PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Restrained (R/NC-17)

Shay
30th November 2003, 20:11
WRITTEN BY: Shay
EMAIL: Layvba@aol.com
RATING: R- NC-17
SUMMARY: (Chlex in an established relationship) Chloe shows Lex who's really in control
SPOILERS: None
DISCLAIMER: All Smallville characters belong to the other powers that be over at WB.
PAIRING: the only one that makes sense.
A/N: I know you're probably asking yourself, "Who is this chick?" Well, I just want to say that up until a week ago I liked Chloe with Clark ~ducks from projectile objects~. Then I read this wonderful story over at FF.net and thought, "Why did I never see that before?" Since then I have been reading everything Chlex and lovin it. This is my first Chlex fanfic so let me know what you think. ~Shay

Restrained

Lex felt the cold steel of the handcuffs as they closed around his wrists. His eyes snapped open and looked up at the love of his life. Chloe smiled down at him as she checked to make sure there was no way for him to escape. He looked above him and noticed that the handcuffs were linked through one of the iron rods of their headboard. His hands were touching, stretched above his head.

“Chloe?” he questioned, not knowing how to feel about this.

She only smiled at him as she began kissing the side of his neck. She lightly bit the sensitive skin under his ear, working her way around his neck to the other side. She moved her body languidly over his as she loved him.

He wanted to feel her skin next to his. He wanted her….wanted them, naked. He’d come home from work and laid down, only wanting to rest for a moment. But apparently he’d fallen asleep as it was now dark outside and Chloe was home. Her body moved against his like a cat. She was driving him crazy. He wanted to touch her…to sink his hands in her hair…to feel her body.

“Chloe let me touch you,” he pleaded.

She only smiled at him. She could feel his desire for her through his slacks. She reached beneath the waistband and adjusted his erection in a more comfortable position. The second she touched him he lifted his butt off the bed, his body involuntarily reacting to her touch. As she moved her hand from him, she grazed her thumb over his tip, moistening his head with the precum that was present there.

“Baby please.” Lex choked out as she put that same thumb to her mouth and ran it across her bottom lip. She licked her lips as she put the thumb to his mouth and pressed. He opened his mouth to her and sucked her thumb into his mouth. He tasted himself, closing his eyes at the eroticism of the moment. She pressed her sex to his and began rocking slowly. She sat up straight as she moved. Her movements were so slow that at first he wasn't sure if she was moving at all. She was looking down at him, but he was sure that she didn’t ‘see’ him. Her eyes had that look that told him that all she was doing was feeling. He wanted to feel too…her.

“Chloe, where’s the key?”

Her eyes were lust filled as she looked at him, but she did hear and understand what he said. She brought her hands to the shirt she was wearing and unbuttoned the top three buttons, exposing the tops of her breasts to him. She reached between the cleft in her chest, and retrieved the key. She held it in her hand and leaned over him. She slowly ran her hands up his arms as she leaned over him. He inhaled her sweet scent as she hovered over him. He pushed his erection against her as he waited for her to unlock his hands. He heard the metal of the key tap against the handcuffs. Soon he would be free. Soon he would take control of this little game and fuck her. She nipped at his ear, blowing hot air into hit. She was driving him crazy. She sat back, rocking against him. He looked up at her, stunned that his hands were still cuffed and she was sitting back in her original position. He watched as she place the key on the nightstand next to the bed. She stood then and began removing her clothes. He watched as she removed them piece-by-piece… as she reveled her body to him. Her skin tanned from their time in Fiji the previous week. Her body was perfect, every curve smooth…her skin silky soft. He strained against the cuffs as he watched her touch herself. He groaned as her hands moved down her throat…down to her breasts, her nipples hard. His eyes traveled with her hand as it made its way to her mound. His dick hardened to painful fullness as he watched her finger run through the curly blonde hair. He thought his shaft would bust through his jeans when her finger parted her neither lips. He watched as her finger circled her love nub. He knew she was creating the nectar needed to make his entry into her a smooth one. His eyes momentarily traveled up her body, her other hand teasing her breast, her fingers pinching the nipple. He was so turned on that he thought he would cum in his pants. He fought against the cuffs when she took the finger she was touching herself with and sucked it into her mouth.

“CHLOE PLEASE!”

She only smiled at him, the same slow smile that she’d been using all night, and moved over to the bed. She took that same finger and placed it on his lips. He licked out his tongue and tasted her finger before opening his mouth and sucking it in. He could still taste the remnants of her that lingered there. She lifted her leg slowly and straddled his body once again. He raised his hips as she lowered over his erection. He could fell the heat of her though her jeans.

“Chloe my pants, take them off.”

She only smiled at him and began moving her body on him, a rhythmic rock that moved her exposed sex over his still covered erection.

