, it looked like a jigsaw puzzle whose pieces fit just right, and the stem of the rose twisted sinuously down her spine, to end underneath her bikini bottoms. It looked like a black braid weaving down her back, and at random, thorns stuck out. Two sets of leaves spread across her shoulders and gave the impression of wings, with scarlet dew drops resting on its leaves.

"It's amazing Chloe." Clark said softly, nodding with approval.

FIN!

http://www.stargirl-designs.com/rw/marque_tat.jpg

Lover
3rd December 2003, 20:48
:dance: :clap: :applause: BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALY GOOD!!!!!!!!

miss_sixty1115
3rd December 2003, 20:54
Really good!!! Love it!!! And the tatoo is so beautiful!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Julie ;)

hfce
3rd December 2003, 21:46
Really nice :clap:

Hope :biggrin:

asharnanae
3rd December 2003, 22:19
:biggrin: fantastic!!!!!

scifichick774
3rd December 2003, 22:30
Really well done. I especially liked the fact that it wasn't her first tattoo and that Lex was telling her not to get another. My friends who have gotten them say it's strangely addictive. ;)

slayer44
3rd December 2003, 22:55
That tatoo is just gorgous. The story was amazing as well.

Sab_Luthor
4th December 2003, 01:14
wonderful marvelous bravo bravo

great fic and great tatoo

Silly Sphinx
4th December 2003, 04:41
Just a note about that tattoo...I am getting that on the back of my neck...its going to have 'Love as thou wilt' written under it. :)

happy bunny
4th December 2003, 05:26
V. cool; absolutely love the tatt. And the story, awesome. Great job.

gina
4th December 2003, 06:52
Nice story! I agree with Lana, that tattoo does suit her. Excellent job!

star del mar
4th December 2003, 07:31
I totally enjoyed the tattoo storyline...I have two already and I'm looking to get three more...they are strangely addicting, go figure, especially when they can hurt so damn much! Great story , lots of fun, and I'm glad that Lex supported the fact that it was her choice to make...maybe he'll get one too? Sounds like a story to me :biggrin:

Queen Of Tact
4th December 2003, 10:34
Love the story... I have 2 myself, and I'm thinking about getting a 3rd..... Good luck on yours....

CC

Sab_Luthor
4th December 2003, 19:52
Originally posted by Silly Sphinx@Dec 4 2003, 03:41 AM
Just a note about that tattoo...I am getting that on the back of my neck...its going to have 'Love as thou wilt' written under it. :)
arrrrgh i hate you i thought it was an update arrrrgh :tease: :tease: :tease:
bad bad silly sphinx

LexBunny
5th December 2003, 05:19
"Love as thou wilt." Yes, I love Jacqueline Carey's D'Angeline trilogy, too. I had a feeling you would go with that tattoo when I heard about the thorns. Excellent.

vardaquareien
5th December 2003, 16:05
Nice ficcy!!! Total agreement about the adictiveness of tats!!! I've only got one myself but that's only due to lack of funds! I've been contemplating getting one on the back of my neck aswell...probably off centre coz I'm an assymetrical person and like assymetrical designs.

starmoon
22nd June 2005, 04:06
i love this stary and chloe's tattoo is so cool and i want one kind of like that.

micah_luther
22nd June 2005, 06:53
I liked it! I could definately see CHloe the one going out and getting a tattoo. SEXY!

darkangel
11th August 2005, 09:15
I want a tattoo. Good fic. :grin:

juuicebox
19th October 2007, 02:02
it seems like a really nice tattoo. great story!

malugargula
19th October 2007, 23:49
Wonderful fic and a beautiful tattoo
:)
I have one that's almost like this, but smaller and in the left side of back (just above my butt)
I love tattoos