PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Ante Meridiem (NC-17)

Shay
1st December 2003, 07:09
WRITTEN BY: Shay
RATING: R- NC-17
SUMMARY: (Chlex married) Lex and Chloe spend the morning together.
DISCLAIMER: All Smallville characters belong to the powers that be at Warner Bros.
SPOILER: None
PAIRING: Chlex
A/N: Funny how fast you can write Chlex smut when you've been reading it all day.

Ante Meridiem

2:34 ante meridiem His tongue dipped inside her lip over and over, tasting the sweetness of her. Strawberries and cream. That’s what she tasted of. He opened his mouth wider, wanting to taste all he could of her.

“Lex.” She whispered and ran her hands over his bald head. He was driving her mad. The butterflies that fluttered in her stomach went away and the tension in her womb began to build.

He moaned against her. Opening her legs wider so he could get even closer to her. He kept her on the edge, wanting to make her crazy. His tongue touched every inch of her. The warm silky wetness driving him wild. She was everything he could ever want in a lover; loving and giving, passionate and adventurous. When they made love, she could leave him feeling more like a man than he’d ever been or shutter in her arms, vulnerable like a child. Now, he tasted her. The sweet nectar that her body created when ever they were together like this.

She raised her hips off the bed, the tension screaming to be released. He gripped her butt, keeping her off the bed as he loved her with his mouth. He slipped two fingers inside of her. He didn’t move them, yet he felt her gripping and releasing them, trying to use them to gain her release. He worked on her tiny bud, flicking and sucking. He knew what she wanted, but he didn’t want her to have it yet. Her body stiffened again, just like it had done countless times before in preparation for her orgasm. He stopped. Pulled his fingers from her and stopped tasting her. He kissed her inner thighs now, lightly biting her as he waited for the onset of her orgasm to subside.

“Lex please.”

His answer to her was to drive his fingers inside her again and place his tongue on her clitoris. He held himself still as she moved her body, working toward the orgasm she so desperately wanted. She moaned his name as she strove to release her body of all the tension he’d created. He waited until her body stiffened again; her hands on his head. She was not going to let him pull away from her again. Her body jerked and he knew it was only a matter of…

She screamed his name. A loud piercing sound that vibrated his ears. His tongue flicked at her clit. Working it fast as her body twitched and shook. When he felt her coming down from her high, he held his tongue unmoving on her. He held her to him as she rotated her hips slowly, easing herself from the orgasm she’d just experienced. When she was finally just a puddle on the bed. Lex bit at the tender flesh of her inner thighs. He made his way up her body, biting the skin along the way. When he reached one of her breast, he bit down roughly on the nipple. Her body trembled at the sensation. He could make her feel things she’d never felt before.

“Are you ready for me Chloe?” He asked her as he kissed the tender skin under her ear. “Are you ready to have me deep inside you?” His voice was deep and it oozed his sexual need. “I am gonna fuck you so deep you wont know where I end and you being.”

Chloe turned her head to look at him. For a long moment they looked at each other. Their connection stronger than ever. He entered her body then, slowly easing his body into hers. He watched as she closed her eyes, feeling the thickness of him as he filled her. He looked down at where they were joined and fought back the release that threatened to overtake him right then. He pressed her long legs open some more and began moving within her. He started at a steady pace and increased with each thrust. He rocked hard and deep within her, his muscles flexing with each inward thrust. She was always so tight. It didn’t matter that they’d been married for almost three years and that they had an 8 month old. She was always so damn tight to him. He was driving into her with all the passion he could muster. He was passionate, yet brutal. She was frightened and excited all mixed together.

“Lex, what are you doing to me?” She asked when as was able to catch her breath.

“Trying to make you feel good.”

“You’re making me crazy.” She said as she shutter beneath him. Her body tensing for another release.

“You make me crazy. I love you.”

“Lex. Oh Lex” She screamed over and over again.

“Yes baby.”

He could feel her milking him. Her wall tightening and releasing his dick as she fell into the abyss again. He crushed his mouth to hers as he came. He released his seed into her, his hips pistoning inside her at a speed he didn’t think he was capable of.

She could taste herself on his lips…deep inside his mouth. It turned her on and she drove her tongue deeper into his mouth.