He was dying; dying because the ride she was giving him felt so damn good. Dying because she would not take off his jeans and give him a true ride. Dying because she was gonna make him cum in his pants and there was nothing he could do about it.

She never made a sound as she rode him. Her eyes watched every expression he made. She watched his face as she changed the rotation of her hips. Every forward movement brought a different expression to his face. Every backward movement forced a moan from his throat. He was so close.

“Please Chloe. I’m begging you baby.” He was gonna die if he didn’t get inside her.

She only smiled at him and picked up her pace. The feel of the rough material against her sensitive flesh was different from anything she’d ever felt. Lex was begging her and she wanted to give in. But she was the one in control and she would stay in control until she decided to uncuff him. He was pushing against her, thrusting up as she rode him. They were both striving for completion. They were both so close that they didn’t want to stop. No longer was Lex begging…no now he wanted one thing and Chloe’s warm heat was the only thing that could give it to him.

The headboard clattered loudly as Chloe rocked against Lex. The handcuffs binding him to the bed, in this position, while his girlfriend tortured him. That was the only word for it… torture That was what she was doing to him. It was the sweetest torture he’d ever experienced. He pushed against her…hard. Though his mind black out for a few seconds, he could remember praying that she wouldn’t move, that she would stay pressed against him as his seed left his body. He could feel the warmth of his semen as it soaked his silk boxers and his abdomen. She never moved, because like him, she’d reached that plateau also. The loud clattering of metal against metal was over as Lex relaxed, his restraints no longer moving with the rhythm of the bed.

Lex looked down at the woman on top of him. All he saw was blonde hair. He wanted to run his fingers through it but…

“Chloe, you know when you let me out of these that I’m gonna get you for this.”

