3rd December 2003, 06:03
WRITTEN BY: Shay2
EMAIL: Layvba@aol.com
RATING: PG-13
WARNING: Pure fluff
SUMMARY: Just a little play time in the Luthor mansion
SPOILERS: none
DISCLAIMER: Not mine blah blah blah
PAIRING: Chlex..as if I could get away with any other pairing.
A/N: Just enjoy

Love Games

Chloe flew down the hall heading toward the study. Lex was right behind her. She ran to one side of his desk, keeping it between them. She was laughing hard as Lex came after her.

“You should see the look on your face.” Chloe said laughing as she watched what remained of her hot fudge sundae run down Lex’s head and face. His face still displayed the shocked expression it was in when she first dumped it over his head.

When the last of the cold, creamy substance plopped to the ground he looked at her. His eyes hard, yet playful. “I’m gonna get you for that.” He said making a move to get her.

She moved around the table. She was determined to keep it between him and her. “Back off Luthor. I still have chocolate syrup and I’m not afraid to use it.” She wielded the bottle of syrup, pointing it at him as he made another attempt to get to her. He chased her around and around the desk, her laughter growing harder at each pass. “I can’t believe you Lex.” she said to him, as he stopped… trying to think of another way to get to her. “CEO of your own company, yet you can’t catch your girlfriend as she runs around a desk. Good thing you're better at business.”

She jumped back as he dove across the desk at her. His laptop and other object crashing to the floor. All he got for his efforts was a face full of chocolate syrup. She ran over to the sofa, laughing so hard that she could hardly stand. She barely noticed as he recovered from her attack and ran over to her, wiping chocolate from his face. Just as he was about to grab her, she jumped over the sofa and ran toward the door. As soon as she opened it Paulo —a security guard, looked into her laughing face.

“Paulo,” she panted, still laughing. “help me! Lex is…” She never finished as Lex grabbed her around the waist and closed the door at the same time.

“NO INTERRUPTIONS PAULO!” He yelled as he tried to control a squirming Chloe. He twisted her in his arms so she was facing him. She attempted to squirt him with the bottle of syrup again, but he grabbed it. They fought for it for a moment; her arms stretched high as she tried to get it back from him. He pulled it from her hand and held it high in the air. She was still laughing, tears running down her face, her nose running a little.

Lex dropped the bottle to the floor and grabbed her tighter. She dropped all her weight in his arms in an effort to free herself. She caught him off guard and slid from his grasp, falling to the floor. She scurried away, crawling quickly away from him. But she didn’t get far. He was over her in an instant, grabbing her legs, turning her over. Dropping to his knees in front of her, he pulled her across the floor toward him, opening her legs. She pushed at his chest as he loomed over her. She was pushing backwards, trying to get from under him. She was still laughing, the look on his face keeping her laughter going. “Chloe.” He said in a husky voice. She looked at him. His eyes glazed over with lust. She sobered, reading him. He sat back on his knees then, grabbing the front of her pink button down shirt. He ripped it open, then fell forward over her once again.

“Oh really!” She said, right before his lips claimed hers. He kissed her passionately, hungrily; their play had turned him on more than she knew. Little did she know that as he kissed her, he reached above her and got the chocolate that he’d taken from her earlier. When he was ready, he pulled his lips from hers, looking at her with sultry eyes. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed something else in his eyes, but it was too late. He held the bottle over her and squirted. Globs of chocolate poured all over her. She screamed as he smeared it all over her chest. She started laughing again as he was tickling her as he moved his hands over her body. When she recovered a little, she pulled his shirt over his head and yanked him down to her. Rubbing her bra clad, chocolate covered chest all over his.

Their breathing changed, no longer were they laughing, they were heated. Their lips came together in a heated kiss. Lex pulled Chloe up from the floor and with one hand, unclasped her bra; pulling it from her body as she fell back down. She wasted no time reaching for the button on his pants, and he began with the buttons on hers. He pulled the condom from his pocket as he shifted weight from one knee to the other, taking his pants off. He pulled hers from her body and came down over her again, taking one chocolate covered breast in his mouth. Her back arched to meet his mouth the sensation, their heated play and their chocolate covered bodies making the moment more erotic.

They lay naked in the middle of the floor, between the door and the sofa. The cold tile long forgotten as they devoured each other. “You know you’re gonna have to keep quiet right?” Lex said to her as he protected himself.

“Why?” Chloe asked innocently.

“Because that door is not sound proof.”

“And?”

“Chloeeee.” He warned.

“How you gonna stop me?” she challenged. She pulled his hips to hers and closed her eyes as she felt the feel of him that she now knew so well. His eyes closed as he welcomed the warm heat of her. His hands held hers down on either side of her head, as he loved her. He saw her fighting not to moan, not to gasp, not to cry out his name like she usually did and a sly smirk formed on his face. He set out to purposefully try to make her scream. Okay, he wanted to see how long it would take for her to relent.