As the last bit of energy was sucked from his body, Lex pulled Chloe’s bottom lip into his mouth and bit down slightly. His body collapsed on top of hers as his mouth moved down to her neck. He was breathing hard and his body still trembled slightly from his release.

“Lex, you’re crushing me.” Chloe said after a while.

“Oh, sorry.” He said and moved off of her. “I’m glad your dad has the baby tonight, because the way you were screaming, you would’ve woken him for sure.”

“And whose fault would it’ve been?”

“I can’t help that you’re loud when we fu…” His sentence was cut short when she smacked him on the arm. “Come on, admit it, you like when we’re like that.”

“I plead the fifth Luthor.”

“Uh huh.”

They drifted off to sleep within minutes.

4:02 ante meridiem Lex woke to warmth surrounding him. His body lurched upward to stay inside of the silky wetness of her. He opened his eyes and found his wife astride him, slowly riding him.

“Glad to see you’re finally awake.” She said to him as she continued to move her hips on him.

Lex looked up at the woman he loved, his hands making their way from her thighs to her breasts. He cupped each firm orb in his hands and smiled widely when the liquid that fed their child spilled from her. She grabbed a towel from her side and pressed it to her breast. Keeping pressure there until she was sure she had stopped “letting”. She still rocked on him, they’d learned months ago how to deal with the fact the she was breastfeeding when they made love. She moved faster on him, rotating her hips; feeling every bit of him inside her. “Te ama Lex.” (I love you Lex) She whispered to him. She leaned over him. Her mouth touching his, her hand supporting her as she rose and lowered herself on him. “¿Usted me ama?” (Do you love me?)

“Si, te amo.” (Yes, I love you)

“Dígalo otra vez.” (Say it again)

“Si, te amo.” (Yes, I love you)

She moved on him faster and faster, slamming herself down on him harder and harder. His body tensed each time she came down on him. She was wild on him, her passion out of control. He began thrusting upward, driving himself deeper inside her. She dropped her head back and began screaming. He was so deep, reaching deeper than he ever had before. Her hands kneaded her breasts, pinching the nipples as she cried out. She’d stopped moving, but she remained steady as Lex continued to drive into her body.

Sitting up, Lex growled as he flipped her over on the bed. His body never left her as he rolled them over. Pulling her legs up to his shoulders, Lex continued his assault on his wife. He entered her with bruising force, not stopping to give her a chance to recoup. “Oh baby, you feel so good.”

“Only for you Lex…only for you.”

Lex lowered her legs and pulled from her body. He turned her over and pulled her up on her hands and knees….doggie style. Easing inside her, he held her hips as he began his rhythm inside her. He entered her body hard, slamming his hips to her.

“Oh Lex, don’t stop.”

He pushed her head down to the bed, grabbing a fist full of blonde curls as he moaned her name. He couldn’t get deep enough. Something primal was taking over and he was helpless to stop it. He pushed her down flat on her stomach, his member sinking deeper inside her.

“I love you so much Chloe.” He slowed his pace. Entering her body slowly, but going as deep as he could.

“Lex.” She whispered.

“Yes.”

“So good.”

“Yea, I know.”

His release was pulled from him by her body. Her muscles gripped and release him as she hit her plateau. He slipped from her body and dropped to the bed next to her. “Damn girl.”

“Yea, I know.”

9:30 ante meridiem Chloe stood against the wall outside her father’s house. Lex’s lips pressed against her neck, his hand under the skirt she wore.

“Let’s go back home.” He stated. His voice a low whisper.

“We have to get the baby.”

“I’m sure your dad wouldn’t mind watching him for another few hours.” He countered, his thumb making its way inside her panties, and pressing forward.

“Lex.” She whispered and dropped her head to his shoulder.

“You still want me. I can tell by how wet you still are.” He said as his thumb made its way past her panties, to her opening and entered her body. After a moment, he made his way to her clit and began to slowly masturbate her. She began to shake, her legs trembling uncontrollably.

“Lex don’t do this to me.”

“What, fuck you against this wall?” He said as he began unbuttoning his pants.

“We’re gonna get caught.”

“Not if you keep quiet.”

Lifting one of her legs and bending slightly, he entered her body. Slowly he pumped into her body. “I can’t get enough of you.” He opened her shirt and kissed the tops of her breasts.

“Lex.”