Chloe only smiled; she reached over to the nightstand and picked up the key. She looked him in the eyes, one of her eyebrows raising as she let him know silently that she was the one in charge. She smiled wider at the expression on his face as she threw the key across the room.
~~~~~~
FIN

autumngold
30th November 2003, 20:58
Oh, Chloe is evil!! You just have to write a sequel of when Lex gets her in the handcuffs!! Great story!! :chlexsign4:

Béatrice
30th November 2003, 21:08
WOW! This so hot. What do I say? It's boiling hot! :drool:

scifichick774
30th November 2003, 21:12
Squee!

Loved it! Though - you do realize that you'll have to do a second part to it, right? ;)

hfce
30th November 2003, 22:13
Wow that was :drool: :drool: good job for your first Chlex fic.

Hope :biggrin:

happy bunny
1st December 2003, 03:12
Hee! That ending was the greatest! Gotta love evil Chloe.

The only thing that confused me were the last three letters, "FIN". But it's okay, I'm sure you'll fix that typo when you post the next part. *g*

Any hoo, loved it, great job!

sydsvaughn
1st December 2003, 07:32
Um, did I mention you have a wonderful knack for this stuff? And how glad I am you've seen the light of Chlex?

Wonderful story, although I really think it needs a second part. Lex must have his turn... all's fair and all that jazz.

:yay2:

Sara

ladymichelle
1st December 2003, 08:00
That was great! Begging Lex, dominate Chloe
I can't wait to read the sequel! (hint, hint)

Michelle

WolviesLover
1st December 2003, 09:06
Muahaha, go Chlo'! Great fic! I'm glad you saw the light and joined up with us, too. :devil: We must thank the writer of the fic you read for bringing you here. *le snug* Welcome! And...sequel!

SinnerSaint
1st December 2003, 10:51
:wub: I love any story that involves Lex in handcuffs. There is just something magical about it.

vardaquareien
1st December 2003, 12:27
Oh lord you write wonderful smut!!! :smoker: I love Chloe's wicked dominance, but I have no idea where she got her self control from! If I had Lexy boy under me begging to be fucked...well lets just say that my self control would be out the window! :blush:

Sab_Luthor
1st December 2003, 13:46
oh chloe you are evil EVIL
but it was so good more please

nickielh
1st December 2003, 15:03
There's going to be more soon I hope. This is a GREAT fic! I really can't wait to see how Lex gets Chloe back.

Nickie

randa
2nd December 2003, 18:48
that was...wow! hot is the only way i can put it
and im glad you came to the dark side....well, the chlex side. its a lot more fun over here

randa

SexInStilettos
2nd December 2003, 22:55
:huh: that was...wow, good job, and don't worry. used to like clark and chloe before i read a story on ff.net too :hush:

Blaire023
3rd December 2003, 07:03
*fans self*

to repeat myself from earlier...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

~B

*glances at Sab* getting any ideas, babe?

Susie Q
3rd December 2003, 07:11
Shay, you’re on a roll girl! http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/schwenk.gif Woohoo to Chloe getting her groove on with the handcuffs. http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/happy05.gif And yes we most definitely need a sequel. We need to know “exactly” how Lex plans to get Chloe back. :eyebrows:

sylvia
7th December 2003, 14:41
SEEEEQUEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

(Great stories so far, by the way. All of them :cool:)

Blu_FireFly81
15th December 2003, 05:30
Sweet Sweet Torture...oh how we love thee!

:smoker:....I need one of these now.

katspell
27th March 2004, 04:07
:worship2: :drool: hmmmmm yummy

dreamingincolor
27th March 2004, 04:24
wow that was hot. You've gotta update, I would love to see how lex reacts when he eventually gets out of the cuffs hehe. Tit for tat after all lol!!!

stwbrrydelight
5th January 2005, 20:40
Wonderful, absolutly wonderful... Always love when I see Lex being taken advantage of by Chloe.

becky
5th January 2005, 21:05
*blinks*

what, no more??! damn, you gotta write more!!

~Becky~

Smallville_Sitton
8th January 2005, 00:52
Loved it. Sequel please. Very good first fic. Claps for you! :biggrin:

:chlexsign1: :chlexsign2: :chlexsign3: :chlexsign4:

Sidhe
26th February 2005, 09:58
Mmmmm, Bad Chloe......

I think that we should see some Bad Lex. :chlexsign2:

Christy January
1st March 2005, 05:42
:drool: Very nice job. I'm glad you decided on Chlex, Clark is just boring. What story on ff.net did you read? :chlexsign3:

Baily007
1st March 2005, 15:01
WOW - that was great! :yay:

starmoon
17th March 2005, 23:12
That was great the smut was just perfect. Chloe doing those things to Lex was wonderful. I hope you write a squel were Lex gets Chloe back in a similar way.

meghan036
10th April 2005, 05:08
WOW - that was great! :yay:
yeah what she said :D

Delphine
10th April 2005, 05:17
Fabulous! Damn, that was hot!

arkakitty
6th July 2005, 12:23
Rawwr,... but somehow, I feel sorry for him :) I loved it.

ggdoll18
7th July 2005, 02:53
love the handcuffs

darkangel
11th August 2005, 06:21
naughty :evil: chloe.

pipersmum
12th September 2005, 00:40
Chloe is bad :devil: Loved the idea of Chloe being totally in charge :yeahbaby: Would love to read Lex getting his own back :devil:

Dailyplanet28
12th September 2005, 04:08
~ducks from projectile objects~
We would never...well...lol of course not i was, to be painfully honest, a chark fan at one point...but then was introduced to the sweetest sin... CHLEX

He watched as her finger circled her love nub.
HMMM thats a new one... love nub...

Ahhh I absolutely adored your story...can you say smuttyness galore!!! Chloe being in control totally rocks!!

Chloe only smiled; she reached over to the nightstand and picked up the key. She looked him in the eyes, one of her eyebrows raising as she let him know silently that she was the one in charge. She smiled wider at the expression on his face as she threw the key across the room.
Gotta love that gurl...

Ainur
30th September 2005, 22:26
Hotness! That was just amazing. You did a great job.

teb85
30th October 2005, 20:05
Amazing fic! hot and fantastic smut loved it ! Lex getting his own back now that would make an interesting read.

gecko
1st November 2005, 16:31
love it, chloe in control for once, great work

txalb
19th February 2006, 21:23
Wow! Did the temperature rise in here or something? Let me just take this moment to say that you write smut really, really well. I loved it. With playful Chloe and restrained Lex Oh so wonderful.

Thanks for writing.

txalb

kidkarmina
2nd March 2006, 08:54
just lovely.............

but i think it's unanimous, there should be a second part to this fic =)! DAMN!

somethingeasy
15th May 2007, 21:21
This was an unbelievably sexy fic. I loved how Lex wasn't made out to be weak or whipped despite the fact that he was in handcuffs and begging to be released. He was obviously chagrined to be in that position, and infuriated that he had to resort to pleading to be freed... but the whole time he was plotting his 'revenge' against Chloe for trapping him like that :yeahbaby:

heh, THIS is why I love Chlex! Lex is one of the most intense, strongest, domineering and controlling people in fiction, BUT there is a character who can match him move for move, never giving into his intimidating and demanding authority. Chloe is the only person who is capable of bringing Lex down to his knees in (temporary) surrender, and I adore her for it... I adore this ship for that constant play for control between them :D

Nonhalema
17th May 2007, 18:59
well that proves it...Chloe rules...good story

juuicebox
18th May 2007, 06:08
handcuffs hehe
great story

malugargula
22nd January 2013, 05:15
Hot :)

Shane77
23rd January 2013, 04:02
Need a cold shower now! lol Loved it!^^

HotCrossedBunny
11th April 2014, 10:28
Fantastic. Amazing. So incredibly hot!!! But it has now been more than a decade since the original, when is the sequel coming?