She never did. Lex made love to his angel at a steady pace. He savored every moment. And when his breath caught and his pace quickened a little, Chloe met his thrusts, making sure that he found his pleasure.

He rolled from her, and after a few moments, she got up. Looking down at him, she smiled at his still chocolate covered head. She picked up his shirt and threw it over the bottom half of his body.

“Why did you do that? No one’s gonna come in here. Not if Paulo values his life.”

She smiled and strode naked over to the mini bar and pour herself a glass of water. Her hand rested on the pitcher as she drank. She smiled as she cut her eyes down at the man who was still laying on the floor, eyes closed.

“If you value your life Chloe; you’ll forget thinking about doing what you’re thinking of doing.”

“That’s a challenge if I ever heard one.” And she poured the water all over him and took off running towards their bedroom.

Lex slipped a little as he got off the floor. Oh, he would really make her scream this time.
~~~~~~~~
HOLLA!

autumngold
3rd December 2003, 06:44
I love your story of a playful Lex and Chloe! I think I'm going to the store now to buy some chocolate syrup!! :biggrin: ;) Please write another Chlex story soon!! :chlexsign3:

Clannadlvr
3rd December 2003, 07:42
Yay! This was fun!

:biggrin:

nice job!

gina
3rd December 2003, 08:03
Hee, that was cute! I loved it! :wub:

Can't wait to read more Chlex stories from you!

Béatrice
3rd December 2003, 14:42
This was a sweet fic. :chlexsign1:

hfce
3rd December 2003, 16:32
:lol: That was so funny. I love playfull Chlex. They are so cute when they play like this.

Hope :blinkkiss:

Susie Q
3rd December 2003, 23:40
Hmm…Lex and chocolate syrup. We should all get to play such ‘love games.’ http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/tongue08.gif This was great! Love the playful :chlexsign1:.

randa
4th December 2003, 01:39
that was fun :biggrin:

randa

staysixkid
4th December 2003, 02:46
Say...wow...wow...wow! Hee! That was really good! Fantastic Job, my friend! :biggrin:

happy bunny
4th December 2003, 03:22
Adorable and tons of fun to read! Great job.

scifichick774
4th December 2003, 17:19
Woot! That was fantastic!

vardaquareien
5th December 2003, 14:11
:drool: mmmmm....chocolate covered playfully smutty Chlex...what more can a girl ask for in life?

...oh yeah - my very own chocolate covered Lex... :blinkkiss:

julz
18th February 2004, 05:49
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeee :blinkkiss:

ElizabethV
22nd February 2004, 21:40
They're so cute! Loved the playful side of them- it's just so wonderful! :)

Tandy
23rd February 2004, 00:35
LOL!

Funny! Great job!

Tandy

Pieper
24th February 2004, 19:29
:biggrin: really funny. Love it
Femke

Blaire023
25th February 2004, 00:43
*covers the nestle quik bunnies eyes*

YAY ICE CREAM TOPPINGS!!!!!

~B

Sab_Luthor
27th February 2004, 22:26
awww i love it it was so funny

Lex
2nd April 2004, 20:01
:hehe: Very cute... Chloe's such a naughty minx, still looks like Lex will get his 'revenge'. Great little fic, I'm glad you wrote it... :biggrin:

TheDragonLady
3rd April 2004, 01:58
*sigh* Chlexy goodness....... Good for your teeth and sweet tah eat....... That was a nice mental image...

welshy
12th June 2005, 00:41
Loved it :wub:

micah_luther
13th June 2005, 20:11
that was funny. I love a playful and funny chlex. You're a great writer. Keep it up

meg20
16th June 2005, 18:19
Really funny, fluffy and sweet what more to want!

arkakitty
22nd June 2005, 08:17
Loved it. It was great :)

jaxie926
26th June 2005, 21:38
playful Chlex is the best kinda Chlex. great post!

darkangel
7th July 2005, 09:08
Chocolate and sex make a great fic.

bob_is_strange91
19th July 2005, 08:10
Chlex and chocolate? You sure know the way to a woman's heart.

:yeahbaby:

Skye
27th February 2006, 20:49
Can't help but love me some chocolate smut, hehe!!

lkedino
19th May 2006, 19:06
I love the story

ggdoll18
20th May 2006, 01:07
That was adorable!!!

nebti
4th June 2006, 00:29
Oh là là, Nebti

Esther25jm
30th June 2006, 23:35
*eyes glazed over* Lex and chocolate syrup.....nothing better. *drools* Great job!

~*~Tasha~*~
6th July 2006, 06:37
This was a funny little jaunt of a story. Loved it!!

LEXNCHLOEROCK
9th July 2006, 18:05
I like. I like very much. :) I especially liked his distracting Chloe with that lusty kiss to get his turn with the chocolate syrup!

Ami Rose
22nd October 2013, 07:42
Lol cute

HotCrossedBunny
22nd October 2013, 22:50
Lovely story, so sweet! :D

sbrown1016
23rd October 2013, 02:56
sweet and fun story