Those were the last words they spoke. Lex made love to his wife outside of her father’s home. His eyes never left hers as they loved each other. And when they reached that point, he crushed his mouth to hers. Her cries muffled against his mouth. When he pulled from her body, she wobbled a little.

He smiled at her, “You gonna be okay?”

“I believe so.”

“You ready to get the baby now.”

She smiled slowly at him, her smirk turning him on. He knew the answer to his question and pulled her toward their car.

11:59 ante meridiem… "I believe we have had a very good morning.” Lex said as his head dropped back on the sofa. His wife said perched on him, her lips at his neck.

“Yes, I believe we have.”
~~~~~~~~~
FIN

I know there were mentions of hair in here....my husband is my fantasy man when I write. He has long thick black hair....I project so that was a slip. ;)

sydsvaughn
1st December 2003, 07:17
Sigh.

:yay:

Did I mention how much I love short, sweet smut? This was wonderful... nice job!

Sara

airria
1st December 2003, 07:39
her hands were in his hair :huh:

But I loved the rest of it! :drool:

autumngold
1st December 2003, 07:53
Lucky, lucky, lucky Chloe!! Excellent story! I really like the fact that even though they've been together for 3 years and have a child that they are still wild for each other!! Great story!! :chlexsign4:

Béatrice
1st December 2003, 11:03
You made a really great job! :worship2:

vardaquareien
1st December 2003, 12:03
:drool: mmmm... I'm having trouble typing this as I have been transformed into a puddle of post-smutty blissfulness...and as you know, puddles don't have hands :satanwink:

Sab_Luthor
1st December 2003, 13:39
:huh: :huh: hair????????? :huh: :huh:
lex is bald i'm sure

but wow this fic is amazing

nickielh
1st December 2003, 15:09
Very, Very nice! I had thrills going down my spine as I read this.

Nickie

hfce
1st December 2003, 16:52
WOW that was :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hope :drool:

scifichick774
1st December 2003, 17:59
Hee! Always good to have a husband with stamina.

ruafair
1st December 2003, 21:04
:huh: :drool: :ohmy: :huh: :drool: :ohmy:

Fiona can't speak.....brain has shut down............

Fiona

randa
2nd December 2003, 18:57
two words...good job!!
:biggrin:
randa

SexInStilettos
2nd December 2003, 23:01
wow i jusr don't even know how to resond to that...damn, just damn :smoker:

Blaire023
3rd December 2003, 06:55
mmmmmmmmmm

yes, that's the extent of my feedback.

~B

Susie Q
3rd December 2003, 07:05
Now that was http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/hot.gif!! Hmm...luvs me a good smutlet. http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/Tasty.gif

Lady Candy
1st April 2004, 17:06
“Yes, I believe we have.”
Also, i believe it ;)

AlabamaWorley
4th September 2004, 07:13
I usually don't comment when I read the older fics, but after reading this wowsa smut then seeing your statement that your husband is your fantasy man when you write it - too sweet! It just made my day :D

buddyfozzy
4th September 2004, 13:56
OH. MY. GOD. :smoker:

Janet
4th October 2004, 00:56
Niiiiiiice.........

Can i get a light? lolz....

kitten
19th October 2004, 19:20
Hee hee . . . It took them literally hours to get out of bed. Now that's married Chlex!

starmoon
12th April 2005, 00:42
this story was great and the smut was perfect. i love it that they have a baby it makes everything wonderful.

arkakitty
15th July 2005, 19:47
Loved it. :)

crazychlexer
16th July 2005, 00:18
wow !!!that was just GREAT!!!keep workin !!!!

JosiCuervo
16th July 2005, 00:55
:drool: That was hawt.... :drool2:

darkangel
10th August 2005, 09:54
Good stuff.

~*~Tasha~*~
2nd June 2006, 21:39
Very nice. I like a happy Chlex. Knowing you have them married with a little baby boy warmed me up nicely. Course the smut helped with that warming thing too. {winks}

kitten
20th November 2009, 01:21
Hi Shay,

This was some nice married smut. I don't know if I would call it comfortable exactly, because it's still urgent and passionate. It's more like it's two people secure with each other and knowing they have plenty of time together, and that adds a sweetness. It was uplifting to read. I just have to wonder if Gabe knows what goes on when he babysits?